Brother AACOOLDRE : Why the Pope hates Trump's Wall ??????

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
PONTIFEX MAXIMUS: Meaning the Bridge or passage

Why the Pope is upset with Donald Trump’s WALL?????????????????????

By Andre Austin

PONTIFEX MAXIMUS is a reference to the office of the Chief Priest that the Dynasty of the crime family of the Flavian’s held (Emperor’s Vespasian, Titus & Domitian). This dynasty ruled from 69-96AD.

The first historical Pope Clemens (who married a relative of the Flavians) took the Title PONTIFEX MAXIMUS and all subsequent Pope’s who succeeded to the throne like the passing on the keys or torch through an unbroken bridge of lies and corruption. This concept of PONTIFEX MAXIMUS didn’t come from God but the Roman Caesars.

Jesus Christ prediction of the Son of Man (Titus) would be him building a Wall (Luke 19:43-44 & Luke 21:10-20) around Jerusalem and starving the Jews into submission/cannibalism (Eucharist). Without this Victory the very name Gospels (Good news of military Victory) wouldn’t have come to light from this Wall now take that to the other wall that the Vatican surrounds itself with.

The Pope wants a Bridge between Mexico and USA so that one day America will be majority Catholic.

THE BRIDGE TOWARDS 666 & TO VICARIUS FILII DEI

The Title Caesar Titus had was Pontific Maximus =Builder of the bridge same as the Pope.

Christians unknowingly worship him by use of name switching of Jesus and use of other names in the New Testament. The four Gospel were about the father/son= Vespasian and Titus. Paul’s letters and Revelations was the new Christ of Domitian (Aka Jupiter/Zeus/Amen) totally the real secret of the Catholic trinity.

Titus Greek name was Teitan =T=300, E=5, I=10 T=300 A=1 N=50 a total of 666

For some strange reason Popes use the Title that the Roman Caesar used Pontific Maximus.

It also appears that Catholics may secretly use another title to link themselves with 666

VICARIUS FILII DEI

THE LITERAL MEANING:

VICARIUS - substituting for, or in place of

FILII - means son

DEI - means GOD

V

=

F

=

no value

D

=

I

=

I

=

E

=

no value

C

=

L

=

I

=

A

=

no value

I

=

--------

R

=

no value

I

=

I

=

--------

U/V

=

S

=

no value

--------

112 + 53 + 501 = 666

The Vicar of Christ (Vicarius Christi)

"Vicar of Christ . . . Title used almost exclusively of the Bishop of Rome as successor of Peter and, therefore, the one in the Church who particularly takes the place of Christ; but used also of bishops in general and even of priests.

Is it a coincidence that the first historical Pope Clement (Clemens) who succeeded Peter is related to Titus by marriage to Titus niece.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back