Black People Politics : Why So Much Hate Towards Obama? And Why Do We Fight Each other?

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
No President is perfect, yet I keep seeing folks talking so down on him like he is the worst thing that has ever happened for us. I don't get it. I keep hearing these complaints and ignorant remarks, yet no solutions especially folks who are of the same race as he is. If you cant do better than he can, then why complain for? Why arent you out there trying to make a difference because you sure aren't helping make a difference by standing by and being so judgemental of the man. You dunno what he goes through everyday, and how things are not as simple as you may assume they are. Through all the racism, and us not having the right to vote, and people who died for us to have that right, yet some of yall crap all over that, sitting by the sidelines as some of you may say and such, and now we have a black president finally, our own is still got something to complain about. Do you even appreciate how far we have come? I wonder that sometimes. We need to be focusing on making history for ourselves, because one day, a hispanic will most like be president, a chinese, and so on. We need to be building each other instead of tearing each other down. I am sure yall know this but do you even care? Seriously, what did he ever do to y'all? Why is this creating a divide rather than unity? I'm just curious. hate me all you want, but i could care less. because at the end of the day, he is still president, and actually making a positive difference for us, and you are still who you are and where you are, yet you feel the need to take shots at him like you can do any better than he can. real talk

I think that a lot of the naysayers don't understand politics. A lot of anti-Obama sentiments have to do with his Bi-Partisanship. Ironically, a lot of anti-Democrat sentiment has to do with Democratic Bi-Partisanship. The problem is that Bi-Partisanship in a Divided Congress is Politics. As long as we neglect to recognize this, we'll neglect to appreciate just how good a President Obama is.

But I'm quite finished with those naysayers. Obama won. They can cry, cry, cry, and cry. Obama won.

lol - i just predicted this thread or 'excuse' and line of reasoning in another thread about an hour or so ago because i know this train is never late.

Even with all of your contributions to obama's campaign. i'm sure some here will still lump you into some invisible group of what they call 'obama haters'...... because you had the audacity to CHANGE your own mind. :wink:

Then again, by then they will have probably made up more excuses for him and even have good reasoning for him to be sending more & more military to carry out murderous campaigns in Africa. You know, the place most of these Obamanians claim to love......
*raised brow*

info-moetry, Today at 2:49 PM

Shouldn't ya'll be happy and ignoring these so called 'haters' in your resident loving midst?

You ask why are we arguing with each other, without even ackknowledging that the 'obama haters', (some who even voted for him the first go'round..smh) are simply airing their opinins of him and the power his seat supposedly holds, thenthe obama-ites step in and personally attack those opinios which creates those arguments...:confused:

Then, ya'll go from thread to thread, like in the 2nd presidential debate thread taunting those 'haters' and when they enter, they are personally attcked again...:10500:

Is everyone black supposed to agree with him just because? Some did and now they are wondering why and feel played...

Nothing has changed, as you falsely imply in the rest of your message. Nobody can GIVE you the right to anything, especially on stolen land. Those right's must be taken by force, or they can and will be taken back by the wicked one's who rocked you to sleep when they gave it to you in the first place.

Ain't that right just about up? And haven't they already EXTENDED it a caouple of times already?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back