Black People Politics : WHY WE SHOULD ALWAYS VOTE

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
I am willing to bet he is still going to become a Justice. These Republicans in the House and Senate do not care about the law if the law hinders their agenda.

They will make a deal with satan

Symbol of America

When George Bush Sr.s mindless twit of a son Georgie Porgie "W" a/k/a "Double U" a/k/a "Dubya" Bush ran for reelection his redneck White trash brother Jeb Bush passed a "not so secret" memo to the FHP Superintendent to have the zone troopers harass Black voters at the polls by conducting licence, registration and warrant checks at the polls. Just because a Caucasoid has an illicit affair with a disloyal Black female cabinet member means he's tolerant of of our race. The choice to "Not vote" isn't always based on apathy, oftentimes it's based on treachery.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Yet, 53% of White Female voters chose his father for president. All of the crying and complaints, but in the end they still put into office those who contribute to their abuse.

I give them NO mercy. I give no mercy to the 60 million that didn't vote at all either

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Voting is intentionally made difficult to do.
Why do you suppose that is?

Because they don't want you to kick them out of office. Which is why it's so important we do

Symbol of America

Voting is intentionally made difficult to do.
Why do you suppose that is?
Because they don't want you to kick them out of office. Which is why it's so important we do

Control and compliance. Main reason why convicted felons are not allowed to vote and to have ones rights restored is financially difficult unless their case is funded by some advocacy group or based on some media hyped landmark decision and picked up by some self serving media starved megabucks lawyer.