Black People Politics : WHY WE SHOULD ALWAYS VOTE

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm big on stressing the importance of being an "educated" voter. Believe it, "ALL of the media networks have a political agenda...and I mean ALL." To get the facts straight you need to watch the accounts of several networks, and look for testimonies, online, from people who have been there...wherever the story took place. The more I research, the more I find out that much of the media stories are carefully crafted to sway/manipulate public opinion. Often, they only report part of the truth, and leave out the part that doesn't serve their purposes. I've also found that neither the Democrats or Republicans have it right. Each party needs to be called to account.

Then it is imperative that people go to local candidates and other political meetings, regularly

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

NNQueen

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
I suggest we call for a nationwide experiment controlled by Black people, regardless of their political party, to vote. Let's see if we can prove that the Black vote will make a difference in the outcome of America's midterm election. So get registered if you're not already and go to the polls in November and cast your vote. Help people in your communities who can't get to the polls to sign up for absentee ballots or take them to the polls. Demand that your poll stations accommodate people with disabilities. Sign petitions in favor of allowing our military personnel to vote and for those votes to be counted; and sign petitions to end gerrymandering. Encourage young adults who will be 18 years old by November, to vote. Host election parties and watch together on tv--after you have voted. So Black voters and non-voters alike...think about our ancestors and what they fought and died for...say it loud...I'm Black and I'm Proud...exercise your CIVIL RIGHT to vote.

upload_2018-3-27_9-18-58.png

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

Symbol of America

I suggest we call for a nationwide experiment controlled by Black people, regardless of their political party, to vote. Let's see if we can prove that the Black vote will make a difference in the outcome of America's midterm election. So get registered if you're not already and go to the polls in November and cast your vote. Help people in your communities who can't get to the polls to sign up for absentee ballots or take them to the polls. Demand that your poll stations accommodate people with disabilities. Sign petitions in favor of allowing our military personnel to vote and for those votes to be counted; and sign petitions to end gerrymandering. Encourage young adults who will be 18 years old by November, to vote. Host election parties and watch together on tv--after you have voted. So Black voters and non-voters alike...think about our ancestors and what they fought and died for...say it loud...I'm Black and I'm Proud...exercise your CIVIL RIGHT to vote.

View attachment 11746
I seriously agree NNQ, only problem is it seems that our race really doesn't care anymore, no talk, no walk. Why? I have absolutely no clue as to why. Everybody is in agreement though that after The Black Panther Party & NOI including the assassination of Malcolm-X was toppled by COINTELPRO with a lot of undercover assimilation surveillance from their badge wearing house Negros the wind was permanently removed from our collective sails. Not so much because of apathy but fear of anything law enforcement. That type of fear can completely paralyze an already fractured race. Every culture that plants their nations flag in America forms associations that help their own assimilate into America through aid programs, block votes, real estate holdings, running for even the most obscure political positions, government grants, special career education organizations, ethnic media and local ethnic businesses. Now as much as a lot of us would like to and many of us already are, we can't direct our anger at those people because unlike them "WE ARE ALREADY HERE".

Happy Easter.

easterchicken.gif

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
That law needs changing :facepalm:

Texas woman sentenced to 5 years in prison for voting while on probation

Washington Post

If she had known it was illegal, Crystal Mason said she would have never cast a vote in the 2016 presidential election. The 43-year-old former tax preparer hadn’t even planned on voting until her mother encouraged her to do it ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/2f1a20ba-0d35-375d-884a-2089fb1c6566/ss_texas-woman-sentenced-to-5.html

WOW!!!!!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER