Black People Politics : WHY WE SHOULD ALWAYS VOTE

You proved my point. We have no more power as a collective than we did 45 Years ago. One could argue we were better off before the Civil rights Era.

We own no manufacturing, no schools, no financial institutions, Hotel chains, Farming conglomerates, he'll we don't even control the hair weave industry.

We allowed Jews to use us during the Civil rights Era. They put pressure on the White house and Congress to fund Isreal and a myriad of Jewish causes by putting their money together and forming PACS, so what's our excuse
You proved my point. We have no more power as a collective than we did 45 Years ago. One could argue we were better off before the Civil rights Era.

We own no manufacturing, no schools, no financial institutions, Hotel chains, Farming conglomerates, he'll we don't even control the hair weave industry.

We allowed Jews to use us during the Civil rights Era. They put pressure on the White house and Congress to fund Isreal and a myriad of Jewish causes by putting their money together and forming PACS, so what's our excuse

It is unfair to blame this handful here for the lack of unity among our people in this nation...And, what efforts reflect your plans as well, bro?

It is unfair to blame this handfull here for the lack of unity among our people in this nation...And what efforts reflect your efforts as well, bro?

What handful here are you talking about? I said as a collective. I

I've been mentoring and raising money for our youth for over 30 years in NYC.

Are you keeping tabs on me?

What handful here are you talking about? I said as a collective. I

I've been mentoring and raising money for our youth for over 30 year in NYC.

All effective leaders are grateful for what they can do..

And you already know how difficult it is to unite our people in the best of times, this being worst since the eras of our ancestors enslavement...

So, always listen and learn, on the mutual respect level, my brother...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back