Black Spirituality Religion : Why They had Initiation Processes in the Mysteries

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    I got to give props to this :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

3. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    Greetings Elder,

I have to agree with this premise ‘everything ain't for everybody’.

I do however disagree with the conclusion that knowledge is earned and not freely given. In matters, particularly spiritual ones, is it not the case that this knowledge finds you? Blood is not the cause of the wound as they say.

Let us view this through a different lens. There are people who have learnt how to manipulate other people’s energy and use this knowledge without a conscience. As I was telling Bro.GeorgeM, one should not go to just any Reiki healer or, and especially a massage therapist because they can and do steal your energy (massage therapists do so via the base of the spine). Now, is it not imperative that this knowledge is made common so that people can put in place safety measures? Another reason I feel that nowadays we cannot afford to be so stringent as our ancestors were. What are your thoughts on this?

I look forward to reading the first and the second level Bro. Keita.

Peace,
    Amazon1979

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

This is just a test ...can't seem to submit it.

5. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I agree with you 100% with your post my brother but what we fail to realize, see and understand of what happens and what did happen is all of those people that fail, get rejected or seen as unworthy of the knowledge began to get jealous, hateful and resenting to the masters, the temples and the ones who pass.

In their rage they started their own schools and temples against the authority of the masters. These new schools and temples grew faster and stronger then their original counter parts. These schools were cheaper, less rigorous and did not really care about the nature of the person; all they cared about was the student’s ability to pay.

These schools in ancient Egypt were Osirian based and they basically took over the real schools that taught the real knowledge of higher self. Through these less adapted souls some of our greatest secrets became available to the highest bidder.

Flags represented these temples. The original temples flew one flag that became the representation of one Supreme Power, Neter. These temples taught science and did not teach the elements and stars as being gods.

The temples that flew three flags or more became Neteru and represent more then one god. They taught everything in terms of gods, all elements became some form of a god.

Today this is reflected as Judaism and Christianity and it was the beginnings that started the entire monotheism and polytheism concept.

To sum it up we have to be conscious that there is know two schools of thought. It’s the Duality thingy.

Peace and Power in Reading.

6. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    A PERSON WHO KNOWS NOT
    AND KNOWS NOT THAT THEY KNOW NOT
    IS FOOLISH - DISREGARD THEM

A PERSON WHO KNOWS NOT
    AND KNOWS THAT THEY KNOW NOT
    IS SIMPLE - TEACH THEM

A PERSON WHO KNOWS NOT