Black Relationships : WHY oH WHY!!!!!!!!

When and if he decides to come crawling out of his little hole and decides to reach back out to me.....How would some of you react?.. A. Do you greet him and exchange plesantries like nothing never happened between you too....B. Do you give the cold shoulder and dont respond at all?(After all, he did dump you) or C. Do you bring up why everything happened between the both of you...(After all, you really never got an explanation.)... these are feelings that Im pondering about..... Part of me wants to be mature and take the high road and be cordial to him like nothing ever happened between us and wish him well...while the other half doesnt even want to respond(Like the way he treated me). Dont want to seem 'pressed", but at the same time....i feel no closure

When and if he decides to come crawling out of his little hole and decides to reach back out to me.....How would some of you react?.. A. Do you greet him and exchange plesantries like nothing never happened between you too....B. Do you give the cold shoulder and dont respond at all?(After all, he did dump you) or C. Do you bring up why everything happened between the both of you...(After all, you really never got an explanation.)... these are feelings that Im pondering about..... Part of me wants to be mature and take the high road and be cordial to him like nothing ever happened between us and wish him well...while the other half doesnt even want to respond(Like the way he treated me). Dont want to seem 'pressed", but at the same time....i feel no closure

Listen to self......Closure is knowing you did nothing wrong , knowing you tryed your best
knowing you reached out and now knowing when to move forward brings closure.
first of all follow your heart, 2nd it all depends of the timing , one thing for sure no need to
bring back up what divided you too from the start......Let it go ! if he don't bring it up then
let it die. wrong for wrong is never health , no need for cold shoulder , nothing wrong with
speaking kindly try (A) it might spill answers to many of your question for closure.

Now did he really dump you or did you push him away by doing what he may hate the most
that saved text, bringing it back up could have been to him a way of blackmale.....

forget about the text and focus on patching the friendship back up !

As I sit and ponder what happened....Im still perplexed at this whole situation....I know most of you say..."MOVE ON"...or "FORGET 'EM"....I did not text this man a Thanksgiving greeting...even thought I wrestled with the thought over the whole holiday.....Im am hoping maybe he will reach out before Xmas...(thinking he needed a little time to himself)...If i dont hear from him...Would you reach out to him at Christmas?......Im mean Im sorry...but gotta know something.....Was it really me saving a draft from a previous conversation with you or were you j ust looking to cease the friendship all together.....Honestly i think just being up front instead of just cutting off contact all together would have been better....for im sad and just plain dumbfounded.....It has me second-guessing myself/my actions/my feelings/etc....

Can i get more feedback from other members beside "Rich"?

Have you apologized to him? I'd apologize about what happened and tell him you really appretiate his friendship, but without sounding needy. Besides that, I dont think there is much you can do; you cant force him to like you again, but I think you deserve a second chance to try to make things right.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back