Black Christians : Why So Many Divisions in Christianity?

There are so many different divisions because of the white man's bastardizing of the few degrees that were given to him to help him attempt to stand up straight.
This is true. First he was allowed into one priesthood in Kemet and divided that into three. Next he invaded the Indus and divided two spiritual systems into two castes. Then he confounded the earth and divided twelve into 72. The divisions continued to multiply to this day with a multitude of televangelists prophecizing end times.

Let's keep it clean beyond name calling such as PUTA and CHICA

I'm sure everyone knows how i feel about this and hope not to vent on it
beyond this point so stop it please !!!

Soft Kind WARNING !!!!

ADMIN.
$$RICH$$

This is true. First he was allowed into one priesthood in Kemet and divided that into three. Next he invaded the Indus and divided two spiritual systems into two castes. Then he confounded the earth and divided twelve into 72. The divisions continued to multiply to this day with a multitude of televangelists prophecizing end times.
why bring ones mythology into a study group?

How can the non white denominations of Christianity not be accounted for? like the Coptic church the Abbysinian Orhodox, in Africa,
The Syrian Church of the Eastern Orthodox in India before the Vatican,
and the Christian warlord in China that waged a battle against the Ching Empire that cost over a million lives.

but get covered up by some street scholarship?

Family ... if yall want to tear Christianity down ... please do it in the Main Spirituality / Religion Forum.

You can do it ... just don't do it in this forum ... and don't do like things in any of the other Study Group Forums.

Yall know this ... i aint finna babysit ... and if i just gotta babysit grown men and women @ destee ... you'll problee be abused.

If you've historically demonstrated disdain for Christianity, i'm not looking much deeper than that, when cleaning up the mess you make.

So please ... let's all stop this before it gets any worse.

Love You and Thanks!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back