Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

ColorOfChange.org
Discriminatory, abusive, and violent policing threaten the lives and safety of Black and brown people every day. A national crisis demands national action: www.NationalPolicingReforms.org

Rottenez watkins

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2ec7rtxytHs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="true" data-href=" disgusting history behind modern gynecology from Joy DeGruy PublicationsRead &quot;Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans from Colonial Times to the Present&quot; - [a href="http://amzn.to/1I1CMkGVideo">http://amzn.to/1I1CMkGVideo Credit: Artikal Films/Wood Green Films</p>Posted by <a href="For'>">For Harriet</a> on Tuesday, March 31, 2015</blockquote></div></div>

Last edited:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="[a href="https://www.facebook.com/SanaaLathan">Sanaa[/a] Lathan</a>.</div></div>

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
"I fear I'm trying to integrate my people into a burning house" MLK

This quote was stated after fighting for the so called right to vote...

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="[a href="https://www.facebook.com/SanaaLathan">Sanaa[/a] Lathan</a>.</div></div>

This clip drive the point home bruh Kem. Thanks for the thread...

But black folks a so divided in their political parties, and are stuck in their ideologies eventhough they are flawed and/or anachronistic, that this just may happen. Then the question will be...How did this happen, and the answer will be because we couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
We need your cartoon again Elder. It popped in my mind because ,many of us are still distracted by things Yt has put in front of us, like those idiotic challenges. I say this because I still hear a few grown folks talk about doing them.

Peace!

Last edited:

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
"I fear I'm trying to integrate my people into a burning house" MLK

This quote was stated after fighting for the so called right to vote...

And has no relationship to voting

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
This clip drive the point home bruh Kem. Thanks for the thread...

But black folks a so divided in their political parties, and are stuck in their ideologies eventhough they are flawed and/or anachronistic, that this just may happen. Then the question will be...How did this happen, and the answer will be because we couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Peace!

Divided or no, they need to vote. Get informed and just pick a side

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Divided or no, they need to vote. Get informed and just pick a side

I agree.

The day after you made this thread, I approached my neighbors with it,(I should have known better) between the 6 of them they said about 10 words then went on to talking about some ol'Bs.

But these are the very same folks that sit a complain about how things are. And they wonder why I have no time to listen to them gripe when ish happens.

Hell, at least I tried

Peace!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: