Brother AACOOLDRE : Why Socrates was killed? Teaching the Egyptian Religion

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jan 16, 2003.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    WHY SOCRATES WAS KILLED ?
    Or Zeus is Dethroned
    By Andre Austin

If you read Plato’s Republic we find out that Socrates was killed because he didn’t believe in the Greek gods primarily Zeus and that he introduce new gods into Greece. Socrates also was charged with corrupting the youth and being like his teacher who didn’t believe that the sun and moon were gods but mere functions and attributes of god like the Egyptians believed.

The aim of my essay is to prove that Socrates new gods were Egyptian. Socrates claimed decent from an Egyptian King who brought the rites of Osiris and Isis to Athens.

Before I start out with my case I should provide some background. My other two essays The Word and Peul is Thoth should be read in conjunction with this essay.

“In the opening argument, Socrates explains the colloquial style in which he will be making his defense. His accusers have warned the citizens to be on their guard lest they be deceived by his oratory when he attempts to establish his innocence. Socrates insists that he is neither an orator nor a rhetorician. Rather, he is accustomed to clothe the truth in plain language so that all can follow his logic. He concludes that his hearers should consider his cause rather than his manner of speaking.

Within his defense, Socrates replies to two kinds of accusations: the first, the older, more generalized accusation, and the second, the current charge made by the three accusers in the courtroom. He dreads the first charge more than the second charge because he cannot face his accusers when he is refuting rumor and innuendo. The complaints against his conduct have accumulated over a number of years: he is said to be a “criminal and a busybody, prying into things under the earth and up in the heavens, and making the weaker argument the stronger, and teaching these same things to others”.

Socrates declares that these assertions are false. In his defense, he mentions Aristophanes comedy The Clouds, in which a character named Socrates claims he can walk on air. This silly scenario, however innocent in intent, he says, has contributed to his bad reputation. Another rumor alleges that he investigates supernatural matters, both above and below earth. He assures the assemblage that he has never taken an interest in physical science, although he admires physical scientist and refuses to place blame on their works. Socrates insists that his main interest lie in moral conduct and the soul’s welfare”. -Cliffs Notes on Greek Classics p.326

The Comic Aristophanes attacks when he questions the powers of all mighty Zeus/Amen.

Cheikh Anta Diop contrast the African gods with European. “By contrast, the ferocity of nature in the Eurasian (Europe) steppes…he would conjure up deities maleficent and cruel, jealous and spiteful: Zeus, Yahweh, among others”-African origin of Civilization p.112

I believe the comic poet Aristophanes gave enough information to give speculation that Socrates was aware of the Egyptian religion and this caused a misunderstanding among his fellow Greeks who would later demand his death. I will give a brief excerpts from his play then provide the circumstacial evidence to back up my claims.

Strepsiades [in raptures]: How fantastic! How divine!
    Socrates: Yes, these are the only truly divine beings-all the rest is just a lot of fairy tales.
    Strepsiades:What on earth-! You mean you don’t believe in Zeus?
    Socrates: Zeus? Who’s Zeus?
    Strepsiades:Zeus who lives on Olympus, of course.
    Socrates: Now really, you should know better [confidentially] There is no Zeus
    Strepsiades:What? Well, who sends the rain, then? Answer me that.
    Socrates: Why, our friends here do that, and I’ll prove it. Have you ever seen it raining when the sky was blue? Surely Zeus, if it was him, would be able to send rain even when the clouds were out of town.
    Strepsiades: That certainly backs your argument. I wonder why I was so naïve as to think that rain was just Zeus pissing into a sieve. Well, that’s one thing; but who is it that thunders and sends shivers up my spine?
    Socrates: the clouds do that too-when they get in a whirl [Whirl-wind?]
    Strepsiades: I can see I’m never going to trip you. But what do you mean, a whirl?
    Socrates: Well, being suspended in the air, you see, when they get swollen with rain they are necessarily set in motion, and of course they collide with one another, and because of their weight they get broken and let out this great noise [Thunder?]
    Strepsiades: Necessarily set in motion, you say. Ah, but who sets them in motion? Now that’s got to be Zeus!
    Socrates:Not a bit of it; as I say, it’s a whirl [air/wind] in the sky.
    Strepsiades: A whirl!-ah, I get you. That I must say I hadn’t been told before. I get it. Zeus is dead, and now a Whirl is the new king. But you still haven’t told me what causes the thunder.
    Socrates: Didn’t you hear? I said that it occurs when clouds swollen with rain collide with one another, and is caused by their density.(Note this line I will be coming back to this latter)
    Strepsiades:Ha! Do you expect me to believe that?
    Socrates: You yourself are living proof of it. You have no doubt at some time-say, at the Pan-Athenian festival-had a bit too much soup for dinner?
    [Strepsiades nods guilty.]
    Well, didn’t that make your tummy grumble, not to say rumble?
    Strepsiades: It certainly does, straight away, a terrible noise, just like thunder. Gently at first [imitates the noise], then like this [again, a little louder], and when I crap, it really lets fly [tries to imitate the noise again, but finds himself breaking wind in very truth]-just like they do [indicating the chorus].
    Socrates:[approvingly] Well, if a little tummy like yours [pats it] could let off a fart like that, what do you think an infinity of air can do? That’s how thunder comes about. In point of fact, I happen to know that in Phrygian-the oldest language on earth-they actually call thunder ‘phartos’ (A fart).
    Strepsiades: Very well: How about the Thunderbolt? Tell me how that gets its fire-and hits us and burns us to a cinder, or maybe singes us alive-I don’t know which is worse. Obviously that’s Zeus weapon against people who perjure themselves.
    Socrates: Who are you, Methuselah? If Zeus strikes down perjurers, why hasn’t he ignited Simon, Cleonymus and Theorus ? Why? [waits for an answer; protest from the audience] Yes, I know what I’m talking about. [to Strepsiades] And why does he strike his own temple and his brother Poseidon’s at Sunium, not to mention any number of his own oak trees? Or have you ever heard of a perjured oak tree?
    Strepsiades: I don’t know. But what you say does seem to make sense. What is the thunderbolt, in that case?
    Socrates: its when a dry wind in the sky gets shut up in a cloud. It blows it up like a bladder and the inevitable result is that it bursts; so the wind rushes out, owning to the density of the cloud, and the rapidity and violence of its motion cause it to set itself on fire.
    Strepsiades:well nobody can say I’m not tough and can’t stay awake at night thinking…I’m your man-here I am-get to work on me.
    Socrates: I assume, then, that you now believe in only the gods that we believe in, that is Chaos (darkwater/Nun), our friends the clouds (Shu/Tefnut) here, and the tongue (Thoth/Ptah)?

The reason Socrates didn’t believe that Zeus had the thunderbolts is due to his awareness of the Egyptian religion. Aristophanes knew the Egyptian religion too and his play The Frogs is based on it.

First let us get a brief quote from the father of history Herodotus Book 2:42 who said “Amen is the Egyptian name for Zeus”. Martin Bernal makes a profound statement in his masterpiece work Black Athena: “It is not clear that Zeus Egyptian counterpart Amen had thunderbolts” Volume 2 p.169

Richard Poe in his Black Spark white fire p.170-71 quotes Socrates admitting he was an ancestor of Daidalos who was in turn great grandson of Erechtheus an Egyptian King of Athens. Erechtheus brought the Egyptian religion to Greece.

Socrates see thunder a result of dry air and clouds coming together. These two ingredients are two Egyptian functions and attributes of God:

Shu and Tefnut

Shu was light, heat and air/ atmosphere, and Tefnut was mist, cloud, and rain. Some have identified the vapour or wind which hung over the abyss of Nun with Shu, the giver of the principle of life in the living, and the cause of the revivification of the dead. Shu and Tefnut even gave birth to light and fire.

According to the dictionary Lightning is “a flash of light in the sky caused by the discharge of atmospheric electricity from one cloud to another or between a cloud and the earth”. Well all this information fits Shu and Tefnut not Zeus. Although Zeus is Amen which is invisible or concealed air the specific name for the motion of the air is Shu. This misunderstanding of the Egyptian religion even affected the Bible identification of the mythical antichrist, which I will deal with later.

Anaxagoras was Socrates teacher . Anaxagoras held that “Comets to be a conjunction of planets which emit flames; shooting-stars to be a sort of sparks thrown off by the air. He held that winds arise when the air is rarefied by the sun’s heat; that thunder is a clashing together of clouds, lightning their [Shu/Tefnut] violent friction”- see Lives of Eminent philosophers By Diogenes Laertius Volume 1 p.139

The Leyden Papyrus written in 300BC describes Amen:

“His ka is everything that exists by virtue of his tongue
    His Ba (soul) is Shu, the air, his heart is Tefnut, the fire”

So we see here again the functions of Shu/Tefnut producing fire/lightning not Zeus/Amen in and of himself. E.A Wallis Budge details Shu/Tefnut

“Shu and his female counterpart Tefnut may be considered together, because they are usually mentioned together, at all events. The name Shu derived from the root Shu dry, parched, withered. Tefnut must be with the root Tef to spit be moist, and like; thus Shu was a god who was connected with heat and dryness of sunlight and with the dry atmosphere which exist between the earth and the sky, and Tefnut was a personification of the moisture of the sky, and make herself manifest in various forms…The old ideas about the origin of the twin gods, however, maintained their position in the minds of the Egyptians, and we find them categorically expressed in some hymns addressed to Amen-Ra:

1.“O Amen-Ra, the gods have gone forth from thee. What flowed forth from thee became Shu, and that which was emitted by thee became Tefnut”.

2.”Thou art the one God, who didst form thyself into two gods, thou art the creator of the egg, and thou didst produce thy twin-gods (Shu-Tefnut)”-The Gods of The Egyptians Volume 2 p.87-89

Some may find it confusing that the Egyptians just said there is one god then call Shu/Tefnut gods, which aren’t gods but functions of god.

In the Bible (Rev 13) it stated that there is a second best coming out of the earth. He has two horns like a lamb has the power to bring down fire and his mark was 666. I believed Revelation was talking about Amen-Ra because Amen-Ra has horns and Amen comes from ram/lamb (Ba/shu is the ram’s soul). But through my search it was hard to find Amen sending down fire. I mentioned this in my essay Did Revelations talk about the Egyptian religion. I then found out that Horus and Jesus had over two hundred similarities. Plutarch in his essay Isis and Osiris connected 666 with the Egyptian Crocodile. Horus quoted from Egyptian texts saying he is a crocodile probably because he was born from a crocodile star from Isis. Horus did help bring Osiris back to life after his head and other body parts were cut off. This is the other beast who suffered a mortal wound to the head in the Bible.

When Horus brought fire from the sky as mentioned in the Bible he had to use Shu/Tefnut to pull it off. “Shu, the air god, who was known as a fierce warrior. Shu’s ferocity has been related to the fierceness of the sun at midday; this in turn parallels Hrr [Horus] (scorch)”. Hr and Hrr can be related to Horus for the fierce falcon or scorch and burn from its eye. Jesus also brings fire down to the earth and one of his eyes are flame like fire like Horus. See pages 108, 113 of Black Athena Volume 2.

So it may seem as I conclude that Socrates may of offended the state of the Greeks by questioning if Zeus actually had the thunderbolts when it was his attributes and functions. And even though Jesus is called Amen by Paul and the writer of Revelations it doesn’t mean that the beast lamb/ram was Amen-Ra because it points to Horus. The only similarity in Aristophanes play and Rev 13 is in associating Zeus/Amen with the fire/lightning when it really points elsewhere. I leave with the official charge of Socrates.

“The Affidavit in the case… Socrates is guilty of refusing to recognize the gods recognized by the state, and of introducing other new divinities [Aristophanes new kings]
    He is also guilty of corrupting the youth. The penalty demanded is death”. see Lives of Eminent philosophers By Diogenes Laertius Volume 1 p.171

Note:
    1.The Egyptians called Thunder the “Voice of the sky”-From Fetish to God in ancient Egypt p239. Other names for sky is Shu ,Pet and Nut who is the daughter of Shu/Tefnut.Nut absored the attributes of a number of goddesses who possessed attributes somewhat similar to those of herself.
    2.Thoth/Hermes was known as the word/tongue of God. Thoth had the “crown of shu”. In the Egyptian Book of the dead “I (Thoth) lift the hair [cloud] when there are storms in the sky…and bringeth the eye (sun alive, and whole)”.
    3. George G.M. James rightfully noted when writing on the four elements that: “It is the oldest teaching of physical science and has been traced to the Egyptians, as far back as 5000BC”-Stolen Legacy p.81
    4. After I finished writing this essay additional evidence came in linking Horus with Shu/Tefnut. Budge wrote: “The general titles which are given to Heru-ur (i.e. Horus) indicate that in later days they were considered to be identical with Shu and Tefnut”-Gods of the Egyptians Volume 1 p.468 This means that Horus can be associated with the antichrist with bringing down fire from the sky.
    5. In later times the Ram/Lamb of Mendes had four heads, and it then was supposed to contain the souls of Ra, Shu, Gebb, and Osiris. In context of Rev 13 Horus not Amen-RA is still the fire thrower.
    6. The ancestor of Socrates was an Egyptian named Daidalos who build the Cretan labyrinth on an Egyptian model. Herodotus claimed he saw the Egyptian labyrinth with his own eyes.
    7.Aristophanes alludes to the Egyptian “Memphite theology” when he states that Socrates is introducting new deities like the “Tongue/Word”. The Memphite theology was written on a Shabaka stone dated at 710BC (400 year older than Socrates) because the original, written on papyrus was worm-eaten. The lanquage is archaic and resembles that of the pyramid texts written between 3000-5000BC. This is a brief exerpt from which Socrates so called new deities were based.

THE MEMPHITE THEOLOGY

Before the first element of Water we have primeval ocean (Nun) in the mind of god giving birth to Atom (Ra) by gods tongue. After this pre-creation then Atom goes to work. Moses learned this from his Egyptian when he wrote in Genesis that “Darkness was over the surface of the deep (water)…Let there be an expance between the waters to separate water from water” Genesis 1:1-8 This makes the Egyptian and Jewish Heaven Water its primary substance.

“Heart [mind] took shape in the form of Atum (sun/Ra), tongue took shape in the form of Atum. It is Ptah, the very great, who has given [life] to all the gods and their Ka’s through this heart and through this tongue, [John’s Gospels The word] from which Horus [Jesus] had come forth as Ptah, in which Thoth had come forth as Ptah…

Ptah’s lips in this mouth which pronounced the name of every thing, from which Shu and Tefnut came forth, and which gave birth to the ennead”. [created gods through commanding speech like the Word in the gospels copied from] See Ancient Egyptian Literature Volume 1 p.54 by Miriam Lichtheim

The ennead was the unity of nine gods in one godhead from Atum (sun/fire) were
    1. Shu (air)
    2. Tefnut (moisture/Clouds/water)
    3. Geb (earth)
    4. Nut (sky)

In turn these four would produce Osiris/fire, Isis/water, Seth ? and Nephthys/dry.

The Egyptian Creation story tells other names that came out of chaos which was represented by four pairs of opposites i.e. male and female gods

A. Nun and Naunet =Primeval matter and space
    B. Huk and Hauket i.e Illimitable and boundless
    c.Huh and Hauhet i.e., Darkness and Obscurity
    D. Amon and Amaunet i,e hidden (air, Wind)
    All of this found in Genesis “In the beginning god created the heavens (space)and the earth. Now the earth was formless (Boundless) and empty (Illimitable), darkness was over the surface of the deep (water) and the spirit (Air) of god was hovering over the waters”.

Not only this Memphite Theology is found to be stolen from Greek philosophers and the Gospel of John but in the first book of Genesis reporting how the world was created.

The Christian name of Essence can be tied into the Memphite theology. Christians were called Essence before Christians. Essence is the formal cause that which gives actuality to existence. What was the cause in Memphite theology the mind of God who first used water. This is why mind/knowledge is equated with fire/sun. After Atom/sun birth himself from water he produce all other matter. Plutarch stated “Plato says that the men of ancient times made clear the meaning of Essence by calling it sence. So also he speaks of the intelligence and understanding as being carrying and movement of mind hasting and being carried onward” Isis and Osiris p.143. Likewise Plutarch said about “The Universe is not of itself suspended aloft without sence or reason”p111 Therefore Plutarch equated Essence and Universe together with the Mind. And I will quickly show how Chritianity=Essence and Catholic=Universalism which are one and the same and relate to the sun god RA.

“In Egyptian cosmogony also, at the beginning there was chaotic, uncreated matter, the primitive Nun. This primitive matter contained, in the form of principles, all possible beings. It also contained the god of potential development,. As soon as the primitive Nun created Ra, the demiurge, its role ended. Henceforth the thread would be unbroken until the advent of Osiris, Isis and Horus, ancestors of the Egyptians. The primitive Trinity then moved from the scale of the universe to that of man, as it did later in Christianity”-African origin of Civilization By Cheikh Anta Diop p.109

Thales who took course from Egyptian priest in Egypt said that Water was the universal primary substance (or Essence being sum and substance of basic quality). The Catholics wrongly refer to their name as “Universalism”. The word Catholic is a combination of Ra who is called Cat and Hathor. Isis is a form of Hathor and both were personifications of Water. Isis was also called Mary a Nun or virgin. Nun meant water in Egypt and Ra was the sun. So we have the two keys of St. Peter (Egyptian Pet) of Gold/Sun/Fire and silver/Moon/water.

Re Cap

1. Nothingness Blackness Darkness on the deep
    2. Ra’s (or Atom)mind makes the darkwater from invisible to visible to birth himself
    3. Ra’s teardrops (water) then creates everything else.

So Universalism i.e the substance occurring everywhere or in all things according to the Egyptians was water and the mind/sun/fire. So basically the words of Universalism and Essence are the same. And Catholic was just another word invented in Egypt to reflect it secretly. Now I know how and why the Egyptians equated Knowledge by a symbol of the eye which was the sun. Ra’s mind/eye the sun births himself from water and creates everything using Shu and Tefnut not Zeus. So Just remember when Ra created mankind from the teardrops of his eye Fire and water go hand and hand. Eye =Mind/fire teardrops are water. Osiris the son of fire/Ra was known as the many eyed or all seeing, Omniscient and was picture as a symbol of an open eye. Homer talked about Osiris “Helios who sees all things and listens to all things” Odyssey 12:320 . Even Diodorus 1:11 stated the quote was talking about Osiris and ancient Egyptian texts back him up.

A group was called the Essence which Josephus said was an offshoot of Pythagoreans who learned their wisdom from the Egyptians.

Socrates should of never killed himself. He had the opportunity to request a lesser punishment and or go into exile. By living he could of kept on teaching the Egyptian mysteries that ended up in Christianity and the foundation of Western Civilization.

WHY SOCRATES WAS KILLED ?
    Or Zeus is Dethroned
    By Andre Austin

If you read Plato’s Republic we find out that Socrates was killed because he didn’t believe in the Greek gods primarily Zeus and that he introduce new gods into Greece. Socrates also was charged with corrupting the youth and being like his teacher who didn’t believe that the sun and moon were gods but mere functions and attributes of god like the Egyptians believed.

The aim of my essay is to prove that Socrates new gods were Egyptian. Socrates claimed decent from an Egyptian King who brought the rites of Osiris and Isis to Athens.

Before I start out with my case I should provide some background. My other two essays The Word and Peul is Thoth should be read in conjunction with this essay.

“In the opening argument, Socrates explains the colloquial style in which he will be making his defense. His accusers have warned the citizens to be on their guard lest they be deceived by his oratory when he attempts to establish his innocence. Socrates insists that he is neither an orator nor a rhetorician. Rather, he is accustomed to clothe the truth in plain language so that all can follow his logic. He concludes that his hearers should consider his cause rather than his manner of speaking.

Within his defense, Socrates replies to two kinds of accusations: the first, the older, more generalized accusation, and the second, the current charge made by the three accusers in the courtroom. He dreads the first charge more than the second charge because he cannot face his accusers when he is refuting rumor and innuendo. The complaints against his conduct have accumulated over a number of years: he is said to be a “criminal and a busybody, prying into things under the earth and up in the heavens, and making the weaker argument the stronger, and teaching these same things to others”.

Socrates declares that these assertions are false. In his defense, he mentions Aristophanes comedy The Clouds, in which a character named Socrates claims he can walk on air. This silly scenario, however innocent in intent, he says, has contributed to his bad reputation. Another rumor alleges that he investigates supernatural matters, both above and below earth. He assures the assemblage that he has never taken an interest in physical science, although he admires physical scientist and refuses to place blame on their works. Socrates insists that his main interest lie in moral conduct and the soul’s welfare”. -Cliffs Notes on Greek Classics p.326

The Comic Aristophanes attacks when he questions the powers of all mighty Zeus/Amen.

Cheikh Anta Diop contrast the African gods with European. “By contrast, the ferocity of nature in the Eurasian (Europe) steppes…he would conjure up deities maleficent and cruel, jealous and spiteful: Zeus, Yahweh, among others”-African origin of Civilization p.112

I believe the comic poet Aristophanes gave enough information to give speculation that Socrates was aware of the Egyptian religion and this caused a misunderstanding among his fellow Greeks who would later demand his death. I will give a brief excerpts from his play then provide the circumstacial evidence to back up my claims.

Strepsiades [in raptures]: How fantastic! How divine!
    Socrates: Yes, these are the only truly divine beings-all the rest is just a lot of fairy tales.
    Strepsiades:What on earth-! You mean you don’t believe in Zeus?
    Socrates: Zeus? Who’s Zeus?
    Strepsiades:Zeus who lives on Olympus, of course.
    Socrates: Now really, you should know better [confidentially] There is no Zeus
    Strepsiades:What? Well, who sends the rain, then? Answer me that.
    Socrates: Why, our friends here do that, and I’ll prove it. Have you ever seen it raining when the sky was blue? Surely Zeus, if it was him, would be able to send rain even when the clouds were out of town.
    Strepsiades: That certainly backs your argument. I wonder why I was so naïve as to think that rain was just Zeus pissing into a sieve. Well, that’s one thing; but who is it that thunders and sends shivers up my spine?
    Socrates: the clouds do that too-when they get in a whirl [Whirl-wind?]
    Strepsiades: I can see I’m never going to trip you. But what do you mean, a whirl?
    Socrates: Well, being suspended in the air, you see, when they get swollen with rain they are necessarily set in motion, and of course they collide with one another, and because of their weight they get broken and let out this great noise [Thunder?]
    Strepsiades: Necessarily set in motion, you say. Ah, but who sets them in motion? Now that’s got to be Zeus!
    Socrates:Not a bit of it; as I say, it’s a whirl [air/wind] in the sky.
    Strepsiades: A whirl!-ah, I get you. That I must say I hadn’t been told before. I get it. Zeus is dead, and now a Whirl is the new king. But you still haven’t told me what causes the thunder.
    Socrates: Didn’t you hear? I said that it occurs when clouds swollen with rain collide with one another, and is caused by their density.(Note this line I will be coming back to this latter)
    Strepsiades:Ha! Do you expect me to believe that?
    Socrates: You yourself are living proof of it. You have no doubt at some time-say, at the Pan-Athenian festival-had a bit too much soup for dinner?
    [Strepsiades nods guilty.]
    Well, didn’t that make your tummy grumble, not to say rumble?
    Strepsiades: It certainly does, straight away, a terrible noise, just like thunder. Gently at first [imitates the noise], then like this [again, a little louder], and when I crap, it really lets fly [tries to imitate the noise again, but finds himself breaking wind in very truth]-just like they do [indicating the chorus].
    Socrates:[approvingly] Well, if a little tummy like yours [pats it] could let off a fart like that, what do you think an infinity of air can do? That’s how thunder comes about. In point of fact, I happen to know that in Phrygian-the oldest language on earth-they actually call thunder ‘phartos’ (A fart).
    Strepsiades: Very well: How about the Thunderbolt? Tell me how that gets its fire-and hits us and burns us to a cinder, or maybe singes us alive-I don’t know which is worse. Obviously that’s Zeus weapon against people who perjure themselves.
    Socrates: Who are you, Methuselah? If Zeus strikes down perjurers, why hasn’t he ignited Simon, Cleonymus and Theorus ? Why? [waits for an answer; protest from the audience] Yes, I know what I’m talking about. [to Strepsiades] And why does he strike his own temple and his brother Poseidon’s at Sunium, not to mention any number of his own oak trees? Or have you ever heard of a perjured oak tree?
    Strepsiades: I don’t know. But what you say does seem to make sense. What is the thunderbolt, in that case?
    Socrates: its when a dry wind in the sky gets shut up in a cloud. It blows it up like a bladder and the inevitable result is that it bursts; so the wind rushes out, owning to the density of the cloud, and the rapidity and violence of its motion cause it to set itself on fire.
    Strepsiades:well nobody can say I’m not tough and can’t stay awake at night thinking…I’m your man-here I am-get to work on me.
    Socrates: I assume, then, that you now believe in only the gods that we believe in, that is Chaos (darkwater/Nun), our friends the clouds (Shu/Tefnut) here, and the tongue (Thoth/Ptah)?

The reason Socrates didn’t believe that Zeus had the thunderbolts is due to his awareness of the Egyptian religion. Aristophanes knew the Egyptian religion too and his play The Frogs is based on it.

First let us get a brief quote from the father of history Herodotus Book 2:42 who said “Amen is the Egyptian name for Zeus”. Martin Bernal makes a profound statement in his masterpiece work Black Athena: “It is not clear that Zeus Egyptian counterpart Amen had thunderbolts” Volume 2 p.169

Richard Poe in his Black Spark white fire p.170-71 quotes Socrates admitting he was an ancestor of Daidalos who was in turn great grandson of Erechtheus an Egyptian King of Athens. Erechtheus brought the Egyptian religion to Greece.

Socrates see thunder a result of dry air and clouds coming together. These two ingredients are two Egyptian functions and attributes of God:

Shu and Tefnut

Shu was light, heat and air/ atmosphere, and Tefnut was mist, cloud, and rain. Some have identified the vapour or wind which hung over the abyss of Nun with Shu, the giver of the principle of life in the living, and the cause of the revivification of the dead. Shu and Tefnut even gave birth to light and fire.

According to the dictionary Lightning is “a flash of light in the sky caused by the discharge of atmospheric electricity from one cloud to another or between a cloud and the earth”. Well all this information fits Shu and Tefnut not Zeus. Although Zeus is Amen which is invisible or concealed air the specific name for the motion of the air is Shu. This misunderstanding of the Egyptian religion even affected the Bible identification of the mythical antichrist, which I will deal with later.

Anaxagoras was Socrates teacher . Anaxagoras held that “Comets to be a conjunction of planets which emit flames; shooting-stars to be a sort of sparks thrown off by the air. He held that winds arise when the air is rarefied by the sun’s heat; that thunder is a clashing together of clouds, lightning their [Shu/Tefnut] violent friction”- see Lives of Eminent philosophers By Diogenes Laertius Volume 1 p.139

The Leyden Papyrus written in 300BC describes Amen:

“His ka is everything that exists by virtue of his tongue
    His Ba (soul) is Shu, the air, his heart is Tefnut, the fire”

So we see here again the functions of Shu/Tefnut producing fire/lightning not Zeus/Amen in and of himself. E.A Wallis Budge details Shu/Tefnut

“Shu and his female counterpart Tefnut may be considered together, because they are usually mentioned together, at all events. The name Shu derived from the root Shu dry, parched, withered. Tefnut must be with the root Tef to spit be moist, and like; thus Shu was a god who was connected with heat and dryness of sunlight and with the dry atmosphere which exist between the earth and the sky, and Tefnut was a personification of the moisture of the sky, and make herself manifest in various forms…The old ideas about the origin of the twin gods, however, maintained their position in the minds of the Egyptians, and we find them categorically expressed in some hymns addressed to Amen-Ra:

1.“O Amen-Ra, the gods have gone forth from thee. What flowed forth from thee became Shu, and that which was emitted by thee became Tefnut”.

2.”Thou art the one God, who didst form thyself into two gods, thou art the creator of the egg, and thou didst produce thy twin-gods (Shu-Tefnut)”-The Gods of The Egyptians Volume 2 p.87-89

Some may find it confusing that the Egyptians just said there is one god then call Shu/Tefnut gods, which aren’t gods but functions of god.

In the Bible (Rev 13) it stated that there is a second best coming out of the earth. He has two horns like a lamb has the power to bring down fire and his mark was 666. I believed Revelation was talking about Amen-Ra because Amen-Ra has horns and Amen comes from ram/lamb (Ba/shu is the ram’s soul). But through my search it was hard to find Amen sending down fire. I mentioned this in my essay Did Revelations talk about the Egyptian religion. I then found out that Horus and Jesus had over two hundred similarities. Plutarch in his essay Isis and Osiris connected 666 with the Egyptian Crocodile. Horus quoted from Egyptian texts saying he is a crocodile probably because he was born from a crocodile star from Isis. Horus did help bring Osiris back to life after his head and other body parts were cut off. This is the other beast who suffered a mortal wound to the head in the Bible.

When Horus brought fire from the sky as mentioned in the Bible he had to use Shu/Tefnut to pull it off. “Shu, the air god, who was known as a fierce warrior. Shu’s ferocity has been related to the fierceness of the sun at midday; this in turn parallels Hrr [Horus] (scorch)”. Hr and Hrr can be related to Horus for the fierce falcon or scorch and burn from its eye. Jesus also brings fire down to the earth and one of his eyes are flame like fire like Horus. See pages 108, 113 of Black Athena Volume 2.

So it may seem as I conclude that Socrates may of offended the state of the Greeks by questioning if Zeus actually had the thunderbolts when it was his attributes and functions. And even though Jesus is called Amen by Paul and the writer of Revelations it doesn’t mean that the beast lamb/ram was Amen-Ra because it points to Horus. The only similarity in Aristophanes play and Rev 13 is in associating Zeus/Amen with the fire/lightning when it really points elsewhere. I leave with the official charge of Socrates.

“The Affidavit in the case… Socrates is guilty of refusing to recognize the gods recognized by the state, and of introducing other new divinities [Aristophanes new kings]
    He is also guilty of corrupting the youth. The penalty demanded is death”. see Lives of Eminent philosophers By Diogenes Laertius Volume 1 p.171

Note:
    1.The Egyptians called Thunder the “Voice of the sky”-From Fetish to God in ancient Egypt p239. Other names for sky is Shu ,Pet and Nut who is the daughter of Shu/Tefnut.Nut absored the attributes of a number of goddesses who possessed attributes somewhat similar to those of herself.
    2.Thoth/Hermes was known as the word/tongue of God. Thoth had the “crown of shu”. In the Egyptian Book of the dead “I (Thoth) lift the hair [cloud] when there are storms in the sky…and bringeth the eye (sun alive, and whole)”.
    3. George G.M. James rightfully noted when writing on the four elements that: “It is the oldest teaching of physical science and has been traced to the Egyptians, as far back as 5000BC”-Stolen Legacy p.81
    4. After I finished writing this essay additional evidence came in linking Horus with Shu/Tefnut. Budge wrote: “The general titles which are given to Heru-ur (i.e. Horus) indicate that in later days they were considered to be identical with Shu and Tefnut”-Gods of the Egyptians Volume 1 p.468 This means that Horus can be associated with the antichrist with bringing down fire from the sky.
    5. In later times the Ram/Lamb of Mendes had four heads, and it then was supposed to contain the souls of Ra, Shu, Gebb, and Osiris. In context of Rev 13 Horus not Amen-RA is still the fire thrower.
    6. The ancestor of Socrates was an Egyptian named Daidalos who build the Cretan labyrinth on an Egyptian model. Herodotus claimed he saw the Egyptian labyrinth with his own eyes.
    7.Aristophanes alludes to the Egyptian “Memphite theology” when he states that Socrates is introducting new deities like the “Tongue/Word”. The Memphite theology was written on a Shabaka stone dated at 710BC (400 year older than Socrates) because the original, written on papyrus was worm-eaten. The lanquage is archaic and resembles that of the pyramid texts written between 3000-5000BC. This is a brief exerpt from which Socrates so called new deities were based.

THE MEMPHITE THEOLOGY

Before the first element of Water we have primeval ocean (Nun) in the mind of god giving birth to Atom (Ra) by gods tongue. After this pre-creation then Atom goes to work. Moses learned this from his Egyptian when he wrote in Genesis that “Darkness was over the surface of the deep (water)…Let there be an expance between the waters to separate water from water” Genesis 1:1-8 This makes the Egyptian and Jewish Heaven Water its primary substance.

“Heart [mind] took shape in the form of Atum (sun/Ra), tongue took shape in the form of Atum. It is Ptah, the very great, who has given [life] to all the gods and their Ka’s through this heart and through this tongue, [John’s Gospels The word] from which Horus [Jesus] had come forth as Ptah, in which Thoth had come forth as Ptah…

Ptah’s lips in this mouth which pronounced the name of every thing, from which Shu and Tefnut came forth, and which gave birth to the ennead”. [created gods through commanding speech like the Word in the gospels copied from] See Ancient Egyptian Literature Volume 1 p.54 by Miriam Lichtheim

The ennead was the unity of nine gods in one godhead from Atum (sun/fire) were
    1. Shu (air)
    2. Tefnut (moisture/Clouds/water)
    3. Geb (earth)
    4. Nut (sky)

In turn these four would produce Osiris/fire, Isis/water, Seth ? and Nephthys/dry.

The Egyptian Creation story tells other names that came out of chaos which was represented by four pairs of opposites i.e. male and female gods

A. Nun and Naunet =Primeval matter and space
    B. Huk and Hauket i.e Illimitable and boundless
    c.Huh and Hauhet i.e., Darkness and Obscurity
    D. Amon and Amaunet i,e hidden (air, Wind)
    All of this found in Genesis “In the beginning god created the heavens (space)and the earth. Now the earth was formless (Boundless) and empty (Illimitable), darkness was over the surface of the deep (water) and the spirit (Air) of god was hovering over the waters”.

Not only this Memphite Theology is found to be stolen from Greek philosophers and the Gospel of John but in the first book of Genesis reporting how the world was created.

The Christian name of Essence can be tied into the Memphite theology. Christians were called Essence before Christians. Essence is the formal cause that which gives actuality to existence. What was the cause in Memphite theology the mind of God who first used water. This is why mind/knowledge is equated with fire/sun. After Atom/sun birth himself from water he produce all other matter. Plutarch stated “Plato says that the men of ancient times made clear the meaning of Essence by calling it sence. So also he speaks of the intelligence and understanding as being carrying and movement of mind hasting and being carried onward” Isis and Osiris p.143. Likewise Plutarch said about “The Universe is not of itself suspended aloft without sence or reason”p111 Therefore Plutarch equated Essence and Universe together with the Mind. And I will quickly show how Chritianity=Essence and Catholic=Universalism which are one and the same and relate to the sun god RA.

“In Egyptian cosmogony also, at the beginning there was chaotic, uncreated matter, the primitive Nun. This primitive matter contained, in the form of principles, all possible beings. It also contained the god of potential development,. As soon as the primitive Nun created Ra, the demiurge, its role ended. Henceforth the thread would be unbroken until the advent of Osiris, Isis and Horus, ancestors of the Egyptians. The primitive Trinity then moved from the scale of the universe to that of man, as it did later in Christianity”-African origin of Civilization By Cheikh Anta Diop p.109

Thales who took course from Egyptian priest in Egypt said that Water was the universal primary substance (or Essence being sum and substance of basic quality). The Catholics wrongly refer to their name as “Universalism”. The word Catholic is a combination of Ra who is called Cat and Hathor. Isis is a form of Hathor and both were personifications of Water. Isis was also called Mary a Nun or virgin. Nun meant water in Egypt and Ra was the sun. So we have the two keys of St. Peter (Egyptian Pet) of Gold/Sun/Fire and silver/Moon/water.

Re Cap

1. Nothingness Blackness Darkness on the deep
    2. Ra’s (or Atom)mind makes the darkwater from invisible to visible to birth himself
    3. Ra’s teardrops (water) then creates everything else.

So Universalism i.e the substance occurring everywhere or in all things according to the Egyptians was water and the mind/sun/fire. So basically the words of Universalism and Essence are the same. And Catholic was just another word invented in Egypt to reflect it secretly. Now I know how and why the Egyptians equated Knowledge by a symbol of the eye which was the sun. Ra’s mind/eye the sun births himself from water and creates everything using Shu and Tefnut not Zeus. So Just remember when Ra created mankind from the teardrops of his eye Fire and water go hand and hand. Eye =Mind/fire teardrops are water. Osiris the son of fire/Ra was known as the many eyed or all seeing, Omniscient and was picture as a symbol of an open eye. Homer talked about Osiris “Helios who sees all things and listens to all things” Odyssey 12:320 . Even Diodorus 1:11 stated the quote was talking about Osiris and ancient Egyptian texts back him up.

A group was called the Essence which Josephus said was an offshoot of Pythagoreans who learned their wisdom from the Egyptians.

Socrates should of never killed himself. He had the opportunity to request a lesser punishment and or go into exile. By living he could of kept on teaching the Egyptian mysteries that ended up in Christianity and the foundation of Western Civilization.

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Good breakdown of Memphite Theology.

3. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    i haven't read all of this, but before I do I must say that this is one of the main reasons why it wasn't possible for these Greek "philosophers" to have actually come up with these teachings on their own.......