Why was I band from the chat room?

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Music Producer, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Why was I band from the chat room?

The speaker and I were having a conversation. Every body talking about how they believe in GOD, but yet they don’t accept the plan of GOD.
    White people are apart of the plan of GOD, or they would not exist, when you hate white people, you hate something in the plan of GOD.

Slavery was apart of the plan of GOD or it would not have happened.

This is how slavery permitted us to be here today. As our ancestors strayed farther and farther from the Supreme Being they started imitating the heathen. They started sacrificing babies to lesser gods. If GOD had not have herald us into slavery our ancestors would have killed all of us off through sacrificial religious beliefs that they picked up from the heathen.

Thus through slavery GOD saved us. If GOD did nothing your great, great, great, great grandfather would have been one of those babies sacrificed in the fire, thus most of us would cease to exist.

That is the point I was trying to make before I was so rudely cut off. If black people are not willing to talk and listen, we will never figure all of this out.

Cussing, kicking, threatening each other and screaming will not make us more intelligent. It will just make us tired and sleepy.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Brother, I am saddened to my heart to hear that "you got yourself kicked out of chat". I'm even sadder that I was not there to witness this for myself....lol Question: What makes you think that you know God's plan ? I mean, think about it. You, of all people on the earth know God's plan !!

Our people have been on the earth since time began and suddenly our ancestors were going to become extinct and we were not going to be here. Come on, get real brother. You can not come in here and read from a book, quote from a book and literally go by a book that suddenly came into existence 2,500 years ago at best...and that's taking it back to the so called Torah.

Our ancestors books didn't say anything like that. Furthermore, I find it incredible that you give so much credence to a book with no authoritative authors outside of sombody labeling it as the Book of God. Your position is the same that the Muslim, the Buddhist, the Rosecrucians, the Taoist and everybody else has about their book...but somehow "only you are right"?

History reveals the source of all the books and reveals them to be plageristic, stolen, warped and borrowed versions of the original...that of our people...yet you in your fundamentalist mindset take what you have to be the "REAL THING BEYOND DOUBT". You equally know that it was tampered with and interpolated to the version we now have. You know this because the very first thing the European/white people did was "colonize information"...but somehow you feel as if they left that book alone, huh?

As I said, I wasn't in chat, but I can imagine all the "off the wall comments you were making to get yourself kicked out...but with your fundamentalist mindset you wouldn't be able to see that, would you? Wake up, smell the coffee and then have a sip.

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,729
    yo, i would have banned you to.
    no one here is feeling you but you are too insensitive to get it.

why don't you gather your own group of people and talk to them?

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    James why would I want to start my own group?
    I don’t feel organized religions are the answer.

I don’t think followers of a human author will be the people responsible for bringing us back to GOD.

Followers of GOD will be responsible for bringing us back to GOD.

It takes time.

The problem I have with the way I was banned is it was the moderator that was one of the main persons asking me questions. So basically she was egging me on intentionally getting me to talk about the subject so she could band me.

It seems she has just become a moderator and couldn’t wait to utilize her newfound powers. So as soon as she saw a target that everybody hates she jumped all over it, asking me questions in order to get me to talk, knowing I speak nothing but truth, which causes people to cry and wine to moderators. I would say she new exactly what she was doing when she started asking me questions.

5. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    You were banned from chat because your disgusting self-hatred disguised as Christian rhetoric was disruptive. You were allowed to rant and rave for much longer than you should have, when you failed to recognize your environment and refused to correct yourself, you got tossed. I've never encountered you before but if that display you put on last night is normal for you, then I'm surprised you've been here for as long as you have. However last night was not acceptable and it is not acceptable for a website about blacks loving each other, something you are obviously challenged at.

P.S. I'm a "he" not a she!

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I find it very interesting for this to occur within days of a thread started dealing with "arrogance".

This reminds me of the age old saying, "GOD don't like ugly".

Music Producer, you come off as all-knowing which is no crime because a lot of US, Black people, have this tendency. I do this at times myself. But the thing here is in all of your ranting concerning the "Word of GOD" this post alone destroys the MYTH you have created as if you are "all-knowing" so why continue the charade?

The fact that you are not even familiar with the moderator who "banned" you, as long as you have been on this site, really is PROOF of not only your short sightedness but it also reveals something about you and your character.

Brother, we all must at times look deep inside of Our Self, examine how we are coming off to others, that is to say, how we "self-project" and then work on improving our IMAGE.

I also suggest that maybe you need to also take another look at this website, check out the Pan-Africanism threads and become more familiar with the active membership so that at least you KNOW who it is here that has your DESTINY within their hands. You should know by now that you come off the wrong way to the wrong person you can swiftly become "collateral damage". And I say all this to you KNOWING that an active member raised concerns about you and I know that your response at least bordered on disrespect, if not threatening.

jmho,

Peace...

7. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Keita,

Now you know me better then that. I have repeatedly expressed that the Old Testament were written from an ancient Egyptian book, but every time I say this people start saying the white man wrote the Old Testament and use that as an excuse to ignore it or be against it.

Even you yourself say the Old Testament were plagiarized and twisted. Well, what were they plagiarized and twisted from?

They were plagiarized and twisted from writings of our ancestors, thus within the Old Testament lies a truth of our ancestors. I personally believe that Truth lies within the Specific Words of GOD found in this plagiarized and twisted doctrine. I believe this because I do not believe any human has the ability to alter or twist what GOD Spoke in HIS own Words. I will not accept our black brothers and sisters agreeing that the white man has authority over the Specific Word of GOD to alter it in any way. No white man would write this……

Hosea:13:4: Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Every time I show that passage, the people that say the Old Testament was written by the white man go quote and in responsive because they can not explain why a white man would write such a verse that challenges the concept of plagiarism and it also challenges the entire concept of the New Testament.

I have been on a quest in search of the book that the Old Testament was written or plagiarized and twisted from, thus far I have had no luck. I personally suspect there is a Bible written in Egyptian hieroglyphs but we will not find it because the white man has it locked up in a volt most likely located in the Leviticous.

It is true that I have presented a plan of GOD and many argue against what I reveal but it is also true that I am the ONLY person in this forum that has presented a plan of GODs.

Every body is saying I am wrong but no one presents their own case, no one presents their own reasoning no reveals anything as to why we were enslaved except to blame it all on the white man. Well, I have hard this to much and it has become a broken record to my ears. Stop crying and boo-hooing about what happen and start tackling why and how it happened.

I will put the ball in your court.

Do you have or no of any Egyptian or African books or writings that has or shows the Supreme Being Teaching, giving LAW, Philosophy and telling the Future of the people?

Since you say the Old Testament and Holy Scriptures are plagiarized and twisted please tell me what book they were plagiarized and twisted from.

I will await your answer because I have been looking for this book for years now.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    So why were you asking me specific questions about the subject matter?

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Can you show a link to this "Plan of GOD" as written in an AFRICAN language related to our "mother Tongue"??

Also in reference to , "Since you say the Old testament and Holy Scriptures are plagarized and twisted please tell me what book they were plagarized and twisted from."

I am not going to get into a circular argument concerning this but there are several sources considering that so-called "Biblical" characters who your "GOD" formed a covenant with in the O.T., namely "Abraham" and "Noah" both who were from the region of Sumeria.

Source 1. The Enuma Elish
    Source 2. The Book of Enoch
    Source 3. The Sumerian Kings List

There are several related "concepts" that are analogous when evaluating the Enuma Elish and the O.T. from which it is derived.

"Noah", is Ziasudra.
    The "Nehilim" and the "Repalim" are comparable to the "Grigori".
    The entire story concerning the War in heaven and "Satan" being cast down is analogous to the story of Alalu who was deposed in "heaven", sent into exile and later his folowers were driven from Lamahu to Tiamat (Earth).

Careful examination of the Epic of Gilgamesh also can be made. This information is taught in basic world civilization courses at the university level, and forms an area of study which I refer to as "Comparative Mythology" which I used to teach in the context of world history for over 15 years as a 6th grade teacher.

10. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    You are not addressing the fact that I was being asked questions in the chat room. As a matter of fact the person on the mic was talking to me.

How does answering questions lead to someone getting band?

And the worst thing about it is the moderator that band me was also asking me questions.

All I have ever done is presented what GOD Himself has Spoken.
    How does that give me a bad image?

Peace.