Black People Politics : Why voting is strange

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by blazejay, Apr 26, 2012.

1. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    Why should we vote?
    In my opinion it does not serve a purpose.
    Prove to me that if we vote something good ever been achieved in our interest or benefit minorities at all.
    I hate to point this out, but regardless who is in office they do not want to hear us.
    We argue for the same thing and every time we get the silent treatment.
    Have voting really change the situation,issues, or concerns we have? NO!!!!!
    It seems the same thing happens and no progress.
    I am not saying not to vote but does it yields anything in return in which we can be proud of?
    We vote and we see little change.
    It is more about money than the issues.
    A third party is needed because the present parties has shown their real intentions.
    I thought we elect people in authority position to get things improved or changed.
    I also thought we have a voice, but we really do not.

2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Of all the politicians in history, who wrote the most legislation?

You should understand this to truly understand what you are writing.

3. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    I understand your sentiments and there is truth in what you have said. However, I have found that voting serves a well thought out and valid purpose. Not to be too blunt ,but voting is a perfect tool to pull an illusion over the masses of unaware people who have been sold the myth that they have "Power At The Polls." You know 'We are all equal when we enter the voting booth.' Ha, Ha, Ha. What they fail to tell us is that on the National Level Of Politics we have no real say so or choices. When one possible champion does arise on the national level, the media are trained and paid to laugh at them and tell us lies that they are unelectable, they hate equal rights, they are racist, they are nazi, KKK or communist , or what ever the flavor is that we are suppose to hate. That way we are let to the two main stream candidates that are already chosen for us to approve of. The sad part of this plain is , they know us and we fall for it pretty much every time. The rich power brokers seldom run for office themselves, they just put their money and influence on the horse that they have groomed in their stables to put on a show for us suckers who go to the tellers windows (polls) and place our bets (votes) and hopes on. Then after the election we throw our looser tickets in the trash can and say to ourselves as we hang our heads and walk away " Maybe next time,maybe next time. We know deep in our hearts that we have jumped through the hoops that the power brokers wanted us to and still lost in the end..(sic) There is a way to win but we would rather grumble and following the approved program of the Elite World Rulers. Peace

4. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    It was installed in 1776, about 89 years before the civil war...

My husband is a native 'Black', his grandfather and grandmother came off the reservations...

voting is a foreign system that serves White Supremacy...

that's how I see it.

5. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043