Black Spirituality Religion : Why Religion Doesn't Work

Alter2Ego ... Brother O does have a point ... you have come in like gang busters ... almost disruptive.

You seem to have strong opinion, and a lot of it ... do you have a web site where you maintain all of this ... or just dump it where-ever you go?

You're almost shouting at us ... enlarged text ... speaking to and about folk like you know them ... but you just got here.

wassup ... are we just special or have you targeted us for this dissemination of information?

What's the reason ... why us?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

ALTER2EGO -to- DESTEE:

I use size 3 font because it's easier on the eyes of readers. I'm not shouting at anyone. I use all caps and bold on a few specific words within my statements for emphasis only.

I was under the impression that on a public forum, an opposing viewpoint is required to give balance. You accuse me of "talking about folks" and being "disruptive," and you have now taken on the "against us" position which puts you on the defensive against me. In reality I've done nothing but rebut the erroneous statements of two individuals on this forum: (1) OMOWALEJABALI and (2) KEITA KENYATTA.

I find it disturbing that you, as moderator, are now clearly taking sides. Once a moderator stops being neutral and begins taking sides in a forum, that is a red flag that my time on the forum is up. I can handle atheists and Bible haters anytime. There is nothing I can do about a moderator who has decided that he/she is against me. I will be departing from your website shortly.

(Psalms 83:18)

ALTER2EGO -to- DESTEE:

I use size 3 font because it's easier on the eyes of readers. I'm not shouting at anyone. I use all caps and bold on a few specific words within my statements for emphasis only.

I was under the impression that on a public forum, an opposing viewpoint is required to give balance. You accuse me of "talking about folks" and being "disruptive," and you have now taken on the "against us" position which puts you on the defensive against me. In reality I've done nothing but rebut the erroneous statements of two individuals on this forum: (1) OMOWALEJABALI and (2) KEITA KENYATTA.

I find it disturbing that you, as moderator, are now clearly taking sides. Once a moderator stops being neutral and begins taking sides in a forum, that is a red flag that my time on the forum is up. I can handle atheists and Bible haters anytime. There is nothing I can do about a moderator who has decided that he/she is against me. I will be departing from your website shortly.

(Psalms 83:18)

When you walk into this community calling folk vain, looking like you're shouting at us, making the discussions personal, accusing folk of not telling the truth ... when you're just like the rest of us ... having witnessed none of the times / eras you are speaking of ... almost dumping your opinion all over the place, as if we built this community waiting for your arrival and high intelligence ... well ... yeah ... that's disruptive and it's my job to nip it in the bud.

If you can't handle me speaking to you about such, then leaving is best, for i'm going to do that ... it's my job.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back