Niger : Why US troops are in Niger: RIP - La David T. Johnson

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Last edited:
US SOG and JSOG units exist for two reasons, to enforce American foreign policy or to destabilize or completely topple the leadership of 2nd & 3rd world nations hostile to American interest. SEALS, DELTA, RANGERS, MARINE FORCE RECON & SNIPER GROUP, USAF RESCUE, etc, especially with CIA and/or State Department advisers in tow initiating incursions into hostile countries are rarely announced even on the general DOD or each branch of the Military's own websites. Misadventures such as Benghazi, Mogadishu, Bay of Pigs, Iran/Contra, Francis Gary Powers U-2 shoot down, the North Korean USN Pueblo hostage situation, etc. are only announced to the press after Congress get's wind of them then calls the US military leadership and their CIA and/or State Department handlers to The Hill. Our military and intelligence and even some Federal agencies assets are embedded in more places then you could ever realize. I've talked to a few SOG & JSOG members who never disclosed anything detrimental to their missions to me but they all agreed that their greatest fear is not getting killed but being taken alive or worst being the unwitting victims of a CIA or State Department policy shift which has been known to completely abandon the boots on the ground in the name of National Security or to minimize the risk of discovery of secret White House involvement.

It remains to be seen exactly what part Chad's troop withdrawal from Niger played in the ambush; just because our ally ran out of passport paper, was no reason for the Trump administration to make them unhappy when placed on the Travel Ban List :facepalm:

I'm 100% with you on that score. And speaking of scores this travesty mirrors Benghazi way too much to be coincidence. I think Kelly is planning Trumps political demise. I say that because I know the Marine mindset from family members. Kelly has been a Marine off and on, mostly on since 1970 and he is far beyond hard core. Kelly despises knowing he has to answer to a coward who never served in any branch of the military. Kelly makes no bones about his hate and derision of his idiot of a Commander in Chief. Also he headed DHS who has a say in travel bans for a time so he can call in favors and pull secret strings to damage Trump on that end. If anybody takes Trump down it will be Mueller with Kelly's help.

Well said Symbol of America, well put indeed ... Watching today's events, carrying over from yesterday, those same thoughts passed through my mind also. Kelly is a marine general, and has to have an ulterior motive in all of this.

God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be right here :tv1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back