Black People : WHY THE BLACK MATRIX IS REAL & NOT JUST ANOTHER CONSPIRACY THEORY !!

No brother Kamau...

Kamau47 said:
I know this may be off topic, but how do you do this? Do you have to be a premium member?

As you see, I am no longer a premium member.

Just go to youtube, find a video you want to post and use the code. There is a page here that gives HOW TO instructions.

Peace...

omowalejabali said:
As you see, I am no longer a premium member.

Just go to youtube, find a video you want to post and use the code. There is a page here that gives HOW TO instructions.

Peace...

My bad.

Just go to their profile page and there is a button to push to add to ignore list.

PurpleMoons said:
yes Sister Abena! This system of psychology warfare is constructed so effieciently it can be very difficult determining if we ourselves are speaking from our own mindthoughts or the thoughts pushed on us. It not a system that just happened and the next day we all was effected by it's presence. It has been cycling the mental mind for years, so it's effects runs deep in us. We pass it on to our children and they to theirs.

While I would love to blame the iluminati soley for this conditioning, I honestly can't. Because once a mind becomes aware and understanding of the programing, yet continues to support it by spreading it's sickness, we consume some of that blame.

Our children should be our most vaulable asset in this day and time. These are the ones who will mold our future, yet we degrade them right along with the media. I know it's hard to determine how we should recapture their minds, especially our being a part of that same system destructions for so long, but something must be done today. Right now!

Before rap music became a household word, there was drugs, killing, and robbing on the streets.These children, now men, aren't speaking to imaginary issues going on. It's what life has been for them. The community has lost it's roots. They children are fending for themselves in a system that says they won't ever amount to ish. No matter how hard they try or how successful they get, they will still be inferior to some other race. The way I see it, they only have three choice: float, sink, or get the hell out of the water. And with mind conditioning being a world wide media frenzy, I can barely see the land to plant my feet on. We have to come with a stratergy for deprograming our minds and our children minds along with it. It's going to be a long process, but we have to start protecting them better than we have been. And that protections starts by educating them from the womb about who the really are, as opposed to what the hear they are.

:heart:

Ase~O!!!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

And you know Sis. PurpleMoons,
My work...my "program" is designed as a step towards healing the psyche of US first and in effect, our youth. By FOCUSING on How we 'communicate" with each other..the specific words with a clear overstanding of the meanings associated, the feelings elicted and the behaivoral manifestations is the starting point. I learned during my years of 'education' that yt plays games. The game starts with LANGUAGE...which is then supported by RESEARCH (proof) which grants access to the hearts and minds of the ppl through TEACHING...Language game, Research game and teaching game. And you know, DOCUMENTATION is everything and...they WROTE THIS ISH DOWN. In a book entitled "Post Moderism:something something something.." by Lyotard who was a Frenchman and who came to amerikkka sometime in the seventeeth or eighteth centuries, and documented how the amerikkkans were running their "program" these are the things he noted. He also talked about the rules in that, once the masses learn the game, the rules MUST change in order for the shystem to preserve itself!

Yes..time to teach the youth the TRUTH ...from the door...of the womb....not wait until they start rebelling after they done watched you lie to yourself and them...after they begin to learn the truth ON THEIR OWN..and begin to challenge you!. Naw....that ish need to STOP...yet..

what do I KNOW....I have not birthed children:em3700:

:hearts2:

omowalejabali said:
I got some people on "ignore" so I wont be tempted to respond to them any more so I cant see full text nor do I wish to. I can take the personal attacks but I still maintain that NWA nor anyone else from the West Coast can be blamed for starting any trend or for ALL the associated problems with "rap music" or "hip hop culture". For sure, Im no longer arguing with folks who are going to come at me with the same arguments as the white corporate media and their cronies.

DJ Kool Herc's career was shortened because he was stabbed by a Black man...in New York...KRS-One's brother Kenny Parker of BDP was killed by a Black man..in New York....Some rap producers in New York were subsidized by drug lords such as Supreme McGriff....Because the corporations based in New York City wanna push propaganda that "ALL THIS" was started by NWA dont mean Im gonna buy it. But a sucka is born everyday. And this is not to defend NWA or anyone else. However, I am THINKING "outside" of the Black Matrix [inferiority complex, victimization mentality] that this person and a few others are trying to get me stuck in.

Thanks and Praises to You, Dear Sister, for doing the same..

One love...

[oh yeah....once this person put out there even an opinion that i am a "white person" let me know he dont know ANYTHING he is talking about because it is based on a faulty premise]

No thanks needed Brother, sometimes we gotta look passed the symptoms and straight to the cause when it comes to our children. Thanks for the videos too! I haven't heard that song in years. And that Paul Mooney had me cracking up over here. lol Sometimes even the truth is hilarious. smh

:heart:

Psychological and Spiritual Warfare

truetothecause said:
Ase~O!!!!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

And you know Sis. PurpleMoons,
My work...my "program" is designed as a step towards healing the psyche of US first and in effect, our youth. By FOCUSING on How we 'communicate" with each other..the specific words with a clear overstanding of the meanings associated, the feelings elicted and the behaivoral manifestations is the starting point. I learned during my years of 'education' that yt plays games. The game starts with LANGUAGE...which is then supported by RESEARCH (proof) which grants access to the hearts and minds of the ppl through TEACHING...Language game, Research game and teaching game. And you know, DOCUMENTATION is everything and...they WROTE THIS ISH DOWN. In a book entitled "Post Moderism:something something something.." by Lyotard who was a Frenchman and who came to amerikkka sometime in the seventeeth or eighteth centuries, and documented how the amerikkkans were running their "program" these are the things he noted. He also talked about the rules in that, once the masses learn the game, the rules MUST change in order for the shystem to preserve itself!

Yes..time to teach the youth the TRUTH ...from the door...of the womb....not wait until they start rebelling after they done watched you lie to yourself and them...after they begin to learn the truth ON THEIR OWN..and begin to challenge you!. Naw....that ish need to STOP...yet..

what do I KNOW....I have not birthed children:em3700:

:hearts2:

The LANGUAGE that some of us use and direct towards US is a form of spiritual and psychological warfare. Especially when it is "provocative" in nature. Especially when it is used to politically and culturally repress thinking and expression outside the Black Matrix. Especially when this expression hides behind the Black face and white mask which Fanon taught about. Especially when directed to the "Wretched of the Earth".

The reason I posted the Paul Mooney video is because he used this very same language for years as a "ghostwriter". Until the "Kramer" incident. But his usage of graphic language didn't negate the truth in his messages.

Mooney wrote many years for Richard Pryor. Pryor's recordings also spoke to the violence permeating African people. But he did not start this trend. And neither did "rappers" on the West Coast. But they took the social commentary of Pryor, Mooney, and Rudy Ray Moore and put it into another context that was visually graphic. However, many of the themes they recorded were previously the focus of numerous 70s Black films such as the Mack, Penitentary, Shaft, Black Mama White mama, Coffey and Cleopatra Jones. F*Tha Police was an extention of those films dealing with racial profiling and police abuse. As was Krs-One's "Sound of tha Police. As was Public Enemy's "911 is a Joke".

All of these people were considered MILITANT in their day. All of them. Why? Because they made Black people THINK outside the Black Matrix.

Now folks want to retrospectively 20 and more years later blame ONE group for ALL the ills confronting US. This makes ZERO sense at all. Why? Because some are still infected with the victim mentality and Black inferiority complex. That is why they continue to use not only the language of the oppressor but attempt to label and place some of us into categories using the same moral and civic code of the oppressor.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back