Black People Politics : WHY WE SHOULD ALWAYS VOTE

I actually took the time to go over and read those alleged documents to be the ones that Kavanaugh received and "lied" about. I took my trusty magnifying glass. First, if these were actual confidential files do you really think they would end up for world view on a truthout.org for the world to read? And now we know that truthout.org is not TRUTH. Their readers are played for the purpose of a their own subverting agenda.

There are short blurbs mentioning Biden 1987, Ronald Reagan, Robert Bork, etc. all less than interesting old old, benign not even news. Then there was something later about some poor girl waiting for an abortion and finally got. Buzz word abortion. Also somebody's by pass. It didn't give details whether it was heart or road by pass. I grade that an F.

Actually truth.org was hoping the super small print would prevent anyone from reading.:rolleyes:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back