Black People : Why Not Bomb Iran?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by godsmantru, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Why does the U.S.A not go ahead and bomb Iran? Despite the U.S. knowing that Iran is the major force of resistance in Iraq. Despite the fact the U.S. claims that Iran harrbors known terrorists. Despite the fact that Iran is quietly waging a successful WAR aginst the U.S. and its allies, while the U.S and its allies continue in their hypocatic efforts of bull**** Injustice. Ahmadinejad said recently that crude oil prices are too low. As soon as he made that statement, Crude prices soared to new records. Currently about 118.45 a barrel. Nigerian pipeline disruption is the said cause. They dont tolerate this behavior from anyone else. The fact of the matter is the U.S government knows who they can come aginst, and who they cant. They try to use the excuse that it would spread them too thin. So, they are telling us that two little countries the size of Pakistan and Iraq are too much to handle? And taking into consideration that both Governments are actually helping the war effort. I'm not buying that B.S. The U.S is supposed to have the most leathel, and technologiclly advanced Military on the face of the earth. But yet they have lost every war they have been involved in since WW II. The U.S.A. is a sitting duck and they know it. And as for a regime change: the only change that is coming is from above.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    GodsMantru ... how you gonna come up in here ... with God in your name ... presenting all these spiritual revelations you've been given ... and then suggest the bombing ... killing ... of a whole country ... full of men, women, and children?

What is in you, that allows such a thing?

:heart:

Destee

3. godsmantru

godsmantru Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Sister Destee, I am not advocating the Killing or bombing of any people. I was trying to illustrate the point of how people that see themslves as victims, and continually promote a victimized mindset; will never be anything but VICTIMS. The fact of the matter is that we are all victims in one form or another, and as soon as we realize that, and determine to not be a victim any longer. We will truly be free. The question was rhetorical; not a suggestion.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

Destee

5. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    WOW!

yes how could you say such a thing? But since you asked I will indulge.
    To incite Iran would bring about a Nuclear holocaust. Inciting Iran would have the ENTIRE arab world in arms. Including the Saudis who have seemed complacent or uninvolved with the rest of the Arab world for so long. This is something they prey upon so that they can truly bring America to its knees and deliver the final blow. The Plan was to destroy the American economy, why do think they took down Sadam? Not only because iraq is a route to oil, but because he wanted to trade the dollar for the euro in some way weakining the dollar, atleast thats what I heard. Its the next act in the play, the question is not if but when? The plan is already in motion cant you see the toll that its taking on the international community already? On the other hand the american troops are already spread too thin and if the Bushes even dream of having a draft they will have civil unrest at their gates.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister Each1Teach1 ... thank you for indulging him ... but i'm not even feeling comfortable in my Spirit with such a discussion found here, let alone allowed to continue.

Here, when our people are dying daily ... and we are doing nothing to stop it ... we entertain the future killing of other other non white people ... in the manner it was presented?

No ... it's not gonna happen here.

This thread is closed.

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.