Brother AACOOLDRE : Why Passion Movie is false?

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
In the Bible there are too many contradiction for me to handle. I have documented many of them in my pamphlet, Christianity On Trial. I accidentally came upon this contradiction the other day. It’s ironic that I came across this information as it was nearing Christmas. I titled this essay as a Big Contradiction because it cast serious doubts to the jugular vein, or the main tenets of Christianity. This essay exposes flaws in the belief that Jesus died on the cross in a manner and fashion of God wanting him to. You will discover contradictory information concerning the alleged ‘execution’ of Jesus. If these contradictions about Jesus’ death hold true, the information below will prove that God didn’t want Jesus to die. Christianity is ninety-nine percent based on the belief that Jesus died for mankind’s sins. If you don’t believe this principle, you can’t go to heaven. But if I prove this to be untrue, I will have attacked Christianity at its heart and proved it is all a fraud. Besides the essay Not a Jewish Exodus, this is one of the most important essays I’ve ever written. And I thank you for reading this.
It appears that Jesus is contradicting himself in the Bible; Or that somebody has tampered with the Bible, because Jesus is a man of God and He wouldn’t contradicted His Gospel of “truth” according to God’s will. Note, my Christian friend, to keep in mind three key words: (Pleased & Left or forsaken), because they are synonymous with each other as it relates to this essay and others.
The Contradiction begins in two stages. The first stage is a pop quiz. When Jesus so called said: “My god, my god why hast thou forsaken me? Was this in (a) Hebrew Eli, Eli Matthew 27:46 or in Aramaic Eloi, Eloi Mark 15:34 ? The second stage of the contradiction comes out gradually with documents piling on top of eachother. Lets begin with a quote. “And he that sent me is with me; the father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him” (John 8:29). Now compare this quote with another. “ And he (Jesus) made his grave with the wicked and with the rich in his death... yet it pleased the lord to bruise him... when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin” (Isaiah 53:510). These two verses contradict Jesus’ statement when he was hanging on the cross alledgedly saying: “My God my God, why hast thou forsaken, me? (Matthew 27:46). If Jesus were one with God he wouldn’t have needed to ask God why he left him. Jesus couldn’t of asked this question because it makes the other two Bible verses untrue.
We have someone putting words into Jesus’ mouth. The book of Revelation (22:19) states this would happen, so don’t say it isn’t so. If it pleased God that Jesus was dying for mankind’s sins, how could God leave him when Jesus said he left him not alone because he always pleases him? Some might say that God left Jesus because he was on the cross bearing the burdens of evil. But Isaiah said that Jesus being on the cross pleased God, and Jesus linked the two words please and left as describing God as not leaving Jesus ever alone. This is conclusive proof that the Bible has been tampered with and that lies were told about the supposed killing of Jesus. This short essay will go on to be a pain in the neck for Christians for eternity. For I have successfully challenged the very reasons why they claim Jesus started their religion. But if this isn’t enough I have more. Read Samuel 15:22. “And Samuel saith, hath the lord {is in great delight} in burnt offerings and sacrifices. As in obeying the voice of the lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice”. And last but not least Ezekiel 18:20 states: “The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father”, {vice versa}. But there is a contradiction in Exodus that states the father’s sins shall be visited upon the 3rd and fourth generation of descendants. But never the less, I provided you with ample evidence to cancel out the so-called sacrifice of Jesus.

The Christians say the sacrifice of Jesus was one of the most important events of all time for humankind. This event was supposed to win every person who believed in it a one-way ticket to heaven with the pleasure of being with God. Why would God not be present at this most important, amazing event of all time, [with the exception of Judgment day], in the world that pleased him so much? This was the event of events, the Grand finale, plus the cream on the pie, the ultimate climax, the turning of the tide and the very reason why the New Testament letters were supposed to be written. If Jesus death was to save mankind God would have been there. Why would God excuse himself, be absent from and avoid his own presence from an event that pleased him so much?

In summary allow me to juxtapose the Old Testament quote with the New Testament verses concerning the alleged assassination of Jesus on the Cross.
The most important aspects of the New Testament Cross killing of Jesus accounts are implausible. The book of Isaiah was written between 740 BC –700 BC roughly; “But chapters 40-through 66 of the book of Isaiah appear to be by someone living about two centuries later p.29” according to Richard Friedman in his book “Who wrote the Bible?” It would be almost eight hundred years later the New Testament would be transformed from an originally oral tradition of Jesus mouth to a written statement by people who were not there, that it was at best a second hand, third hand account with no eye witnesses or tangible evidence of direct support. It’s unreliable and unsupportive.

Equally, significant I find no credible evidence to support any aspect of the alleged Cross crucifixion. The possibility that the document actually came from the 700bc time frame era is ever more remote. Since Isaiah didn’t foresee, or recall a truthful aspect of the so-called cross killing and not knowing God would forsaken Jesus constitutes perjury and or witness tampering. His statements cannot be taken as legitimate evidence pertaining to the alleged Jesus assassination.
Because of the many uncorroborated stories between Isaiah and the New Testament Gospels I cannot consider their best story they have to offer for their religion has any truth ; but indeed a recent fabrication, in the New Testament, based on ancient history in the Old Testament . I have to stop to ask a question at this juncture: Was Isaiah lying then in 700 BC or is the Gospels of Saint Paul lying now; or are the both of you telling a lie?
The real, only, reason why Jesus had to be so called killed and rose back to life because its religion was competing with the Egyptian worldwide popular God Horus who was killed by his brother Seth, and brought back to life by his sister Isis. The educated and learned Christians knew of this secret.
But the case of the Biggest Contradictions is still open. The contradiction of what Jesus was supposed to say about why God left him on the cross can only be rehabilitated by unorthodox means. “The lost Gospel of Peter” states that Jesus said: “My power, my power, thou hast forsaken me”. Jesus never said God left him because it would have been a lie and a contradiction. What Jesus possibly meant was that his ability and power (strength) to stay awake not alive, was being affected by the sedative of gall mixed with vinegar (Matt 27:34 states that he basically sipped on it but didn’t drink it all down. Matthew Hennery made a commentary which said “he would not drink it, because he would not have the best of it: would have nothing like an opiate to lessen his sense of pain”. But the lost gospel of Peter gives us all indications that he did drink it all. Peter states “And one of them said, give him to drink gall with vinegar. And they mixed and gave him to drink and fulfilled all things”. And it was only after drinking this substance does Jesus say his strength or “power” was leaving him. The gospel of John gives all indications that Jesus drunk this sedative. John states: “Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar and they filled a sponge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth. When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar ,he said, ‘it is finished”. John :19:29-30. This sedative gave the appearance helped give the appearance that he was dead but only asleep. Myrrh was used as a medicine “was valued primarily as a powerful antiseptic and painkiller” see p.149 in The Star of Bethlehem by Michael R. Molnar According to Hippocrates (460bc-350bc, the so called “Father of Medicine” actually an Egyptian was stated in his writings on how to cure pain: “The strongest vinegar of a white color, honey, Egyptian alum, the finest natron; having toasted these things gently pour in a little gall”. Pliny the elder wrote something very interesting in his book Natural History Pliny stated that “pennyroyal and mint are allies in their ability to revive people who have fainted; both are put in glass bottles full of vinegar”. And I had a conversation with a woman who owned a bookstore. She informed it to me that Jesus would of most likely said father not God that would have been consistent with his other statements. But be reminded there is nothing in the Gospel of Peter that contradicted the other four main gospels. As a matter of fact the Nazarenes used to cite from Peter. {And Josephus, Christianity’s largest extra-Bible source of written information, according to William Whiston translation of his works states in dissertation 1 & 7 that Josephus was a Nazarene} The only way the Christians can be cured from their biggest contradiction is to accept the lost book of Peter and admit that everything written in the Bible isn’t entirely accurate. But this they shall never do because there is total discrepancy between their actual lines of their own theology and arguments they wish to adapt to the actual facts of the case of Christianity on Trial. But its impossible for the Christians to save themselves from this fatal contradictions. Just last night I came across another fatal blow. The Christians can’t use the lost book of Peter because Psalm 22:1 commits them to the contradiction. Psalm 22:1 says: “My god, my god ,why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from helping me and from the words of my groaning”. The Bible writers put words in Jesus mouth in order to fit erroneous Old Testament prophecies. Eventhough Peter was right the Christians are forever trapped in this internal dilemma. I also checked the Greek/English translations for the above quotes out of Matthew. And my findings were the same .They translated the same words so they can’t say there was a mistranslation of words. The full context of Psalm 22:1 which was wrongfuly transferred over to the NT meant God left Jesus whereas the lost gospel of Peter indicated it was his strength or “power” that left him. Whoever wrote that Jesus said God left him didn’t know Jesus. I offer one last chance of restoration to my Christian friends and that’s to scrap the gospel of John in its entirety. Many scholars claim the gospel of John is strangely diffirent from the other three anyway. I’m told that only in Egypt there remains the largest collection of fragments from the book of John.
The Gospels spoken of by the Koran is not the New Testament. It is not the four gospels now received as canonical. It is the single gospel which Islam teaches, was revealed to Jesus, and which he taught. Fragments of it survive in the received canonical gospels and in some others, like the gospel of Peter, of which traces survive. The final form of the New Testament canon was set in the fourth century A.D at about 367 A.D. A long, long time after Jesus died a natural death.
Jesus words weren’t the only thing that got bumbled up. I will touch on it briefly here but deal with it in greater detail in the following essay. The Koran maintained “That they say in boast ‘We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the apostle of God’; but they killed him not nor crucified him but so it was made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts with no certain knowledge but only conjecture to follow for of a surety they killed him not”. Now I already proved they got Jesus words wrong so why wouldn’t they perhaps get his death wrong too. While the gospel texts and oral traditions were being tampered with the New Testament left some clues to support the above Koranic quote. Read between the lines of Matthew as he paraphrase Governor Pilate’s orders: “Command therefore that the sepulcher be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people ,he is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.”-Matthew 27:64. Pilate was saying in so many words that the wrong/error man was killed. What else could have been the error? Ann Wroe wrote a book called Pontius Pilate and offered this information: “On the page that survives, [from a Coptic manuscript], the Jews and Pilate quarreled after the burial of Jesus. The governor has gone to the tomb; it is not ‘proper’ or ‘desirable, the Jews tell him, that a high Roman official should do that. Besides, the body laid in the tomb is not even Christ. Disquietingly, it belongs to someone else”. Pilate didn’t want the error of his mistake to be known until after the third day so that the Christians couldn’t steal the body, produce a phantom Jesus and say it rose from the dead. A little bit of reading in between the lines, detective work and incorporating all relevant documents tends to produce the best evidence. Pilate could of made the mistake because the name of Jesus was a very common name. Josephus works contains 19 diffirent persons that bare the name Jesus. A. Powell Davies wrote Dead sea Scrolls and stated: The word Christ is not the name of a person but the title of an office. A Messiah or ‘Anointed one’ could be any of a number of persons, in the past or present or the future…in the first centuries B.C and A.D. Jesus was by no means the only person who could be meant by Christ”. Could Pilate have killed an impostor on purpose ? There is a Ethiopian tradition that Pilate became a follower of Jesus. If this is true his hidden sentiments of admiring Jesus had to develop before Pilate so called killed him. He could of easily switch persons or made it “appear” Jesus was killed.
I talked to my exgirlfriend, [who now lives in Alabama]; over the Internet telephone about this Pilate/Jesus matter. She said that Pilate felt he was in error because he felt he really killed a prophet. But the evidence proves otherwise. If Pilate really thought Jesus was to rise again then he would of must of known that placing guards at his cemetery wouldn’t prevent god from raising his dead body and removing the stone so he could get out. The total context of Pilate statements can only conclude that he felt he got the wrong man. If Pilate thought he killed the real Jesus he wouldn’t of placed guards at his tomb. Jesus would of rose on the third day and would have had the power to move the stone or walk through it like he was supposed to walk through doors without the door opening (John 20:19). If Pilate had a change of opinion about Jesus he must of known Jesus healed the sick with just a touch, turned water into wine and had power to raise the dead. Pilate felt that the dead man in the tomb wasn’t Jesus and didn’t want to be turned into a fool by the reappearing of the real Jesus who never was killed. We can argue this one way or the other. Could Pilate thought Jesus was someone else and found out latter? Herod thought that John the Baptist was Jesus see Matthew 14:2 & Mark 6:16. But all of this was for the sake of arguing their own positions. The fact of the matter is that there was no Pilate, Herod from the get go. There was a Christ who was killed earlier by a wicked priest according to the Talmud. This story was incorporated into Jesus with transplanting Herod and Pilate into the story. Allow me to quote my favorite philosopher Bertrand Russell: “One of the doctrines of a certain sect of Gnostics was adopted by Mahomet. They taught that Jesus was a mere man, and that the son of god descended upon him at the baptism, and abandoned him at the time of the passion. In support of this view they appealed to the text: “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me”-a text which it must be confessed, Christians have always found difficult. The Gnostics considered it unworthy of the son of god to be born ,to be an infant, and above all, to die on the cross; they said that these things had befallen the man Jesus, but not the divine son of god. Mahomet, who recognized Jesus as a prophet, though not as divine, had a strong class feeling that prophets ought not come to a bad end. He therefore adopted the view of the Docetics (a Gnostic sect), according to which it was a mere phantom that hung upon the cross”-A History of Western Philosophy. I see a slight paralle with Helen who’s phantom was in Troy while actually in Egypt. Jesus fled to Egypt and his phantom died in Israel.If Jesus was real he had to have stayed in Egypt along time because a lot of his speeches were very similar to the Egyptian religion.
When you can provide two or more strings of evidence to refute that Jesus didn’t make two or more statements while he was supposed to be on the cross. Is it not reasonable to suggest that there is more than a chance that he didn’t die. For example Philo, a Jew, of Alexandria, Egypt quoted Plato “There is forgiveness for those whose sin is due to ignorance, because they have no experience to tell them what they should do” Luke in 23:34 inserted the quote was probably influence by Plato or Philo. But since philo was in Egypt and he probably stole this concept from the Egyptian Book of the dead which states “There is no fault in my body, not have I spoken lies [sins] with knowledge” p. 18 Another example of Paul stealing from Philo was saying that the art of the covenant had a golden jar containing manna Hebrews 9:4. This isn’t mentioned in the OT. Who told Paul about the golden jar. It had to of been Philo. Also the Papyrus of Ani inside the Egyptian book of the dead has a like statement. On p.73 of Budge translation says: “Not is there sin in my body, not have I spoken lies with knowledge”. I go further into detail of this in my essay Christianity on trial . My main problem with the forgiveness thing is that it implies that his killing was a sin. Would you say god needs forgiveness for the flood or the fire to come?
Sir Arthur Weigall came up with an ingenious theory about the so called killing of Jesus. “When Jesus was crucified he did not die, but only swooned (to faint, or be unconscious);and afterwards he was revived by his friends and spirited away. The Matthew narrator tells us that the chief priests and Pharisees requested Pilate to station a guard of Roman soldiers at the tomb of Jesus. It is stated in the bible account that the guard was not placed at the tomb until the second night after the burial of Jesus. Weigall suggest that Jesus was taken out of the tomb of the first night; so that the soldiers stood watch over an empty sepulcher”.
Egyptian myths and legends must be taken seriously when assessing contradictory and ambiguous New Testament accounts. For example: If you are going to say that Judas was responsible indirectly for killing Jesus and there are contradictory information. The contradictions are amazing and sheds more light of Egyptians stories being incorporated. If I prove that Judas sucide was made up then that fact will render Jesus dying as false because Judas was supposed to had killed himself because he was mad the death of Jesus didn’t bring about an immediate Judgement day he thought would come. The contradictions begin. Did Judas kiss Jesus as a sign to the police so they would know to arrest him? John 18:3-12 says no cause he wasn’t close enough to him but Matthew 26:48-50 says yes. Who bought the field where Judas was buried. Matthew 27:5 says it was the priest Acts 1:18 says Judas bought it himself. Why did they call the field a field of blood? Matthew 27: 8 said it was due to the fact it was bought with blood money but Acts 1:19 said it was due to the bloody death of Judas. Now let us get to the climax of the Judas story. How did Judas die? Paul, who had contact with Philo of Alexandra Egypt, and a contemporary of Jesus, said Judas fell head first busted his head open and his body parts were cut open. See Acts 1: 18. Now Matthew 27:5 simply said that Judas hung himself from a tree. Paul may of cute and pasted an old Egyptian legend concerning the death of Judas. Lets go back to Acts 1:18 “now this man [Judas] purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out”. If you read The Egyptian book of the dead, written before Moses was a sperm drop, a similar story of a serpent dying an almost exact death. Let us turn to a hymn of praise to Ra when he riseth in the eastern part of heaven. “ Thine enemy the serpent hath been given to the fire. The serpent-fiend Sebau hath fallen headlong…let me slit asunder the serpent-fiend Sebau”. Even if the Christians could restore the contradiction by saying Judas hung himself on top of a tree, the branch broke and his body fell off a cliff doesn’t matter because his death parallels the Egyptian one even more with that type of explanation. Another error is reported concerning the death of Judas. Webb Garrison wrote: Strange Facts about the bible says “Matt 27:9-10, part of the downfall of Judas Iscariot, contains a monumental boner. In all known manuscripts it reads: “Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver... Jeremiah never said anything about thirty pieces of silver…Quotation from memory was a common practice by New Testament writers”.
We can’t leave out the book of Isaiah which Christians claim foretold the coming of Jesus. This isn’t the case as Goddfrey Higgins has stated “The book of Isaiah has given much trouble, as already mentioned, to our divines, they have wanted it for a prophecy of Christ, while it literally expresses that it alludes to Cyrus” see Anacalypsis Volume 1 p.171. The first Messiah in the Bible was Cyrus, the King of Persia who released the Jews from exile in Babylon. Now the Christians knew from Herodotus, Book 1:108 that “The Magi had interpreted the dream to mean that his Daughters son would usurp his throne. To guard against this, Astyages, when Cyrus was born,…(to prevent his death was swithed with another infant). This was the inspiration of the Christians that Jesus was hunted down for death as an infant but escaped it.

I end this essay with a quote from Socrates. “All good counsel begins in the same way ;a man should know what he is advising about ,or his counsel will all come to nothing. People should know the nature of things ,when they don’t know about them, and not having come to an understanding at first because they think they know, they end, as might be expected ,in contradicting one another and themselves”
In all fairness I should state that the story of Jesus execution was an old story in Egypt that was updated with Pontus Pilate and Herod playing key roles. The Essenes and their scrolls are the best proof yet that Jesus/Osiris lived several centuries earlier”.-See Historical Deception By Moustafa Gadalla p.222 . Also I must note that “Some people maintained that the Jews had deliberately falsified the Hebrew manuscript, out of malice towards the Christians”-History of Western Philosophy p.360

This is the truth

I was very confused when I read this post. I was perplexed by the fact that an individual would only try to find the contradictions in christianity and not any other "religion." I would like to start off by saying that there is no such thing as religion, let me explain. Religion is man's way of getting to God, but Christianity is God's way of getting to man through Jesus The Christ.
Before I even start to try to help you out brother, I would like to recommend a book to you. This book is called "Evidence that deserves a verdict" by Josh Mcdowell. This man was an athiest and wanted to prove the whole of christianity false, but instead of him undermining Christianity, he is now one of the strongest supporters of it. He does some critical and crucial research into how the bible was written, One chapter is Jesus: Lord, Lunatic, or Liar. This book has answered all of my questions about christianity, because the truth of the matter is I doubted. But now I know with a deep conviction that runs through every sinew in my body That Jesus Christ the Anointed did walk this earth did die on a cross and he was ressurected on the third day. All of the questions that one has, I am dead serious can be answered in the book listed above. Josh Mcdowell's Evidence that deserves a verdict.
You know what gets me is that so many people will go and do research on a new house that they want, people will go do research on a new car, students and college students like myself, we will go to and fro trying to do research and try to make that A. But what baffles me is that when some Negro get up and says that the bible was written by some white man and when somebody writes a post like this one about 95 percent of people, inparticular us African Americans, will believe it. Now This stuff that you are writing is some heavy stuff. What you just wrote is not just some words. Believe it or not you are messing with peoples souls here, and to the people that have read your post logging off the computer convinced of what you are saying is true, they are messing with their lives. Now seeing that this is your eternity you are messing with I know that you would not post this without out doing some heavy, heavy, heavy research. Because I want to say to you that you could be wrong. Think about it, I have read the books. I have read the books on christianity being false, I have talked to people who have bluntly cursed Christ out infront of my face. But, listen, I have also read books on why christianity is the truth, I have also come to find out that their is enough historical evidence to prove that a man named Jesus did walk this earth and die for the sins of all mankind. Now I am willing to bet that you have been biased in this and you have probably gotten all of your sources from books etc. to prove the downfall of christianity. But I dare you to pick up this book Evidence that deserves a verdict, I dare you to do more research and use this book as a guide. I dare you and I gurantee that your whole outlook will change. Now listen, this is your life and one of us is wrong. I would hate for somebody to have offered a book to me that could possibly save my life and I have not looked into it. The consequences are to drastic because i got to know, I aint going down off assumptions, I am not losing my soul based on the mindset that I was biased no, my soul is to precious. I dare you to pick up this book. It is call "Evidence that deserves a verdict" it is by a man named Josh Mcdowell. This book right up under the bible is one of the most important books I have ever read in my life.

Getting on the cross topic. Many people read this particular scripture and get confused. For one to really grasp the fullness of what he said, he must understand what Christ was saying. Listen and grow. In the book of Saint Matthew chapter 27:46 which states, "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? Listen. When Christ says this he is talking from the worlds standpoint. Listen, God made Christ sin so that we would not have to perish. It is a fact that God cannot be around sin so for that time he had to seperate Himself from his only begotten son Jesus Christ. What Jesus said on that cross was mans heart crying out when he said My God, my God why has thou forsaken me he is talking from the sinful nature of man that was put upon him. Understand, with out God, better yet, without Christ. No matter what we do, no matter what religion we embrace, no matter what we as individuals try to do to fill this void that all people have without Christ. The statement My God, my God why has thou forsaken me is heard from the depths of ones soul. What God put on Christ was all of the sins that would ever be committed from the beginning of the world until the end of time he put them on Christ. And what christ was saying was what all men would feel away from God.....FORSAKEN. He said what men feel today away from Christ.....FORSAKEN. Understand, since Christ became sin on the cross he uttered the words that one a sinner would say away from him. God why have you forsaken me. This is ironic because it is our own sins that put us up their and with these very same sins we ourselves have forsaken God.

As far as the translations, understand. The gospels were written from the perspective of the apostles that is why they are so different. You will notice that in some gospels one goes into a little more detail then others. and you will find that one thing is in one that is not in the other. that is because the disciples of Christ werent robots and each had their own minds and wrote what they themselves saw. Let us use are common sense right quick. If their was a murder on television. You can have 4 people see the same thing but each one saw it from their perspective but it is all to prove the same Point that the murder happened. I would like to close by saying this, that you have over 60 people that wrote the bible, each person inspired by The Holy spirit. None of these people never saw each other, never talked to each other, but yet they do not contradict themselves not one time. Read Evidence that deserves a verdict and he will go into more detail than myself. GOd bless you.

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." 2 Corinthians 5:21

God bless.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back