Black People Politics : WHY VOTING ALONE CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE ENOUGH!

Build that '5-story building.' :

Raptor, I have listened to black radio. I know it's already out there. Destee is already out there. We all speak freely on it.

I would like to reason here on a couple things. It is better to strive for wisdom than power. When one has wisdom than they will have all the power that wisdom gives. Really and truly Separatism is not power. It is implosion, and doesn't keep up with Global economy, state of the art education in the world, and all the experience and input that comes from all corners of the world. Think about it, the Chinese are arranging business in Africa, along with other people. What are the African people of States doing that could be improved on? That would be a good question because there, is the frontier to build a nation. Its the resource to become a recognized power through wisdom, in the world. Should Africa become a secluded people? Seclusion does not allow for the greater growth.

Raptor, I have listened to black radio. I know it's already out there. Destee is already out there. We all speak freely on it.
Okay, to be clear, have you listen to the video? When you say you listened to black radio, I don't know what exactly do you mean by that as it
relates to the video, if at all.

I would like to reason here on a couple things. It is better to strive for wisdom than power. When one has wisdom than they will have all the power that wisdom gives. Really and truly Separatism is not power. It is implosion, and doesn't keep up with Global economy, state of the art education in the world, and all the experience and input that comes from all corners of the world. Think about it, the Chinese are arranging business in Africa, along with other people. What are the African people of States doing that could be improved on? That would be a good question because there, is the frontier to build a nation. Its the resource to become a recognized power through wisdom, in the world. Should Africa become a secluded people? Seclusion does not allow for the greater growth.

Some thoughts about the above:
The part about wisdom to power - how is that manifested? Or have you
seen it manifested and if so what does/did it look like? I wanna be
a bit more concrete with that. And specifically in this country.

If you listened to the video, what did anderson say that compels
you to make mention of separatism? For when I listen to anderson,
I don't take his solution to mean separating. I take it to mean carving
out space in this country for us and what it takes to do that.

I really do not wanna deal with afrika with regard to china, for now.
This thread was was inspired based on Kemestry's 'why we must vote' thread.
I am 99.99% certain Kem did not have the motherland in mind, as well
as myself. But if you wanna speak of the chinese in this country, with
respect to the subject matter as listed in the thread, then I am with
that.

Okay, to be clear, have you listen to the video? When you say you listened to black radio, I don't know what exactly do you mean by that as it
relates to the video, if at all.

Some thoughts about the above:
The part about wisdom to power - how is that manifested? Or have you
seen it manifested and if so what does/did it look like? I wanna be
a bit more concrete with that. And specifically in this country.

If you listened to the video, what did anderson say that compels
you to make mention of separatism? For when I listen to anderson,
I don't take his solution to mean separating. I take it to mean carving
out space in this country for us and what it takes to do that.

I really do not wanna deal with afrika with regard to china, for now.
This thread was was inspired based on Kemestry's 'why we must vote' thread.
I am 99.99% certain Kem did not have the motherland in mind, as well
as myself. But if you wanna speak of the chinese in this country, with
respect to the subject matter as listed in the thread, then I am with
that.

Raptor, How black radio relates better than a video is that black opinions are called in and debated with the host. Freedom should always be questioned when listening to a voice with a "power through control" movement. The very name Claude Anderson is a Separatist architect. I have read one of his books where he said that his idea of power and control also includes those people in the black community who break the rules inside the community bringing a need for, "devices for punishment".

When people in the black community are controlled in thought and action, there is no more moving forward, because there is a dictatorship that will call names to keep everyone in lockstep, even if that CONTROL is an ideology that nobody better step out of. Now what could the "devices for punishment" be other than name calling. Remember Control requires enforcement to get the power.

You cannot buy the majority of politicians, because the people will out that kind of politician and he will lose the vote from all races of people in the US. You cannot control economics because it is global. Not to be involved globally means poverty. So I believe it was the first floor and and second floor that cannot support the rest of the building.

Dr. King's march changed everything, especially in the South. The message wasn't violence it was opening a window through TV that rested on the conscience of good people of every race. And that change was an amazement.

Wisdom brings all the power anyone needs for success. Listen to Naomi Davis Black & Green. There is power and wisdom. Listen to all and see in what way the entire community moves forward for quality of life even economically. cherry blossom posted it. Http://www.greendmv.org/

Raptor, How black radio relates better than a video is that black opinions are called in and debated with the host Freedom should always be questioned when listening to a voice with a "power through control" movement.
I posted the video, because it tells you (for me) what a solution is. You asked me, remember? So all that talk about a black radio is irrelevant.

The very name Claude Anderson is a Separatist architect. I have read one of his books where he said that his idea of power and control also includes those people in the black community who break the rules inside the community bringing a need for, "devices for punishment".
That requires much needed context. I think I recall that, but I question the context with which
you are trying to place it.

When people in the black community are controlled in thought and action, there is no more moving forward, because there is a dictatorship that will call names to keep everyone in lockstep, even if that CONTROL is an ideology that nobody better step out of. Now what could the "devices for punishment" be other than name calling. Remember Control requires enforcement to get the power.
You are beyond the pale with the above. Way off course in the way of a community economically and politically empowering themselves. Who are the dictator(s) of all the china towns across this country?

You cannot buy the majority of politicians, because the people will out that kind of politician and he will lose the vote from all races of people in the US. You cannot control economics because it is global. Not to be involved globally means poverty. So I believe it was the first floor and and second floor that cannot support the rest of the building.
You seem to know very little of how the political game is played. What do you think lobbying is? Campaign money is all about? I have no doubt that in the above you are merely thinking of politics on a federal level.

Dr. King's march changed everything, especially in the South. The message wasn't violence it was opening a window through TV that rested on the conscience of good people of every race. And that change was an amazement.
No, the march did not change everything. What is the economic condition of black folks "especially in the South" as a collective? The unemployment rate "especially in the south" as a collective? Did you know king was advocating that black folks put there money in black banks? Further more, who is talking violence? How does that enter into the discussion?

[Wisdom brings all the power anyone needs for success. Listen to Naomi Davis Black & Green. There is power and wisdom. Listen to all and see in what way the entire community moves forward for quality of life even economically. cherry blossom posted it. Http://www.greendmv.org/
That sounds abstract. Demonstrate concretely how that works for the black collective?

I thank you for this discussion. I would also be interested in your opinion on what Naomi Davis, Black and Green had to say, posted by cherryblosssom in the Open Forum and All Other Topics.

You asked who is talking violence? I have to answer that question with questions:

Why do a people in America want to withdraw into themselves for control and power. Control and power over who? It is obvious over it's own community. Why, because it won't work unless everyone black gets on board with that five story building. It's like Obama Care. It may seem right, but it has requirements that remove some liberties from the individual. Right from the start some people people didn't want it. In this case devices of punishment was going to fines. I believe I heard $1500. dollars.

Separating a people from the rest of U.S. citizens creates false reports and suspicions amongst the outsiders. That would be every other race. Fear would build wanting to know why and what. It gives a fodder to the haters within and without.

Maybe this could be a better saying: Live in the world, but work for the community to lift for enlightenment. What's wrong with funding grants to learn the best of knowledge from the four corners of the earth?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back