Black Sports : Why the Show Boating

Bluewater

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 11, 2003
Baltimore, MD
Occupation
Praising The Lord
i watched the game today the Saint vs the Gaint when (????)from the Saint scored a touch down he pulls a cell phone from under the goal post cushion...a 15 yard penalty I wanna say "stop show boating and play the game"...it is upsetting to see wonderful players become a media clowns no one is laughing...play the game stop clowning. Role moderns

sistah i saw that ......like others who put on a celebration
show after they score is wild now they turning the game to a
real laugh in people pay to see real football and now they get
a game show of clowns from some great talented people ......
i feel u and it's clear this what we will see.

$$RICH$$ said:
sistah i saw that ......like others who put on a celebration
show after they score is wild now they turning the game to a
real laugh in people pay to see real football and now they get
a game show of clowns from some great talented people ......
i feel u and it's clear this what we will see.
It's a low-down, crying shame to see my brothers out there looking like clowns. Here is a player, his team is losing 31-0 he scores a td and starts dancing all over the end zone--Please give me a break!! Are you for real? Fool you are losing 31-6!!!!!!!!!

skellywags said:
It's a low-down, crying shame to see my brothers out there looking like clowns. Here is a player, his team is losing 31-0 he scores a td and starts dancing all over the end zone--Please give me a break!! Are you for real? Fool you are losing 31-6!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Destee Skelly

Six points mean a lot when your losing. No team wan'ts the zero score. Some pride can be retained if you can get 3 points on the board.

I saw the cell phone incident. I was wondering is that a new Verizon promo he did. Players have forgotten the TEAM thing when playing. Don't cost your team yardage, or points cause you want to stand out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back