Black Relationships : Why Some Date Married and Attached Folk

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by MANASIAC, Aug 27, 2004.

1. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    I will probably not end up dead, if anything dude might kill hisself because he is crushed his woman it out with another dude. If a man cheated with my wife, I cannot get mad, I know what goes around comes around, I know the rules of life.

The only reason why I talk to married women and other folks women is because single women are not straightforward. Married women and attached women generally tend to be more real. Some Single women always lie, play games, have you playing the Dating olympics, try to call you a stalker if you call more than twice a week, try to take advantage of you or whatever the case may be. This is especially true for single men as well, and it is a reason why single women date married men.

I would evenutally like to meet a single woman who was trying to be straightforward, but that is like finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

I know that a person cannot be honest about everything, but in my experience, single women always lie about most things and married and attached folk tell you what you need to know.

The Single Scene is not a place for the straightforward, only the cheating scene, the irony in the sentence is crazy but it is empirical for me.

JMO (Copyright Toylin) (Usually folks do the IMHO, I like the short form)

2. sevens_love

sevens_love Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    But isn't a married woman lying too...I mean in one breath you are saying that you aren't feeling the lying when it comes to single women but in the next you can condone it from married or attached women. She's about the games too, right? :confused:

3. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Manasiac...

sup, bruh? Dapz

I don't know why someone would date a married or an attached person. Using logic, I would NEVER start any serious relationship with someone who was with me when they had someone else...married or not. They're cheating on that person...who's to say that they won't do the same with me. You can't marry a married person. I know there are exceptions...but don't get sidetracked. The point is: HOW CAN YOU TRUST SOMEONE WHO WAS CHEATING ON SOMEONE ELSE WHEN YOU MET THEM?

Another thing.... I do not believe that most single people lie. If you're going to a club to meet someone and you know what the vibe is in that particular club...switch clubs...or meet single people in other places. We act as if there is only one place to meet single people.

Let me see...meeting a woman who lies or always at risk of getting killed because of a jealous husband or man? I choose the liars. Once I know a woman lies, then I'm out. But you never know when the husband or mate goes tick tick boom. And trust me, that married woman always thinks she has EVERYTHING under control...or has him in check. :nono:

One last thought: Isn't a woman who's cheating on her husband or man lying to her mate? It looks like you have liar either way, bruh. :lol: She's just not lying to you....yet. :lol:

peace

4. jazzymoonchild

jazzymoonchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

administrative
    Ratings:
    +9
    There are liars all over the place. You can't just blame single people. Married people tend to date more than single folks. I meet more married men than anything on a regular.

5. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    In my own opinion..they want that part time lover...not smothering..there just enough..not worried bout what u do..you not worried bout what they do. a no strings attached relationship?..but you are having a relationship. But at the same time..to the poster of this question...why lie to yourself and each other..why disrespect the union of the attached or the married...and you know your tail would be mad if your wife was creepin...would you want a disease brought back to yall's sexual life...or how about a baby and you dont know if its yours or not...Think about it bruh...there is more honesty within the single community..go to the museum..a poetry slam..its about where you meet the people. LAWD. People People..this is why marriages/relationships don't last...Respect the union..Respect yourself...

6. MANASIAC

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    When I make a reference to Date, I mean just cutting.

As long as people know what they are getting into, some folk are comfortable with what happens afterwards.

If you are talking to a married person you usually don't create a relationship (I don't), I talk to them because they are part time lovers.

Marriages would last if people would not marry for the wrong reasons. If you want to have multiple folks, stay single. The problem with alot of women I encounter, marry for money, or marry for just some of the most stupidest things imaginable.

Another issue we have is that Union of Marriage in this society is really just a bunch of BS. No one really cares about marriage anymore, it is sad, but the state of marriage is in a crisis right now.

I cannot speak for others, but for me, I am not looking for trust from another man's wife or anyting like that from a married chick, it is simply a cut issue. My Motto since childhood has been:

The quickest way to die is to trust a woman.

Grandpa, slid me this jewel when I was a youngsta.

I would be an idiot to try to create a relationship from a married or attached person, I do know they will do the same to me.

Some people get attached to married folks, I don't.

However all points are considered but the reality is that these problem will go on forever, there will always be folks who prey upon married couples.

And the Death Thing. It takes a sucker to take the life of another for a woman that is cheating, if anything he should take the life of the chick for disrespecting him (and Vice Versa with the women). Alot of you cats screaming death to the cheater, probably got your lunch money taken in school anyway. I am pretty sure none of you would fight the guy; more than likely, you would probably be a coward and shoot him.

And as far as my wife creepin, I have already told yall that If she is creepin then that means I am creepin and we can simply get a divorce. God Made Divorce for a reason. I could care less about a woman cheating, it is expected of her, I would be suprised if she was faithful.

7. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Ok.What is the world comin too

8. MANASIAC

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    We will probably kill each other before Jesus comes back. Hopefully he will step in and stop the madness.

9. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Manasiac....

I don't fault you for it. If she agrees to lay with you, then that part is on her. But, there are some men who will kill you because you slept with their wife. They will work it out with their wife and kill you. If a married man came to kill you, I don't think he's gonna do it with his bare hands. He's bringing a weapon.

For those married folk, they should just leave instead of bringing others into their mess...making things worse and putting someone else's life in danger in unnecessary. However, I don't blame her either because you knew the deal when you laid with her.

You're right on one thing...face the consequences of your actions. I just pray to GOD that I find the right woman for me who will be faithful to me and our marriage. And, if she doesn't like being married to me, she will get a divorce instead of going out and cheating. Cheaters are true cowards. Be woman or man enough to leave if the relationship isn't satisfying to you.

For single people, there are plenty of people out there who are willing to lay up with you and have no strings attached. Get them. But, that's too easy. We want to slay the married person. In fact, if they didn't have issues in the marriage or relationship, you probably couldn't get them anyway. Hence, seeking a false sense of self-esteem and/or self-confidence.

Just be careful, bruh.

Dapz.

10. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Lawd what have I started?