Brother AACOOLDRE : WHY PAUL WROTE ENCRPTIC, DOUBLE MEANINGS

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Sep 19, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    WHY PAUL WROTE ENCRPTIC, DOUBLE MEANINGS?

By Andre Austin

Why did Paul write in a double entendre method (leaving two or more interpretations)?

His correspondence with the Stoic philosopher Seneca (4bc-65AD) clinches the answer. Lets look at one exchange:

Seneca to Paul

“We are very much concerned at your too long absence from us. What is it, or what affairs are they, which obstruct your coming? If you fear the anger of Caesar [Nero], because you have abandoned your former religion, and made proselytes also of others, you have this to plead, that you acting thus proceeded not from inconstancy, but judgement, farewell.

Paul to Seneca & Lucilius

Concerning those things about which ye wrote to me it is not proper for me to mention anything in writing with pen and ink: the one which leaves marks, and the other evidently declares things.

[Paul may be afraid of leaving marks that will put marks on himself see my note below]

Especially since I know that there are near you, as well as me, those who will understand my meaning.

Deference is to be paid to all men, and so much the more, as they are more likely to take occasions of quarrelling.

And if we show submissive temper, we shall overcome effectually in all points, if so be they are capable of seeing and acknowledging themselves to have been wrong. Farewell”.

[Seneca would have understood this temper (temperature) as Lukewarm (healing substance for the eyes to see properly]

Notes:

I believe Paul wrote this letter because it has the same style of using the Phrase “marks” in several different ways in the New Testament. When Paul said leave Marks he cold also be referring to Nero who punished people on the stakes and attacked their private parts. Or Domitian:

Suetonius states one fact that after Domitian won his civil war he loved to have his soldiers interrogate people by "scorching his prisoner’s genitals". This matches one of the seven bowls of God's (Domitian) wrath in Revelation 16: 8-9. God/Lord (Domitian) gives permission to his Angel (Army official) to scorch people with fire. They were seared by intense heat (Rev 16:8-9).

Merrian Webster's Collegiate Dictionary 11th Edition defines Sear as Burn, scorch or mark or dry up. A dry Tree is symbolic of a eunuch (Isaiah 56:3). This is noted because Rev 7:3 advocates not harming the land, sea or trees until some 144,000 people have been sealed.

Also servants who have been killed will suffer anymore “scorching heat” (Rev 7:16-17)

When Rev 14 picks back up on these 144,000 its in conjunction with a sickle for grapes (testicles/Trees of the vine) that are ripe for cutting.

Paul in talking about circumcision/uncircumcised and Jesus on the cross states that he bears on his body the same mark of Jesus (Galatians 6:13-17).

THE TERRIBLE SPIRIT: Domitian

Once you know that Domitian is the Terrible spirit you can read 2 Timothy 3:1 and 1 Timothy 4:1-3 are working interactively with each other.

A. 2 Timothy 3:1 states But mark this: there will be Terrible times in the last days. Those terrible times relate to Deceiving spirits giving an inference to castration in 1 Timothy 4.

B. 1 Timothy 4:1-3 The spirit clearly says that in Later times those deceived by a demon (an Evil/Terrible) spirits will have people consciences seared with a hot iron forbidding people to marry. Paul would later relate the sup (1 Cor 10:21)