Chief Elder Osiris : Why Religious Believers Are Overly Sensitive About Their Religion

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Why Religious Believers Are Overly Sensitive About Their Religion
    Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

The hypocrisy of the world, why is there so much debate over Pope Benedict quoted comment concerning Islam and its Prophet Mohammad, what happen to free speech, or is it that such verbal freedom of expression of thought does not apply to certain religions and the soft skin mind of religious believers, what does such softness say about the quality of Religion or the confident the believer has in the religion they have given their consent to be in control of their way of believing, because no thought is required of the religious believers, in their believing process, just an acceptance of what ever is commanded of us to believe, regarding religion.

The First Way Divine Black Spiritual Warriors, we adhere to the Menthological Theological teaching of our First way Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancient Ancestors teaching that require the True Black Afrikan Spiritualist to Know instead of believe, when God, Universe, and Self is the main mental theme of our Mental action, such teaching enlighten us to know that in Truth, there is no need for controversy, nor is Truth to be disrespected in an attempt to reduce it to a debating level, because only a Lie is susceptible to controversy and being in need to be debated and such a behavior is what religion spawn, because it is grounded on the basis of uncertainty, the very foundation that religion is founded, and is based upon.

Beloved, it take a certain kind of mental bravery and assurance to become a member of the knower of the First way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement, so if there are anyone out there claiming to be a seeker of Truth about God, Universe, and our Black so call Afrikan self, and is proud, Black, and is a so call Afrikan, and would like to Know about the Truth about all we look at, believing that is what we See, and end up labeling such a looking sight to be beholding that which is True and is Real, yet not knowing that on the third dimension level we are captured in the third dimension where all things are an illusion, taken to be True and Real, and only the believers are comfortable on such a level of Life behavioral action, so if there is someone desiring to learn and know of the First Way Truth, then contact the people I will list at the end of this Missive.

Now, concerning the controversy of Islam with Christendom, being that the Pope is the titular head of Christendom, it seem as if the excitement is coming more from the Muslim more so than from the Christians and that excitement seem to convey a certain uneasiness the Muslims have about their religion being able to within public scrutiny, criticism, and in their defense of that uncertainty, there is a display of arrogance they show in defense of their religion, which always ring with the threat of violence and the taking of Life of those that seem to be brave enough to exercise free speech in articulating a position of disagreement or mental critical thought toward the religion of Islam.

So tell me beloved, why is it, every Time some one voice a thought of disagreement or criticism toward the Religious Empire, it is termed as an act of showing disrespect toward that empire, regardless of the religious denomination, such to me seem to give off the aroma of insecurity of that religion we believe in, and take it to be sound and Godly True.

So, allow me to quote a former Senator in america when he said that, " Extremism In Pursuit Of Truth Is No Vice," and I agree.

So I ask, does the Extremist of Islam meet this criteria, I say no, because even thou the muslim Extremist is very radical in their expression of disapproval of criticism of their Islam religion, even to the threat of death, over what the Pope has said or anybody Else of high profile standing have said or will say, such a behavior, representing the religion of Islam or any other religion does not meet the thresh hole of approval based on the statement on extremism.

Because such extreme measures of action, is only justified in pursuit of Truth, and in religion such an empire does not rise to such a level of Truth and Reality, and with the absent of Truth and Reality, and such being the motivation in the use of extreme measures, then when it come to religion being the prime subject of interest, such action coming with threats to life or property in defense of religion, only display an attitude and behavior of arrogance and religious weakness.

Well allow me to say, Muslim or anybody else with such a show of arrogance, to imply and express an assumption that only Muslims have conquer the fear of death, such is wrong, and is ready to welcome it, in defense of religious uncertainties, meaning Truth and Reality is not the primary Target when religion is concerned, and such extreme behavior is expressed in the defense of religion, such become a show of force of how far one is prepared to go in defense of a Lie, because Truth and Reality need no defending.

As I have said, I am neither Jew,Christian, or Muslim, and none of the religions in between, including the falsity of religious claim by so call Afrikans origin, because my commitment is in pursuit of Truth and Reality, concerning God, Universe, Knowledge Of Our First Way Ancestors, and Self, so such a pursuit eliminate my involvement in any religious claim, only the claim to know that which is Divinely True and Real, which is the declaration and preparation of the First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement, Goal and Spiritual Objective.

Again, those of you interested in becoming a member of the First Way Divine Black Afrikan Nationalist Warriors, in pursuit of the Truth, and to Know that which is Real, then you may contact Elder JahLul at [email protected], goddess isis at [email protected] or goddess kalifa at [email protected], for further information about The First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation Movement, or indicate your concern regarding the First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at: and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus