Black Spirituality Religion : Why Religion Doesn't Work

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Good day Good People !! You know, sometimes I have to ask myself why am I so darn hard on religion per se. I've probably been one of the most religious persons that I know of on this forum but no one would know that by my postings. There's nothing like being on the inside of anything in order to know a thing. Like, how many people here would think that I was basically raised by ministers??...starting from age 5 at that. You never would have guessed, right?...I know.

I wasn't one who read about any of them, I was in them as an active member. People want to discuss Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, N.O.I., The Nation of The Gods and Earths, the Sunnis and Shiites, the Moors and the Black Hebrew Israelites, the metaphysical aspects of them and so much more. The Jehovah Witnesses and the Catholics and a whole barrage of their many doctrines and teachings. I was literally bouncing around in my quest to find what my spirit did not rebel against and more importantly, why my spirit was rebelling against them.

WHAT DID HISTORY DO FOR ME??

Since it was Brother Omowali aka Malcom X who said that "history was best qualified to reward all research", I decided many years ago to try that route...and just to show you how messed up in the head I was in terms of conditioning, I studied everybody's history first before I studied ours. Yes, the conditioning was that deep. I probably wouldn't have studied history at all but when I was a Muslim I read in the Quran where it said; "seek out knowledge from the cradle to the grave", so I was really glad at that point to have found a religious book at that time that didn't act as if it was the beginning and end of anything that I should know.

By the time I was really getting intimate with my studies, it sort of dawned upon me that I didn't know any "spiritual people". I knew a whole lot of religious people but no spiritual people. I met a lot of people who claimed that their belief made them stop drinking or made them stop drugging or made them stop being a hooker or whatever...and I guess in my mind I said, "okay"...and the reason that I said "okay" was because I clearly saw where the act of "believing something had a positive reaction in someone's life". For me that was all well and good...and I learned over time that "if something is working for somebody, let them have it unless I was going to take the time to empty the glass and then fill it back up.

This of course didn't make me too happy because as I looked at the bigger picture it just didn't weigh out in our favor at all. By this time I had advanced into Kemetology, the Dogon teachings, the Yoruba and the Vodoum teachings. As I went from the outer mysteries to the inner mysteries, I began to feel very bad inside. I felt bad inside because I began to understand that the external realities of Christianity, of Islam, of Judaism and even of Kemet were meant to be just that...external realities...and all external realities were basically meant for the masses of people to follow.

I further understood the reality of who did what and who took what and what they did with it before they hashed it back to our people. The story of Ausar took on new meaning as I began to understand the symbolism in the hacking up of his body and of it being scattered around the globe...for that is exactly what happened to our ancestors system that they had established.

As I now look out into the religious world, thanks to history, I now understand that all the so called world religions are functioning off of the "external aspects of ancient Kemet". In order to restore or even consider restoring what our ancestors once had means that we would have to go to all the religions and basically take back what is ours. The head gear of the pope. The staff he carries, the holy of holies and more have to be restored. Islam's structure, the christian structure and the Jews structure are all external components of ancient Kemet. In other words, the external reality of all religions are nothing more than "holding mechanisms" on the human being until the process of spiritual development can take place.

Sadly, this is where it ends....for in the world established religions there is "no process of spiritual development that will develop a person from their lower nature to their higher nature. Faith and belief does not make anyone more spiritual...it simply means that you have faith and are a believer. In the metaphysical teachings of Christianity, it clearly lets one know that "the stories, the names, their positions and all else are but stories of man's journey from his lower self to his higher self. Even the word "Christ" is a Kemetic word coming from "KRST".

In essence, here is what the deal is. Our bodies are nothing but vehicles or life forms in which our divine reality exist within. It is the development of our vehicle and minds that allows the divine within us to begin to manifest itself through us. The steps of preparation and discipline that allows us to master the physical which in essence opens the way for the spiritual to manifest is what all religions are missing. How do I tell you that the harder tissues of the body can be regenerated every 7 years and that the softer tissues can be regenerated every 6 months if you don't know the process???

How do I tell you that your sperm has more uses than to just make babies and the steps you will have to take to get the most from your sperm??? All of this is like sci fi to a whole lot of us. How do I tell you that at one time that we did not talk as we do now and that talking is really fairly new? How do I tell you that the creation of the television was based off of what we were naturally able to do??? How do I tell you that we as a people are so much more than we were ever taught that we are...if only we could wake up !!!

How many people actually know "how to breathe"? How many know how to communicate?....I didn't say talk, I said communicate. How many of us hear everyday without ever listening....or look without ever seeing....or touch without ever feeling?
I see that I have to cut this short because I could go on and on and on....and guess what?....only a few here would really understand what I was saying!

Peace!

Good day Good People !! You know, sometimes I have to ask myself why am I so darn hard on religion per se. I've probably been one of the most religious persons that I know of on this forum but no one would know that by my postings. There's nothing like being on the inside of anything in order to know a thing. Like, how many people here would think that I was basically raised by ministers??...starting from age 5 at that. You never would have guessed, right?...I know.

I wasn't one who read about any of them, I was in them as an active member. People want to discuss Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, N.O.I., The Nation of The Gods and Earths, the Sunnis and Shiites, the Moors and the Black Hebrew Israelites, the metaphysical aspects of them and so much more. The Jehovah Witnesses and the Catholics and a whole barrage of their many doctrines and teachings. I was literally bouncing around in my quest to find what my spirit did not rebel against and more importantly, why my spirit was rebelling against them.

WHAT DID HISTORY DO FOR ME??

Since it was Brother Omowali aka Malcom X who said that "history was best qualified to reward all research", I decided many years ago to try that route...and just to show you how messed up in the head I was in terms of conditioning, I studied everybody's history first before I studied ours. Yes, the conditioning was that deep. I probably wouldn't have studied history at all but when I was a Muslim I read in the Quran where it said; "seek out knowledge from the cradle to the grave", so I was really glad at that point to have found a religious book at that time that didn't act as if it was the beginning and end of anything that I should know.

By the time I was really getting intimate with my studies, it sort of dawned upon me that I didn't know any "spiritual people". I knew a whole lot of religious people but no spiritual people. I met a lot of people who claimed that their belief made them stop drinking or made them stop drugging or made them stop being a hooker or whatever...and I guess in my mind I said, "okay"...and the reason that I said "okay" was because I clearly saw where the act of "believing something had a positive reaction in someone's life". For me that was all well and good...and I learned over time that "if something is working for somebody, let them have it unless I was going to take the time to empty the glass and then fill it back up.

This of course didn't make me too happy because as I looked at the bigger picture it just didn't weigh out in our favor at all. By this time I had advanced into Kemetology, the Dogon teachings, the Yoruba and the Vodoum teachings. As I went from the outer mysteries to the inner mysteries, I began to feel very bad inside. I felt bad inside because I began to understand that the external realities of Christianity, of Islam, of Judaism and even of Kemet were meant to be just that...external realities...and all external realities were basically meant for the masses of people to follow.

I further understood the reality of who did what and who took what and what they did with it before they hashed it back to our people. The story of Ausar took on new meaning as I began to understand the symbolism in the hacking up of his body and of it being scattered around the globe...for that is exactly what happened to our ancestors system that they had established.

As I now look out into the religious world, thanks to history, I now understand that all the so called world religions are functioning off of the "external aspects of ancient Kemet". In order to restore or even consider restoring what our ancestors once had means that we would have to go to all the religions and basically take back what is ours. The head gear of the pope. The staff he carries, the holy of holies and more have to be restored. Islam's structure, the christian structure and the Jews structure are all external components of ancient Kemet. In other words, the external reality of all religions are nothing more than "holding mechanisms" on the human being until the process of spiritual development can take place.

Sadly, this is where it ends....for in the world established religions there is "no process of spiritual development that will develop a person from their lower nature to their higher nature. Faith and belief does not make anyone more spiritual...it simply means that you have faith and are a believer. In the metaphysical teachings of Christianity, it clearly lets one know that "the stories, the names, their positions and all else are but stories of man's journey from his lower self to his higher self. Even the word "Christ" is a Kemetic word coming from "KRST".

In essence, here is what the deal is. Our bodies are nothing but vehicles or life forms in which our divine reality exist within. It is the development of our vehicle and minds that allows the divine within us to begin to manifest itself through us. The steps of preparation and discipline that allows us to master the physical which in essence opens the way for the spiritual to manifest is what all religions are missing. How do I tell you that the harder tissues of the body can be regenerated every 7 years and that the softer tissues can be regenerated every 6 months if you don't know the process???

How do I tell you that your sperm has more uses than to just make babies and the steps you will have to take to get the most from your sperm??? All of this is like sci fi to a whole lot of us. How do I tell you that at one time that we did not talk as we do now and that talking is really fairly new? How do I tell you that the creation of the television was based off of what we were naturally able to do??? How do I tell you that we as a people are so much more than we were ever taught that we are...if only we could wake up !!!

How many people actually know "how to breathe"? How many know how to communicate?....I didn't say talk, I said communicate. How many of us hear everyday without ever listening....or look without ever seeing....or touch without ever feeling?
I see that I have to cut this short because I could go on and on and on....and guess what?....only a few here would really understand what I was saying!

Peace!
What is your opinion of traditional African religions and First American religions? South Sea Island relgions, Bhuddism, Taoism, Vedanta, Zooastrianism, Mandeism, Rhoma, and Bahai?

Did you know that there's no racism in Islam....at least they make that claim, which of course is not true. And I'm more than sure that you yourself can hear the outcry from our own people of what the Arabs and Arabinized Afrakan people are going through in the Sudan. Now why do we hear such an outcry? Could it be that to open our mouths is to equally speak against the very things that we also practice????....naw, that can't be right, can it?? What I'm saying is really simple. Right now, at this very instant....if we could erase the wars that have religious backing and funding, how many conflicts in the world right now would just STOP !!! And you still think it isn't important ???

IMO, if we put HALF as much energy into our People and the COMMON problems we all share as Black men and Black women, our children and our Elders, then we wouldn't have time to fuss, pontificate and lecture each other about what God or god/goddesses we should be worshiping and why come.

that would be easy if religion was not a precipitating factor in our current state of affairs in this country....

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back