Law Forum : Why No Comments About These Recent Cop Slayings!!!

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
The recent actions of law enforcement officers down south and out west does reveal that civilian oversite isn't being taken seriously...

fyi

Queenie

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
With all due respect, what can be said that hasn't already been hashed around time and time again on this topic? At some point, you didn't know what was going on and wondered why something is happening. You want to see if anyone else is thinking like you so you discuss it, exchange ideas and information; you listen and learn. Then you reach a point of understanding or overstanding as some of us would say, then what? Keep repeating yourself about the same thing? How is that changing anything IF you're here to do more than just spout off what you think and do something about it? I'm just say'n . . . :10500:

Damaris Sheldon

BANNED
Jun 27, 2016
I personally feel Black Americans have actually become desensitized to this critical life altering issue due to the sheer numbers of us especially our Black men being assassinated in the name of public safety, my dad says in just about every case it appears that the men were either in the act of committing a crime, have just committed one or attempting to commit one or refused to immediately obey the police officers direct orders to cease & desist any further violent action or to fully submit to detainment, control or arrest, either way this is a hot button issue in our home & even my mom is starting to side with me, just last night after the Baton Rouge assassination which has to be the most sickening act of racial extermination she told my dad that he is no longer in the business & the next man could be him, skin tone notwithstanding, food for thought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chidike Black People : Culture Vulture French Montana's Recent Hateful Comments Towards a Black Woman Black People Open Forum 90
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Pastor Whose Church Held Kanye West's Sunday Service Slams Rapper for His Comments on Slavery Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : NFL players react to President Trump's comments about Haiti, African nations Black Sports 1
Destee Black People Politics : Omarosa - Fired or Resigned - Vote in the Poll and Leave Comments! Black People Politics 13
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : chimamanda-ngozi-adichie-under-fire-for-comments-about-trans-women Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : T.I. Responds to Lil Wayne's Black Lives Matter Comments on Instagram Black Entertainment 23
chuck Black Sports : Please Do Share Your Comments About The Upcoming Oymphic Games In Brazil: Black Sports 1
chuck Black People : OUR COMMENTS NEED TO BE BALANCED AND FAIR!! Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People Politics : Any Comments About Obama's Memorial Day Speech In Japan? Black People Politics 6
Chidike Black People : Picture of Black Woman’s Lips Prompts Racist Comments on MAC Cosmetic’s Instagram Page Black People Open Forum 21
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Comedy: Ben Carson Loses Brain Surgeon License After Making Numerous Brainless Comments Black People Open Forum 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The worst part about Giuliani's crazy Obama comments: they have a real constituency Black People Politics 5
shaka64 Black People : Should danny ferry be fired for his comments? Black People Open Forum 10
OldSoul OldSoul : A Woman Comments On Gang Violence And The Proper Way To Interrupt OldSoul 1
skuderjaymes Internet Technology : Anonymous Internet on it's last leg: Huffington Post requires facebook ID validation for comments. Science and Technology 35
skuderjaymes Support : Video comments require moderation by default? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 3
Destee Egypt : Egyptian Blogger Accused and Arrested for allegedly instigating violence via comments posted online Egypt 0
chuck Black People Politics : No Comments On Growing Anti American Protests Around The Globe? Black People Politics 19
blackisbeautiful Black Entertainment : John Amos' Comments About Esther Rolle Black Entertainment 65
MsInterpret Support : Posting Comments on Non-Prem Profiles Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 3
noor100 Black Muslims : Scientist comments on the Quran Islam Study Group 0
B Black People : Why do black people take issue with Bill Cosby's comments Black People Open Forum 97
Ankhur Black People : Immortal Technique's comments on Foreign Policy Black People Open Forum 12
4 Black Poetry : IM STILL WOMAN(comments welcome) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
G Menefer: We have agreed that your above Quote was a violation of rule # 1-My comments Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 13
G Black People : RANDOM THOUGHTS ON AFRICAN-AMERICAN - My Comments Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : Alexyss K Tylor Comments from the web Black People Open Forum 1
Y Questions/Comments for "Food For Thought" Thread Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 1
C Black People : whuuuu, comments about this Black People Open Forum 4
D Black Entertainment : Beyonce album sales fall after 'black' comments Black Entertainment 8
Akilah Violaters / Violations : Khasm's Sistah Karmashine Comments Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 28
Z Black Relationships : Brothers...question. Sisters...your comments Black Relationships 18
Joyce Black Sports : What Do You Think Of Larry Bird's Comments? Black Sports 10
Therious Black Sports : KG'S COMMENTS Black Sports 4
Destee The Front Porch : Questions / Comments About Premium Membership The Front Porch 19
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Recent News.... Black People Open Forum 2785
chuck Law Forum : What Are The Facts : As They Apply To Those Recent Shootings In Texas?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Cb_parent Black Parenting : What role do we play in helping our kids understand recent police killings and curbing their fears? Black Parenting 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : recent work...... Black People Open Forum 14
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Recent study found another earthquake could require evacuation of the entire North American coast Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Runoko Rashidi recent statements about Religion Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
Ankhur Congo : The UN maintains it's War on Democracy in Recent Congo Elections Republic of the Congo 0
King Tubbs Black People : An Excellent Documentary regarding recent riots in England Black People Open Forum 7
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Question on a recent experience I had. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
Ankhur Black People : A Recent Interview with Aristede Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Add BLOG and SOCIAL GROUP entries to Recent Thread display. Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
Ankhur Guinea : Recent News on the Turmoil in Guinea Guinea 0
O Black Sports : THE TEN WORST SPORTS UNIFORMS IN RECENT MEMORY Black Sports 8
K Black Picture Image Gallery : Recent pictures of me..... Black Picture Image Gallery 11
ibrahim Black Picture Image Gallery : Recent Pics Black Picture Image Gallery 18