Black People Politics : Why the Collapse of the EU is Good for Us

I respect your opinion as an elder. But you will never see me helping Europe or supporting their unity. Peace out.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Thanks wetacOs, and I you. Understood, lol... I ain't mad at ya.

Peace In,

When the EU falls, that means people will be buying more US brands and will be investing more in the US than in the EU. How is that not good for us?

Currently Eu brands are considered better quality than US brands but that could change. The Euros hold a monopoly on luxury goods, that could also change in favor of the US and other places when they collapse.

Also, the entire concept of the EU is based on White Supremacism so isn't it good that it's disbanded?
so you remain convinced that the EU can collapse and not bring the US down with it?

When the EU falls, that means people will be buying more US brands and will be investing more in the US than in the EU. How is that not good for us?

Currently Eu brands are considered better quality than US brands but that could change. The Euros hold a monopoly on luxury goods, that could also change in favor of the US and other places when they collapse.

Also, the entire concept of the EU is based on White Supremacism so isn't it good that it's disbanded?

So, if the EU.. which is coalition of European countries.. on their land in Europe.. is according to you, "based on white supremacism".. let me ask you: what is America "based on"?

So, if the EU.. which is coalition of European countries.. on their land in Europe.. is according to you, "based on white supremacism".. let me ask you: what is America "based on"?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... lol, not so heavy handed bro. skuderjaymes, lighten up a bit on the young man, lol... But this should make him see his error.

Racism White Supremacy is Global because of the annexation between the EU and America, duh...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back