Black Spirituality Religion : Why Religion Doesn't Work

KEITA KENYATTA:
A Study of History Reveals That Our Fall Started With The Kemetic Priesthood and Hasn't Stopped Down To This Very Day !!

ALTER2EGO:
According to the Judeo-Christian Bible, the fall of humans began with the rebellion of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

(Psalms 83:18)

You are likewise going on my ignore list also. Where you came from and your subject matter is not even that of the beginning life student seeking the truth. You always have two choices. Seek the truth or seek to confirm what you already believe to be true. Obviously you are engrossed in the latter instead of the former. Good Day !!

ALTER2EGO -to- OMOWALEJABALI:

I just got through instructing you to produce scriptures to prove your FALSE CLAIM that Jesus Christ was a Nazarite. Now you're trying to play slick and weasel your way out of proving the UNPROVABLE, by putting the burden of evidence on me. There are no scriptures in the Judeo Christian Bible that says Jesus was a Nazarite. You've been debunked.

Put me on your ignore list by all means. That's not going to stop me from continuing to debunk all of your false claims for the benefit of others on this forum.

that's what i do not understand why people gotta put others on ignore just because someone does not agree with what you are saying, everyone is so stuck on themselves that they do not care to learn anything and everyone thinks they're right and that's it.... if it gets to where everyone is ignoring everyone because they think they are know-it-alls, to where they not willing to really learn from another ... the Destee website will eventually cease to exist. this ignore thing has gotten ridiculous really. no growth, no nothing and that's sad, and I am really not learning anything anymore from this site, and I feel very unwelcome here nowadays. i may leave this site because all of this hostility and people ignoring people over stupid things is really getting out of hand. I am not a hostile/negative person, so really I do not need to be coming on this site, seeing it every day... smdh.

You are likewise going on my ignore list also. Where you came from and your subject matter is not even that of the beginning life student seeking the truth. You always have two choices. Seek the truth or seek to confirm what you already believe to be true. Obviously you are engrossed in the latter instead of the former. Good Day !!

KEITA KENYATTA:
Seek the truth or seek to confirm what you already believe to be true.

ALTER2EGO:
What truth are you referring to? YOUR truth--which equates to your personal opinions? Putting me on your ignore list confirms that you've closed your mind to Biblical truths and that, like your pal OMOWALEJABALI, you can't stand being debunked. Unfortunately for you, putting me on your ignore list won't stop me from debunking your future erroneous statements. I will simply talk around you and continue to point out your errors for the benefit of others on this forum.

that's what i do not understand why people gotta put others on ignore just because someone does not agree with what you are saying, everyone is so stuck on themselves that they do not care to learn anything and everyone thinks they're right and that's it.... if it gets to where everyone is ignoring everyone because they think they are know-it-alls, to where they not willing to really learn from another ... the Destee website will eventually cease to exist. this ignore thing has gotten ridiculous really. no growth, no nothing and that's sad, and I am really not learning anything anymore from this site, and I feel very unwelcome here nowadays. i may leave this site because all of this hostility and people ignoring people over stupid things is really getting out of hand. I am not a hostile/negative person, so really I do not need to be coming on this site, seeing it every day... smdh.

ALTER2EGO -to- LEGIT-WRITER:

The fact that certain ones on this forum are quick to put an opponent on their ignore list speaks volumes—they are incapable of being taught and they cannot stand being proven wrong. In other words, you aren't going to learn anything from those types of people anyway, because as you've correctly observed, they're stuck on themselves and their personal OPINIONS.

As I've said before, this is a public forum where everybody has an opinion. People change their opinions based upon new experiences that they encounter; therefore, opinions are unreliable. To put it simply, opinions don't count for much.

The only thing that trumps an opinion is EVIDENCE aka FACTS. You will notice that those who are quick to put people on ignore lists are the ones who simply run off at the mouth about their opinions but never present evidence to prove their point. When they are informed that they need to present facts/evidence, they put on the outraged act so that they can weasel out of proving what they CANNOT PROVE.

I encourage you to stay on the forum so that I can pass on spiritual truths to you. If you have any questions about religious doctrines that you feel are illogical or anything at all about the Bible, feel free to ask me, and I will direct you to scriptures in your own copy of the Bible that will help answer your questions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back