Black People Politics : Why the Collapse of the EU is Good for Us

wetac0s

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 5, 2009
Everybody keeps talking about the collapse of the EU and how it will be the end of the world. But actually I think it's a good thing because that means more investment in America because Europe is no longer a good bet.

Clearly the EU was the idea of White supremacist globalists who wanted to unite all White people to create an all-powerful entity. I'm glad the EU is falling because in a way it means that these White Supremacists have failed.

yes, but that is between you and your god…...
I don't see why non-Whites should support or encourage Europeans, especially a concept like European (White) unity such as the EU.

I live in the US so I don't give a **** about Europe. White Americans have a soft spot for Europe because you know why - but that doesn't mean I have to. I'm just waiting for the day Euro's get their reckoning and their "empire" falls. You get what you give.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back