Violaters / Violations : Why the double standard regarding copyright violations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
I had been suspended, for posting the website from which an article came from, becuase i had not the capacity to cut and paste the url, however there are 4 posts on the Open Discussion board, that not only give no copyright or source reference they exceed the length stipulation that you have chided me about several times. Therefore why is there a double standard and why are posts on religion in the open discussion section not moved to the religion section?

Like I stated before threads are under review , we do uphold our rules to the fullest
but we don't act with extreme rush on every complaint/report but at our discretion
it is in our power or right to decide or act according to bring the best judgment for it
every complaint / report is treated differently but in the same manner
freedom of judgment or choice is ours as management to make in different issues
It is entirely with us to provide the best solution we see fit for the health of this community

Let me break it down a little more / yes we want to hear complaints / yes we want
the community to report things out of place / yes we uphold our rules on copyrights
and you did all we ask of by reporting it . but sometime to drag it on can turn into a
disruptive act , we are fully aware and looking into the matter and will apply our findings
and act upon it that we see fit and or best, what you may see as a double standard is again
work at our discretion

Relax brother

Now if we not moving faster enough or with the extreme quickness for you that's
another issue , no need to beat at it , we are aware and working on the report filed !

Admin.
$$RICH$$

Like I stated before threads are under review , we do uphold our rules to the fullest
but we don't act with extreme rush on every complaint/report but at our discretion
it is in our power or right to decide or act according to bring the best judgment for it
every complaint / report is treated differently but in the same manner
freedom of judgment or choice is ours as management to make in different issues
It is entirely with us to provide the best solution we see fit for the health of this community

Let me break it down a little more / yes we want to hear complaints / yes we want
the community to report things out of place / yes we uphold our rules on copyrights
and you did all we ask of by reporting it . but sometime to drag it on can turn into a
disruptive act , we are fully aware and looking into the matter and will apply our findings
and act upon it that we see fit and or best, what you may see as a double standard is again
work at our discretion

Relax brother

Now if we not moving faster enough or with the extreme quickness for you that's
another issue , no need to beat at it , we are aware and working on the report filed !

Admin.
$$RICH$$
Not meant to be disruptive and no one is making complaints about your speed but in the past posts have been moved to the appropriate group including mine within hours, my apologies and if this is a matter of money I will make a donation later today

Not meant to be disruptive and no one is making complaints about your speed but in the past posts have been moved to the appropriate group including mine within hours, my apologies and if this is a matter of money I will make a donation later today

No it's never about money brother please don't go there ...
I fully understand that sometime we move quickly and some a bit slower
yes sometime we act in seconds/min/hours and even days
all depend on the nature of the issue at hand but trust me the requirements are met.

This is being handled again thank you for pointing it out and the report.
Admin.
$$RICH$$

I had been suspended, for posting the website from which an article came from, becuase i had not the capacity to cut and paste the url, however there are 4 posts on the Open Discussion board, that not only give no copyright or source reference they exceed the length stipulation that you have chided me about several times. Therefore why is there a double standard and why are posts on religion in the open discussion section not moved to the religion section?

Brother Ankhur ... what is your problem? You want to be on the Moderating TEAM or something? Think you can do it better than us?

You talk a lot about rules, violations, how like situations were resolved before ... and you're gett'n on my last nerve.

But i got you ... we have a policy especially for this ... please click here ==> You Want Consistency in Our Management - Here It Is

Any Member breaking our rules, will consistently be subject to what ever we give, determined only by The Moderating TEAM.

And we consistently deliver just that ... what ever we give - determined only by us ... mission accomplished.

Now, as it relates to this specific complaint ... we got a policy for it too ... you gotta give us links to what you're talking about.

There are a gazillion posts, threads, etc., and i nor My Moderators are finna go searching for the musings of your mind.

Nope ... we shole aint.

If you want us to consider a possible violation, provide all of the particulars, or don't even talk to us about it.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back