The Front Porch : Why or Why Aren't You - Becoming A Premium Member?

i have ...n thank you <3

Yesss ... you most certainly have ... and to be such a young Brother, makes it all the sweeter!

I'm honored ...n thank you <3 ... :)

:heart:

Destee

This thread started 7 years ago, launching Premium Membership, was preceded by 7 years of free.

We're blessed with 7 years at both ends, all of its experience, and the start of a new 7 before us.

I'm so amazed at this realization ... thank you Brother Energy for making me see it.

7 years of one way, and 7 years of another way, with 7 years before us.

Amazing.

Destee

I became a PM to support. I always want to be able to come here and be fed from the awesome smorgasbord of ideas, discussions,etc. You won't know how important Destee.com is to you, until you're unable to connect with those in your community, who have become a large part of your life. I experienced this from Dec '11 through and up until not so long ago. The dis-connect drove me batty. So those who can, PLEASE become a Premium Member. This address is so important to US!

I became a PM to support. I always want to be able to come here and be fed from the awesome smorgasbord of ideas, discussions,etc. You won't know how important Destee.com is to you, until you're unable to connect with those in your community, who have become a large part of your life. I experienced this from Dec '11 through and up until not so long ago. The dis-connect drove me batty. So those who can, PLEASE become a Premium Member. This address is so important to US!

Sister Butterfly#1, great seeing you, I've missed you and the warmth I feel in your words. During your transition back, I've missed you every time and did it again:oops:. I know where you're coming from about times when life grows obstacles to connecting here. I trust you are in a good place and will continue to pray for prosperity and health! Destee.com has been a refuge for me many times, sharing and growing with my peeps, wow, what a blessing!

Here's a big hug;)

Hello Family,

The launch of our "Premium Membership" is a major change in our community. It will help us better serve the Family in the future, if you'd share why, or why you are not, becoming a "Premium Member."

For example, if you are not going to join us as a "Premium Member," is it because ...

- can't afford the monthly due
- it's not worth paying for
- can find better at another site, for less or free
- something completely different (please share)

If you are going to join us (or have) as a "Premium Member," is it because ... (whatever you'd like to say.)

These are just examples, please feel free to share your own thoughts. Thanks Family.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

I intend to get my premium membership. Will start payment at the end of November. There are benefits from being a premium member that I certainly will enjoy:p
I realise that operating a site is not easy. I enjoy it and will contribute.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back