Black People Politics : WHY WE SHOULD ALWAYS VOTE

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

This black man was assaulted (Kicked in the face) by a group of angry white men on his way to the voting booth in the 1960s, This is why you should vote. Even if you don't like the candidates, think about the sacrifices our ancestors made to give you the right to vote? Think about how many of your family members were hurt or killed just for trying to vote? I wonder if they're looking down on you because you made their work in vain?

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
I commend them not so much for their individual and collective success in attaining such powerful positions in The State of Texas Jurisprudence System but for the unimaginable struggles they had to suffer getting there. Like the "Hidden Figures" Black women employed by NASA and their struggle "Not to impressive anybody" but as any decent intelligent Black women they aspired to be the best they could be against historically insurmountable odds. May you always be blessed.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I commend them not so much for their individual and collective success in attaining such powerful positions in The State of Texas Jurisprudence System but for the unimaginable struggles they had to suffer getting there. Like the "Hidden Figures" Black women employed by NASA and their struggle "Not to impressive anybody" but as any decent intelligent Black women they aspired to be the best they could be against historically insurmountable odds. May you always be blessed.

May we all strive to achieve this

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
Now we need to take over the police force.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: