The Front Porch : Why or Why Aren't You - Becoming A Premium Member?

Brother Alkebulan ... GUESS WHAT???!!! ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Brother Gladiator read your response and asked if he could sponsor your "Premium Membership!" ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: ... He didn't just ask to sponsor it for one month ... oh nooooo ... :nono: ... he's paid for a YEAR of Premium Membership for you !!!! :toast:

Oh Brother Gladiator ... this is so sweet of you ... this is the very Spirit of our community, manifesting itself all out in the open for everyone to see! For the whole world to see! We are so blessed and we truly do have a unique and thriving Family here! Who else but one's own Brother / Sister would do such a thing?!!!

Brother Alkebulan ... Brother Gladiator, the entire Family, and myself know that you did not share this in anticipation of such a thing happening. No, that's not the case at all, and we know it. We appreciate you sharing here. We love you sharing here. We recognize the depth of which you go to share your wisdom and peace here. We know you love us!!! :)

For those that don't know, without Brother Gladiator sharing his expertise with me all these many years, we would not be where we are. This Brother did not just start giving, he's been giving to me long before there was a community. He's given so much, that when i asked for contributions last year, i didn't even consider asking him to give ... but you know what ... i didn't have to ask, he offered, he gave, he is one of our largest contributors. He's been my friend forever. Brother Glad, i'm almost speechless (you know it's difficult for me to become all the way speechless) ... my heart is so at peace this moment, so soothed, so encouraged ... exactly how you always make it feel. I Love You. Thank You.

Oh My Goodness ... we are headed in the right direction ... to the top of the mountain! C'mon Yall !!! :)

Thank You Brother Gladiator. Thank You Brother Alkebulan. Thank You Family.

Please continue to share your thoughts.

:heart:

Destee

I decided to become a premium member out of love. Love for Destee & the house she built. Love for my people, and blacks across the Diaspora. This place is unique. Where else can black people from different backgrounds, different economic classes, different education levels, even different countries, go on the web and converse with one another?

I have been online since 1997, and I can say that there is no other website like Destee.com. If this place where to disappear because of a lack of funds, it would leave a void that would be impossible to fill. I am tight financially myself, so I understand where brother Alkebulan is coming from. But when I thought about what this place meant to me....I had to give. For those members who are still on the fence about whether to become premium members or not I encourage you to do the same....think about what this place means to you.

Why did I choose to become a Premium Member? The reason is quite simple and it's not just because I enjoy being here. Since coming here I've learned so much and shared a lot about what I think as well. The exchange has been a wonderful experience for me. The most profound impact on me since coming here has been the many discussions we've had about "community" and "unity" among Africans/African Americans. When I learned that Destee needed our help to sustain the community, without a doubt I knew what I had to do, particularly as one of her community leaders.

Brothers Alkebulan, Gladiator and Panafrica, thank you for sharing your gifts with the community. I hope our members continue to share with us their thoughts about this topic and describe their situations in this thread. You never know who is reading that can make a difference in your life.

Peace and blessings,
Queenie :heart:

My story is like a book i've been with destee from the beginning when it was so few as many as 5 and building bonding caressing lives that visit watch many come and go i've support this community in other ways with loving warm embrace I became a premium member not because of destee but for the love of writting , sharing my poetry, for the bonding of so many cross the cyberspace world and in growth of the
best online community where we as people for the people make a different in lives
Destee not only gave us all a place to hub and feel safe but a place to meet daily
she has given to this site built from ground up her loyality and committment to us all
for years and served us well given the best and openning rooms/ forums / chat bringing to life voices to collab and share with each other as one of her TeamLeaders
for years bringing peace and love as time move at rapid speed supporting and funding
what is loved and where I look to come every day is destee.com & Destee so why
not give from that very little if not yearly but monthly in support of a community that
has given to us for years this has been the best site i've been in and grown to love
and meet many wonderful people it was my all out duity to support the growth and
become a premium member of destee.com for those who hold doubt or wonder why
should i pay to be a member let me tell you their is no other place like this that
offer great service and great grade A leadership / voice chat // open forums to
express and many wonderful caring people in one place doing what they say we
all can't do and that's come together as one supporting , bonding , building, loving
as people i am a true DESTEE.COM home bound member here and i tell you get in
on the wonderful things we have and upcoming as time permit and feel the vibes
of many topics //flowz and warmth who can anyone say NO !!! and walk away
from all this that was offered to us for so little ....I can't , funds never was an
issue nor problem again my history here is long deep as a story book but why
not support where you come and share , write and bond to build as we unite
in unity as a community but i also did it and became a premium member for the
love and support of one of the sweetest and loyal heart warming sistah for all
her years of hard work and giving birth to DESTEE.COM ((MOTHER QUEEN DESTEE))
thank u for u sistah become a premium member today , don't miss all this great
fun to hit a nother place like this will be a treasure hunt all the jewels right here
support and join us in a community of hope , teaching , learning , laughter , sharing
loving , building , embracing we are one and you make the different stand up be
heard and accountable we love you here why go , leave or turn away from it all
the place i love and charish destee.com a real gem .so here i am for the long haul
and willing to help those who fall short ....... remember that !

I am a Premium member!!!!!!
Because this is the best place online
I love it here I don’t know what I would do without
destee.com
The warmth the love….
I knew I was loved when
I first came in the door and they never stop
And the comfort, love and support given and shown
when my uncle pass I knew I had found a wonderful place
but that just proved my point……I am with you Destee
and support and love you in all you have done to
make us this online home.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back