Black People : Why the Fear of White Folks?

If any one has ever attended a Sunday afternoon service with the Nation of Islam, in the past 30 years, one will note that White people are never mentioned.
These wise rothers are too busy dealing with inspiring the Black community to be self sufficient from them to be caught up in such a endless chatter.

If any one is familiar with the lectures of noted Black Nationalists and Pan Africanists,
they have no mention of white folks
in their lectures because they also are too busy discussing how we as a people can be economicaly, politicaly, and regarding food clothing and shelter to be self sufficient from them.

With all the discussion here about white folks where is the equal discussion regading self sufficiency and realy being free of them?

Ankhur said:
before you ask questions it mite be good to red my original post, unless you want to sit here and have a pity party, and cry about a hatchet in the ceiling rather then doing something about it.

I did "red" your original post and my questions stand!

AND...for the record, I READ it as well:em2300:

Since you so quick to attack...you might want to start using the spell check cause you making nuff typo's and I start thinking of you as a "quick draw Mcdraw" shooting your load before the party get started! :SuN049:

M.E.
:hearts2:

I did "red" your original post and my questions stand!

AND...for the record, I READ it as well:em2300:

Since you so quick to attack...you might want to start using the spell check cause you making nuff typo's and I start thinking of you as a "quick draw Mcdraw" shooting your load before the party get started! :SuN049:

M.E.
no ttack sister you asked a question as though you had not read my original statement, which predicated the hypothesis that these groups organizations and meetings were well aware of white supremacy but were too busy actualy doing something about it , to be cought up in a sing song mantra repeating the problem over and over and over and over and over and over, without moving an inch towards a solution.

rhetoric can be informative, educational,

but it should not be used for entertainment or as an opiate, because all that does is aid white supremacy, not defeat it

OK

Ankhur said:
no ttack sister you asked a question as though you had not read my original statement

I asked those questions because I think the answer dispels your assertion. Both Brother Khalid and Malcolm spoke often enuff about "the white man" and it's devious plans against us. I heard Brother Khalid use the term "kracker" often and Malcolm called it the blond haired blue eyed devil.

So when you say "these brother's of the NOI etc" DID NOT mention white folks, that is not true. If you are concerned that some AFreekans today speak of the evils of the "evil doers" mind what you said here....

Ankhur said:
"rhetoric can be informative, educational,

Finally, it is not useful to label what someone else is sharing as them "using as an opiate" and hold forth your own words as the measuring stick for all to follow. We ALL fight this fight the best way we can with what we have. That is to say...we all have our own "drug of choice" be in political, economic, Spiritual, community activism, speaking of the pain we feel in side as a result of the harms inflicted by the white man....

M.E.

No daddy I do not....Wanna tell me a bedtime story bout him:?:

M.E.
Once upon a time a New York educator told a group of Black people to get up off their behind and stop crying and pity partying until the sun came up , about white supremacy and actualy develop a solution oriented mentality towards it and do something, and they all lived wiser and happy ever after,
the end

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back