Black People : Why Terrible People Rule The World

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Oct 16, 2004.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    http://com2.runboard.com/bspiritualonesdeepknowledge.fmainchat.t63

The terrible people rule this world because we have become a nation of ignoramuses, materialists, drug addicts, and drunkards. We numb our minds to the realities of today. We believe what evil people in control tell us and we are too selfish to care about anybody but our close acquaintances.

The rest of this article by SpiritualONE can be read at the above link.

2. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    It is very necessary that men of means should rule over the good (are they not the masters?). Who are the 'good' to believe that they are above oppression? Nature herself has proclaimed her disdain for such contemptible weakness. Strength alone is what she values and respect; for she is a cruel mistress, who punishes those who delude themselves with their effeminate thoughts of peace and equality. Those who believe otherwise have not understood the world, and so continue to deceive themselves foolishly. For when you consider it a crucial imperitive to do evil unto others—whilst preparing yourself so as not to be revenged against by those who you must, out of necessity, injure—then you shall gain mastery over the world.

--The Devil.

3. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    What you fail to see is the big picture and the consequences behind EVIL people ruling. They have set the world up for chaos, confusion, and the big payback. Their lives and wealth means nothing and they too will perish behind such a myopic philosophy. In other words, their days are numbered because more and more people are waking up and they are gathering strength as I write this! We're going to see how brave they really are because money can't save you when countries fall apart.

4. SpiritualONE

Ratings:
    +48
    I've been around over 5 decades myself and I know for a fact that human nature isn't inherently evil. Many cultures existed in peace and harmony until the Caucasian broke out of the caves and began to wreak havoc upon civilization. Everything he/she has is stolen from other people.

In "The Iceman's Inheritance subtitled: Prehistoric Sources of Western Man's Racism, Sex, and Aggression" by Michael Bradley ( a Cherokee), he plainly states that western civilization men have a strong penchant for racial inclination. This inclination has caused western men to destroy the structure of every culture that he is invited into. Western men exploits every culture for their selfish benefit. They exploit people for food, labor, strategic location and natural resources, and he most likely will betray other cultures by invasion, with an eye on the wealth.

Does not the past 500 year history of this planet Earth bear witness to a White Consciousness perpetuator of the greatest *Human Beastly Crimes* in history of the planet Earth with brutal European extermination of over ONE BILLION AFRICAN humans, destruction of multiple high African cultures in Africa, African terror, rape and mutilation during a slavery enforced pillage of the African Homeland?

Does not the past 6,000 years history of the earth witness a white consciousness of destruction of other vast millions of people of color in the continent of Europe (West Asia), Asia (East Asia), Australia, North and South America, and Africa? Was not the white consciousness expressed by some "different kind of African," the actual murders of their African Parents? Can this be due to being melanin-deficient or due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

The bottomline question is: Can there be any hope for western man if he doesn't get THERAPY FROM THE WORLD HE HAS ENSLAVED? The prognosis is not good!

Many western men (with a supremacist ideology) APPEAR to have NO CONSCIENCE. Their ancestors have left US a legacy of HATRED, GREED, THIEVERY, and GENOCIDE that is still with us TODAY!

I conclude that World War III was not only inevitable, it was planned a long time ago by warmongering Caucasoids because their excessive greed knows NO BOUNDARIES. Land, resources, most information and technology is under the control of the rich amongst them and I stand by my analysis that the reason for the terrible state of the world rest on their shoulders.

Finally, I only used the Scottish legend to make a comparison to the way things are today. I know that Scots are just as racist as the next beast from the caves, but the story of poor Scots rising up against the rich has a universal significance when it comes to freedom from poverty and peonage.

5. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    NO SpiritualONE, I have understood perfectly what the "consequences behind EVIL people ruling" are. That is why I seek to imitate them! The pursuit of power in all its forms is a noble and righteous affair which lies in the breasts of only the very highest-minded of spirits. Whether one seeks wealth, social acknowledgement or intellectual prominence, the rules that govern nature also applies to these worthy pursuits. That is that only the strongest and most worthy possesses the right to rule. This is the law which governs the natural interaction between organisms, and is the basis of all healthy development. Thus, it becomes necessary to supplant others or be supplanted by them. This is the fundamental principle of Nature, which (after 6,000 years) Black people have still yet to learn. For as the German military philosopher, Gen. Friedrich von Bernhardi puts it “All intrasocial property, all thoughts, inventions, and institutions, as, indeed, the social system itself, are a result of the intrasocial struggle, in which one survives and another is cast out”. It is the strong—and never the weak—who have the right of survival.

It is the strong whose laws are respected everywhere. It is the strong whose values are universally acknowledged. It is only those who are able to procure for themselves alone, the most favorable environment and are able to impose their will on the universal economy of Nature, who are able to survive. It is only the man of strong intellect and a will of iron who tries asserting himself upon the world and seeks to rise from a lowly station to the pinnacle of power. And for his toil and effort, fortune rewards his ambitions splendidly. The weak most inevitably and rightly succumb before the strong; for they are lesser beings, worthy of contempt. However, now mind you SpiritualONE, there are many in the world who are motivated by truly ideal notions and unselfish aspirations. But a far greater of the populace is led by the less dignified passions of greed, revenge and the thirst for pleasure. It is this very need to survive which negates all thoughts of human cooperation and produces that "evil" which you so vehemently decry. Far from it being the bane of the human race, it is the presence of this "evil" which creates life and allows it to flourish.

Thus, your position—whilst being a very commendable and even justifiable one—is unrealistic and quite delusional.

6. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    I've been around for less than half of the time as you. Even so, out of reverence for my elders, I must respectfully disagree with you. It has been my observations through extensive research of history and sociology and its applications to the everyday life, that humans ARE by their nature evil. It is this inherent nature which runs through and moderates the actions of the entire animal kingdom. As I've already posted previously, it is the most evil and selfish of individuals who are going to survive.

With regards to the Caucasians, let me tell you that I generally agree with you. Ever since they emerged from the Caucasus Mountains (were they had been stranded due to the impassable ice glaciers of central asia) and began to spread across the Eurasian continent they have carrying out their brutal practise of seizing the possessions of other. Whenever they came across any settled—and thus more peaceful—communities, they would displace or enslave them through savage and brutal wars. They (Caucasians) were originally pastoral peoples (due to the harsh climates of their origins, which made it impossible to form settled civilizations) and thus tended to be more aggressive and violent than those they came across. Therefore they more readily used force to seize the possessions of the other groups.

The destruction of African cultures began (at first relatively slowly) right at the end of the Ice Age 10,000 years ago (with the displacement of Black people across Europe and Asia). It only increased in pace in the last 6000 years, with the destruction of Kemet and the subsequent dispersal of an immense number of people westward and southward across the African continent. The last 500 years of European destruction of Black people has only been a continuation of previous millenniums; so are the current crises in the Sudan and other parts of the continent.

It is their fear of annihilation and need for survival which propels their actions. There is no shame in this behavior. It is those who refuse to look after their own interests and assure the survival of their offspring who are at fault. Nature does not respect those who refuse to struggle for the right to live. This principle not only governs the universe, it is also fundamental laws of God. Even Jesus Christ (for all you Bible faithful) preaches on this subject when he relates the parable of the three servants whose master grants each of them talents according to their abilities. It was the servant who refused to look out for his own (and his master’s) interests by struggling to increase his talent, who ultimately lost out.

NO, the bottom line question is: Why have those who have been the victims of the western man's actions also not returned the same treatment to their traducer, by killing and murdering him; so as to ensure their own and their offspring’s survival?

I can not dispute this.

Again SpiritualONE, you have not observed the world as it really is (rather you are looking at it as it should be). We all know that the Caucasians are a warmongering and excessively greedy people, who will cheat, steal, rape and perpetrate genocide for global resources and power. However, we must ask ourselves why don’t African people also adopt this philosophy so that we are not eradicated from the face of the Earth?

Yes, I understand.

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    chuk,

the difference between nature (wild life) and humans is we r human. humans have the capacity to LIVE AND LET LIVE. u say there is no shame in the cuacs behavior? i must dIsagree. that (CAUC BEHAVIOR AND FEARS) makes a reason, not a right.and really not even a reason, that whole extinct theory is simply an excuse 4 their greed and psycotic behavior. should afrikans adobt this behavior, in a word no! we must do every thing possible to protect our interests even if that means (which it should) going on the offensive when or if we can.even reciprocating their(caucs) actions. but 4 us to adobt their nature meANS investing all of our divine energy into evil and negativity, this is a self destructive path. as the euros are slowly self destructing, we keep doing what we have been. surviving and not letting their state of mind dictate our actions.

the answers to our problems r not to act as they act,nor do as they do. one of our greatest and most powerful triumphs is not falling to evil even through our torture and enslavement.

many any have adobted the caucs methods in afrika, amerikkka, this just breeds more pain.

i do not buy into the "strongest survive" we r not predators, varmits,or carnivores. in my eyes it takes a state of weakness and lack of self confidence to feel the need to kill , rape, lie , cheat, and steal just in order to be "on top" alot of money doesn't mean ur on top the rich r very disturbed mentally(not all).true strength is that of self control. the true human feels all powerful and content simply by breathing. peace is humanity, that does not mean be weak, chuck do u blame the rapist or the woman wearing a mini skirt walking home late at night?perhaps she should b properly equpped(and learn from her mistakes), but the rapist is an animal not a man. ppl r not naturally evil, negative energy is formed to incite power in humans to give them the energy needed to succeed. however the mentally challenged, ignorant,cowardly and fearful will abuse this neg power and turn it into animal behavior...

nature is a balance of neg and positive in creation of harmony

8. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    the words "force" and "rule" are cousins.

If you focus on the societal and semiotic meaning of the word “rule”, what it really implies and what is necessary to exercise the concept (“to rule over others”) than I think you will have your answer.

9. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Therious, I knew that my position might ruffle some feathers in this community because it is the truth; and as they say "The truth hurts." The truth is that this is an unfair, cold and very harsh world; were for one to succeed, others must loose. If we are going to succeed as a people, other people are going to have to loose out. That's just the way it has to be. Right now the whole world is succeeding at our expense, so why should we care if we deprive them of their possessions? They do/would not think twice in doing the same to us.

Now, on to you statements...

Yes we may be human, but we are still governed by forces in Nature. We still have the basic needs of all organisms (e.g. food, shelter and water). Why should we not adopt this behavior—it IS in our interests! I’m not saying we should adopt their society (with all it’s degeneracy), just their attitude with regards to perpetuating their survival. Ok, let’s say (for arguments sake) that you’re right and I’m wrong; what position, in your opinion, do you think we should adopt? Should we continue on our current course of returning their antagonism against us, with ‘love’ and ‘calling for equality’? I sincerely hope that you too do not share this pathetic and contemptible belief which has deluded the minds of our people?

Well, instead of "not falling to evil" of others, don't you think it would be more appropriate if we return their evil with evil; rather than praying to God (or Allah) to rescue us from them. To paraphrase what Malcolm said "You've got to speak to a man in the language he understands." A very wise man once said "Never speak of peace before a man of war, lest he conquers you and makes you his slave."

Yes Therious, we may not be “predators” or “carnivores”, but I assure you that other people are! That is why we always seem to be preyed upon and remain in our current state. Therious your position (which is very similar to that of SpiritualONE) is fantastic and very laudable…in theory. But in this cold-hearted and unforgiving world...it doesn’t stand a chance. I still can not understand why it is that you (and other Black people) would reject destroying those who intend to destroy you. What...do you actualy think you’re going to disarm them, or change their attitude, by giving them a hug? Some how, I don’t think so!!

Yes it is…but the negative far out-weighs the positive!

10. Emeka

Emeka Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Exactly Sun Ship—to rule is to use force and to use force is to rule. Black people refuse to use force...that's why they're the ruled and never the rulers.