Black Spirituality Religion : Why Should God Let You Into Heaven?

I will take that as a compliment....Thank you.

Then Come let us Reason Together.. So that I may learn from You.

I do not claim to understand it.....Only share what I know.
Hence I am eager to Learn.

Yes...That is what I gather from Scripture.

I am indeed....that is why I search for Truth
I am a Truth seeker....If I were not lost, I would not seek.

Thank you

Only Life's Experiences can Answer that....

You are too kind....Yes I love books.

I know a little and have much much more to learn

I look forward
Then answer the question asked, "why should this God let "you" into heaven?"

words, as expected from you. You think you do, but you don't, that is understand that which you think you are making me undertsand. Heaven is a state of mind, right? You sir, are so lost! No pun intended. You make it all sound good, but is it the exact truth? That's where I will differ with you and your books. Apparently you read well, etc. And you repeat well, etc. But do you really know? I'll leave it there for now...

Why do you ask questions, and when someone graciously responds, you reject their premise?

What is the purpose of such behavior?

You don't have to prove everyone else wrong, just prove yourself right, to yourself.

:heart:

Destee

Why do you ask questions, and when someone graciously responds, you reject their premise?

What is the purpose of such behavior?

You don't have to prove everyone else wrong, just prove yourself right, to yourself.

Destee
Most never directly answer the question asked. The question was, "why should god let "you" into heaven?" but then most will dally with words involving, scriptures, quotations, etc., other than just simply answering the question as asked. I can respect what they are sayings, etc. But the question it's self actually goes unanswered as asked. Notice the word "you" in the question. I am not here to prove anybody wrong, I'd just like to see a question should one choose to participate, answered as asked? And there is no pun intended regardless of how they respond. They gave what they thought was their best answer.

Most never directly answer the question asked. The question was, "why should god let "you" into heaven?" but then most will dally with words involving, scriptures, quotations, etc., other than just simply answering the question as asked. I can respect what they are sayings, etc. But the question it's self actually goes unanswered as asked. Notice the word "you" in the question. I am not here to prove anybody wrong, I'd just like to see a question should one choose to participate, answered as asked? And there is no pun intended regardless of how they respond. They gave what they thought was their best answer.

Even if one doesn't answer your question as asked, you should appreciate their time for responding at all.

No one owes you an answer, let alone the one you expect.

But the above is not what happened in this thread. Brother @frankster answered you. He not only answered, but spoke specifically to questions you asked as well as statements you made. He was very kind, thoughtful, and generous. Your response to him was "You sir, are so lost!" among other things.

This, while you actually asked 7 different questions in your opening post. There are 7 question marks!???????! So when Brother @frankster attempted to answer your questions, speak to your concerns, you harp on 1 question - after asking 7 all at the same time!

If someone chooses to share their personal path, experience, insight with you - answering your questions - the least you can do is take it or leave it alone. You do not have to disrespect it.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back