Black People : Why Was Jesse Jackson Crying?

Jesse Jackson cried because he:

• wished it was him

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • was proud for Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • was proud for Black America

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • None of the above (elaborate below please)

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
I think it was far deeper and more then a moment when his mind flash back from all
the past pain and hardship he and others went through in the 60's up to this day !

if that was true then he would have been on board with obama from the jump instead of talking about cutting his nuts off on FOX NEWS of all places...

jesse jack has always been a self serving individual...he has done great good, no doubt...but let's not forget all of his track record....

one love
khasm

if that was true then he would have been on board with obama from the jump instead of talking about cutting his nuts off on FOX NEWS of all places...

jesse jack has always been a self serving individual...he has done great good, no doubt...but let's not forget all of his track record....

one love
khasm

Speaking of track records....it is publically well known that both Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are Prince Hall Masons.

It is publically "rumored" that Obama is a Prince Hall Mason but no one to date has given me proof of this. Nor have they given proof that Obama is "Illuminati" such as Golden Dawn, Rosicrucian, etc.

So I cant say Jesse "hoped" or "wished" it was him but that he "thought" it would be him becaue of promises made by some of the same Democratic party strategists who 20 years later helped organize and run the "Obama phenomenon".

You see, there are severl things here that Obama shares with JFK and Abe Lincoln. All three were US Senators. Kennedy and Lincoln were NOT "Masons" as much as it is alledged. In fact, the Scottish Rite here was founded by Alber Pike and the man who shot Lincoln was organized by Pike who was a confederate army general.

See a pattern here? There is something else but I can say in this post...I will just say that Jesse failed to pay the price of the ritual "sacrifice".

I WILL POSE THIS QUESTION. ALL THESE BLACK PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THAT,ALL OF THESE BLACK LEADERS ARE INVOLDED IN UNSPEAKBLE OCCULT ACTS. OR ARE SOME HOW SISNISTER,PUR E EVIL,OR JUST IN IT FOR THE MONEY (SURE SOME ARE). OR JACKSON RUBBED MLKS BLOOD ON HIS HIRT. OR MLK WAS A CIA PLANT,TO QUELL BLACK REVOLUTION.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING to help????

IF SOME KID GETS HIS HEAD BEAT IN BY THE COPS,WILL THE LOCAL MEDIA LISTEN TO YOU??

CAN YOU COMMAND RESPECT,AND FOLLOWERS???

DO YOU HYAVE AN ORGINIZATION????

IF SO HOW MANY MEMEBRS???

THEN HOW COME I'VE NEVER HEARD OF YOU??

IF THESE LEADERS ARE WRONG,THEN YOU MuST HAVE THE RIGHT ANSWER SINCE YOU ARE SO CRITICAL,CORRECT??

IF SO, WHAT IS THAT ANSWER ?

IS THERE ANY BLACK LEADER THAT IS NOT IN THE HOMO OCCULT?? OR DO YOU JUST HATE ON ANYONE WHO HAS MOR POWER THAN YOU????

LOL I AM SURE NO ONE WILL ANSWER THIS.
SO MUCH SELF RIGHTIOUSNESS ON THIS BOARD, SO I WILL FINISH BY ASKING THE PERFECT PEOPLE HERE, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HANDS.

AND NO I AM NOT SOME BLIND MEDIA INDUCED FOLLOWER OF JACKSON SO SAVE THAT.

STOP THE THE HATE.

one

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back