Black Relationships : Why They Do it

Lucky

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
When black people and white people get together in a relationship, don’t they known its gonna be problems. Why even give them self’s the added stress and worries from family, friends and society. Why add fuel to the fire? Just to keep problems between both races I think. They known people are goanna get up set and talk, and not treat one or both partners equal.
Some may say there doing it cuz of curiosity but we all knew what happen to the cat.

Could interracial relationships be like a fad or oppnitinty for one of the partners? Ex. "Wow I dated and had sex with a black/white person who wants to touch me"
Ex. Maybe if I date this white person I can get that high paying job I always wanted, or Maybe if date this black person, I can become cooler and more urban like (basically more BLACK).

I fel ya Lucky. But for me personally I do not think love has a color, if you fall in love with a white person or whatever that is ya bizness. I think that if you love someone enough you already are preared for that.

However you do have a very vaild second point, some folks do it just to get attention or to see what happened, and some of course do it for sexual reasons and other reasons which are just stupid.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back