Black People : Why we need ownership of Land and self-sufficient Institutions

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by JAMAAL, Nov 13, 2012.

1. JAMAAL

JAMAAL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Why we need to be talking about this, and why we need at least one thread constantly on this.

Why we need a dialouge on land ownership and work is because, as we are approaching the latter times, we are out of work. Our education is not benefitting us because we rack debt while getting our degree and working for a business to pay it off. If we have a business that does a service, what success can it make? We need to reexamine this because soon there will be little work for us and we are not owning land.

As our businesses fail, it becomes harder for us to keep work and even for employees to keep work. Now we become dependant on Federal money through welfare or military service or government service. We give in a job application and forsake our land. The Federal government owns the land and we inherit a job. We then lose the job and the Federal government still has the land. So where is our wealth?

If this trend keeps course then all wealth will be amassed and out of the hands of our people who are dependent on Federal reserve notes. These notes are not worth actual metals so our wealth is little.

Let me tell you, I am working for the government. But I wouldn't be if I did have a job, many are in this situation. I am eating and clothing myself, buying toilet paper through a manufacturer, but I have no wealth in that a steady source of crops or materials that I can use for my every day need. I'm not sewing my own clothes, I'm not cutting my home grown tomatoes, I'm not growing anything. If I cant get any more notes then I can't get any thing because I am dependent on a market to sell me water, food, sanitizer, soap, shoes, ect.

What if I was the self manufacturer of these? But Eye cannot do it alone. Today's world markets are a modern version of the simple communal lifestyles, yet grossly inverted. My land is not for me, our land is for us. I am dependent on you and you on me. We feed each other through our labor and still make incomes that we put together to keep oursleves sustained. Divide the land, share it, produce for multiple families under one community. This is not exactly a business. We don't want it to be. Business is supposed to be of benefit the business owner and it's employees are paid notes, but are not sharing wealth. Our land should share wealth because we have food! we don't need to buy it.

Yet much of our notes are being recycled and we put in job application for notes but not for wealth or resources. What I am thinking about is that, If we are not gaining resources through paper chase then we need to chase wealth, and wealth is in land ownership.

Check it out, if we own land, and I am growing food, 2 brothers (several workers) with their land growing veggies, 2 more (several workers) growing cotton, 2 more growing wheat, and another growing corn, one of our brothers can sell food on the market, but we all have food to eat, and we can make our own clothes, we don't have to spend on food. We have notes, necessarily, for other essentials that are not available but will be for 1. interest on land 2. development of that which we are dependent that we may be independent (ie making soap, shampoo, sheets, linen, towels, trash bags, storage devices) all things we buy but we can make ourselves. Understand? This is just an example and this can be cut many different ways

On this site Destee.com, I want this thread to contribute much to this topic and all knowledge and insight and research can go into this thread. We talk a lot about things that are of lesser importance, this is utmost importance.

This topic should be on ...

1. Where is our wealth? Is it in our Jobs or does it belong to our government?

2. Is our government preparing us for self sufficiency or dependency? If not we need to obtain land to develop our self sufficiency.

3. No matter what little progress or real world action our ideas produce, we must have this topic open. All knowledge must be attributed. We talk about everything else (Obama, relationships, Kemet, etc.) except whats critical.

4. Not only do we need land but we need to develop a co-op or a unique economy where we are not dependent on the market economy for our development or progress.

This means: If We own land then, the land can be divided into plots. Plots that grow for food consumption, raiment and crops put on the market. Our people eat, create our own raiment, clothes, furniture, etc. while still gaining from the market economy to buy what we need to be self sufficient and eventually break away totally on bank note exchange. (Something to this effect). This way we are not completely dependent on bank notes, but it is integral. (I'll explain this in detail later on).

CO-ops are critical. An Agribusiness can help no one not even the manager. But united, several pieces of land, producing our essential needs will keep us out of poverty. Remember, poverty is a machination from a market economy, but if you are eating every day, have a shelter with essentials, clothes, water, sanitation, etc. then how poor are you really? Separate yourself from the market economy and you will not suffer its machinations

5. Stress importantly, this land ownership is nothing witih out the vision of self sufficiency. The owners of wealth can still make you dependent on them because we have not self sustaining institutions that bank notes buy.

6. Lets talk about how we can replace what we buy with bank notes with that which the bank notes buy. This is just as critical if not more than the weath we seek. We don't need to be buying essential services and institutions we need to create them so they can be ours and we are not paying some one else to provide them.

7. I'm sure many of you know this already. In fact I bet every last one of you can 1 up me on every point that I made. Our vision to day is self sufficiency. Our wealth is almost totally destroyed. and If we do not put in a wealth application instead of a job application, I'm afraid our master will cut us off totally from food and will have no choice but to deal wisely with us in the near future.

More to come

2. JAMAAL

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    Brothas and sistas please this is not all comprehensive. But let's do some research and get the ideas flowing. If we can start something small, this work will be rewarded with a greater work. We can work with other sites and other communities, but a little work will go a long way, like a pendulum. It can grow and we can have independent communities built of our own.

Our aim today is independence, even if we don't have action, let's make notes on this thread and get more info, facts, ideas on the table

Our work is not too far from us

3. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
  4. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Is it not the case that we own land in Africa? Isn't African land globally desired?

5. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    For your consideration: Sub-forum::Shikamaru
    Some of the threads are more focused on land.

Somethings to consider:
    With regard to land, there is the land law of the polity, taxation, economics, commerce, contracts, and other contacts.

I have a model called the "public-private model". You may be interested in this. Simply respond and I will outline it for you.

I think you have very good idea of what property is. You aim for private property and not equitable interests.

Private property: corn, oats, honey, wheat, oil, gas, gold, silver, etc.
    Equitable interests: stocks, bonds, notes, mutual funds, contracts, credits, credit cards, accounts.

If you aim for increase rather than income, I contend you'll have a greater shot at wealth.

Aim for private property for yourself and your family. Aim for interdependence with other like minded independent people.

6. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    I recommend studying law and political economy (not just economics).

If you are speaking on "owning" land and being self-sufficient, you will certainly want to add a green technology aspect to your home to "kick the pigs from the trough".

Production has to include not just food and other resources, but energy as well.

7. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    Some forums of mine that are more focused on land:

Feoffment:: http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/land-law-feoffment.73180/
    The Right of Discovery:: http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/the-right-of-discovery.70505/
    Is a home an asset?:: http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/is-a-home-an-asset.67699/

Mortgages .... avoid them if you can! I may start a thread on the history and nature of mortgages.

How you hold (tenure) your land is important. You may want to aim for the land patent over a mere deed.

8. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    I've been waiting on you :).

What shall we cover? Mortgages? Land patents? Deeds? Titles? Insurance? Feudal tenures? Feudal and Roman influence on land law here in the States and the United States?

9. Shikamaru

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    If you are talking about land, it is safe to say you are also talking about the appurtenances to the land, specifically, the home.

The home should be built like a temple out of some form of rock and steel, in my opinion.

You are building not just for now, but for future generations.

10. JAMAAL

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    1. Sovereignty is a legal discipline many of our brothers and sisters have mastered. We have Brother Polight from Nu-Covenant writing books and doing lectures on deeds, real estate, and land ownership. His information is critical because it is unique to sovereignty of Black Americans. We also have many Moorish Americans with this knowledge. It can be easily studied and mastered when in our group thinks we have actual use for it. If we utilize this info we won't have to pay much if any taxes. We are sovereigns as far as anyone is concerned. We should not run into legal issues, so brother shikamaru, unless we are coming from a sovereign paradigm, there may not be much to the legal part of it. Though critical, there are things that we can over look as they don't apply to sovereigns. If you have already worked this into your thinking, then explain how the pitfalls with the sovereign paradigm. Our brothers over at Nu-Covenant are successful.

Also, one brother in this video learned how to buy property worth $100,000 for $1000.

nu-covenantplus. com

2. I was also watching what some of our people are doing in Gambia. They are sharing plots and putting in collective profits for the whole land. This can magnify if we tried the same principle added to our knowledge base and skill set.

3. Dr. Ridgely A. Mu'min Muhammad from the Lost Found Nation of Islam gives good information on what actions the Federal government is taking for land ownership. This is one of the reasons why we need to act fast. We are searching all over for jobs and collecting notes, but when those jobs go away the notes go away and we have no wealth to fall back on.

Final Call: 'Minister Farrakhan Exposes Fed's Plot To Enslave Americans​

4. Also, the African Hebrew Israelites under the leadership of Ben Ammi has a template that we can replicate. It will be best for our success, because it has a formula that is independent of notes, equity and all that. Please, I urge you to watch the second video in full called the Village Restoration video if you haven't seen it already. I'm sure you have heard of them already.​

@ brother ABSiblings, the African Hebrews under the leadership of Ben Ammi are teaching native Afrikaans on the restoration of their villages by giving them this replica. This replica is well favoured by Ghanians, Nigerians and South Africans, this is where they have worked among them.

We must study this also as this is just as critical as sovereignity discpline. They are hand in hand because we want independence, we are too smart to be tricked into slavery. We need wealth.

Also, brother I wrote a memorandum for a small co-op I want to work up, I'll send it to you, tell me what you think about it. The memorandum is called 'The 144K Movement Memorandum'. Look for it in your inbox.

@ brother skuderjaymes, give me 2 names/contact emails of 2 individuals who think just as you do and are ready and mentally prepared to move from white folk's system.

I know you know 2 grown individuals with a salary that can contribute one stack each. I'm grown, I work. I know what it's like to be in the working world. Its not hard to save one thousand USD. I have one stack saved for this. you and brother shikamaru have 2 stacks between you. That's 5 stacks.

All I need is 2. If I get these 2 contacts, then you, me, brother Shikamaru and 2 other individuals will have a co-op of 5.

5 can turn into 10. 10 turns into 20. We can eventually get 50, but we need a minimum of 100. It's that easy.

100 people is 100 stacks. That's 40 acres of fertile tillable land, warm climate. easy. And so forth...

People of the earth, we need this done. It has been raining on my mind more and more what the government plans to do and is doing at an alarming rate. We are WORKING, we are not PRODUCING. And brothers, they will use FORCE on us when we lose our jobs. This is critical. I'm waking up and its putting IMMINENCE on my spirit.

I know you can sacrifice one measly stack for priceless wealth. You can't buy much with one thousand USD these days. Buy wealth.