Black People Politics : WHY VOTING ALONE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE ENOUGH!

I thank you for this discussion. I would also be interested in your opinion on what Naomi Davis, Black and Green had to say, posted by cherryblosssom in the Open Forum and All Other Topics.
Problems aren't limited to black folk, however I am starting
from the black side of town. I skimmed the site. I am not sure
what you want me to take from that in the way of black folks,
building here, hence the 5story building concept.

You asked who is talking violence? I have to answer that question with questions:
Then I will have move along.

Separating a people from the rest of U.S. citizens creates false reports and suspicions amongst the outsiders. That would be every other race. Fear would build wanting to know why and what. It gives a fodder to the haters within and without.
You are flirting with straw man arguments. For, where exactly are interpreting "separation"? I can not even go further until we are clear one what you mean at where you getting that assertion.

Maybe this could be a better saying: Live in the world, but work for the community to lift for enlightenment. What's wrong with funding grants to learn the best of knowledge from the four corners of the earth?

Are you familiar with the saying: "Charity starts at home"?

Hi Raptor,
I am not at all suggesting that the black community should not support black progress for achievements in all kinds of ways. What I maintain is the kind of 100% control for power that Anderson wants to build will create bars against the black community. You will find yourself closed in having a dictatorship of your liberties. This ends with the dictator having all the control and power and the people who went in to that lockstep community being watched and punished with devices for punishment because, there is no control and no power with out it.

There are all kinds of models that prove what I am saying is true over and over, virtually without failing to oppress and imprison the people, Cuba, North Korea, China, Russia....poverty and no liberty. You have to be careful of what you say, or go to jail as a traitor to the cause. Let's add control for power the extremists of the Middle East. Some are godless and but promise equality and the people will be taken care of. The equality is in poverty. The only ones getting fat are the dictators and the enforcers.

Plus it will divide black from each other. You have to admit, the people who will want to go into the scenario that Anderson describes, will be the ones who are grudge holders, more than financial wizards. The psychology of that is called "Justice collectors." These people make lists of what they perceive as things that will not be forgotten or forgiven, and therefore they can see nothing else and no other ways. They have a heavy focus one way and their conclusions become extreme.

Anderson's assertions have been to have territory in the U.S. for that closed environment, but America is not going to allow a private state. Naomi Davis describes some places as Ghetto, and she has a plan to turn these places where she grew up to beautiful and financially sound, prosperity. I think she is brilliant. I hope people reading this will take a look at what she says in cherryblossoms post, Open Forum and All other Topics.

Hi Raptor,
I am not at all suggesting that the black community should not support black progress for achievements in all kinds of ways.
That is exactly what you are doing.

What I maintain is the kind of 100% control for power that Anderson wants to build will create bars against the black community. You will find yourself closed in having a dictatorship of your liberties. This ends with the dictator having all the control and power and the people who went in to that lockstep community being watched and punished with devices for punishment because, there is no control and no power with out it.

Power over who; power over what?
Empowerment or power exercised externally?
Newsflash! the black community, economically/politically, already
have bars around it. You ain't know?
Furthermore:
You fill find no evidence in this nation that supports your claim.
Though I can give you examples that support that which I support.
You posit a hypothesis. Hypothesis that has not evidential
base in this nation with regard to any ethnic/racial group.

There are all kinds of models that prove what I am saying is true over and over, virtually without failing to oppress and imprison the people, Cuba, North Korea, China, Russia....poverty and no liberty. You have to be careful of what you say, or go to jail as a traitor to the cause. Let's add control for power the extremists of the Middle East. Some are godless and but promise equality and the people will be taken care of. The equality is in poverty. The only ones getting fat are the dictators and the enforcers.
Where are the minorities in those nations fighting for self-reliance?
Where are the north tulsa's, greenville n.c.'s, and rosewoods of those nations?
Do not make foolish mistakes with these false comparisons, those nations to us
afrikans in amerikkka.

Plus it will divide black from each other. You have to admit, the people who will want to go into the scenario that Anderson describes, will be the ones who are grudge holders, more than financial wizards. The psychology of that is called "Justice collectors." These people make lists of what they perceive as things that will not be forgotten or forgiven, and therefore they can see nothing else and no other ways. They have a heavy focus one way and their conclusions become extreme.
Can you say that about the people of all the china towns across the country?
The little italy's?
Little havana?
Little tokyo?
Korea towns?
Little poland?
Hyme towns (jewish community)?

Of those cities in the above, who are the dictators?
And I may ride you on this, if you gloss over it and
not answer my question.

Can you show show me evidence of "justice collectors", in
these towns? Can you show me where those people, who formed
those communal/economic bases perceive things that will not be
forgotten or forgiven?

Willa, you seem to be an assimilationist/integrationalist, that work
harder to make excuses as to why it may not work and or not beneficial
to a collective who want/should strive to do their on thing, carve out
economic/political space in this nation, than looking to see why it
could work, why it is necessary and the benefits.

Are you worried that such a movement may alienate you from some
of your friends/associates of other ethnic/racial groups?

Anderson's assertions have been to have territory in the U.S. for that closed environment, but America is not going to allow a private state. Naomi Davis describes some places as Ghetto, and she has a plan to turn these places where she grew up to beautiful and financially sound, prosperity. I think she is brilliant. I hope people reading this will take a look at what she says in cherryblossoms post, Open Forum and All other Topics.
Don't give me what anderson asserts -at this point. Show me...look, quote
exactly, word for word, what anderson has said that drives you to draw
these bizarre claims. If you can not/will not, then your argument erodes.

You would've had contempt for north tulsa or a greenville and the
likes back in the day, it seems...

Is China town a private state?
Are any of the other ethnic/racial enclaves a private
state?

Andersons, 5story plan essentially encompass that
wich naomi davis advocates.

ALEC's Influence On Campaigns

An examination of campaign donations made by ALEC corporate members
dating back to the 1990 election cycle shows that they contributed $12.2 million
to state-level candidates who were ALEC members, with 98.4 percent of that money
going to incumbent and winning candidates, many of whom could vote on proposed
legislation. Additional analysis reveals that $11.9 million of the $12.2 million went to
Republicans.

Over the seven (10 for some states) election cycles covered in a donor-data
analysis by the National Institute on Money in State Politics, ALEC corporate
members contributed $516.2 million to state-level politics: $202.1 million to
state-level candidates, $228.3 million to high-dollar ballot-measure campaigns,
and $85.8 million to state political party committees.

http://crooksandliars.com:8080/karoli/alecs-influence-campaigns-exposed

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back