Law Forum : Why Should Black Youths Take Training To Deal With Cops?

hope they ain't.

but it ain't about race; it's about cops and their policies regardless of race they all play the same game ... and the same code of silence. ('course, we be dealing with our own issues up here: doj says seattle cops suck, cops and mayor cry foul; civil lawsuit for excessive force against seattle cop gets go ahead.)
A lot of cops/judges/etc. are black...

I. e., hopefully you're not basing everything on the race etc. of the parties you have gripes with...

FYI...

Move to Ny & this post will change drastically. You may not get a chance to pull your wallet out to show them your I.D. Shik.

Again, it sounds good, but it's just not reality.

My experience has been more than positive handling encounters this way.
And not just my experience, but from the experience of others with whom I frequently discuss such matters.

They get the same training...

Their teachers/trainers/etc. fill their heads with the same illusions etc.

Some are just bad reflections of them...

Others either had a clue, orthey quickly find out what reality is like, badge or no badge...

And, the real power/sayso/etc. continues to be wielded by veteran white cops or their proteges...

So no establed rule governs who will gurantee you a fair break, or you be prejudged on the basis of popularly accepted stereotypes...

Just try to get thru any contact with your dignity and respect intact...

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back