Black People Politics : Why most Conspiracy Theories are DOA

I submit that both the Tobacco and Pharmaceutical Industry are very Successful and long lasting Conspiracies.

I'm not sure that the shady business practicies of big companies qualify as a "conspiracy". A conspiracy suggests that the parties involved are "in on it". What is the secret here? That their products are harmful? What did they do to keep it a secret or is the problem that they market their harmful and addictive products? A lot of products start out this way. I saw a movie where they lied about the efficacy of a drug to get doctors to prescribe it. People may conspire in this process but that's not what I'd call a "conspiracy theory".
Yes they keep it secret that their products are harmful...Isn't that is a conspiracy?
They withheld the information of its harmful effects and misled the public into thinking that it was healthy and harmless...esp. Big Tobacco
It's no longer a theory it is Real as in Fine1952 Realism.

con·spir·a·cy the·o·ry
/kənˈspirəsē ˈTHiərē,ˈTHirē/
noun
a belief that some secret but influential organization is responsible for an event or phenomenon.
Yes

Please provide an example of the particular Conspiracy theory you are talking about?

Flat Earth is another conspiracy theory because people think NASA is hiding it
Ok....I wont argue that one as I do agree that the Earth is Spherical(round).

Believe it or not most are own by a private company who shares the revenue with the State.

Uh yeah... I know. This isn't a conspiracy. It's not hidden. It's just not publicized. Same with tolls.
Tolls are publicized and the use of the revenue generated is a matter of public record.
I was also showing you that it is easy to institute programs under false pretenses and garner support from the public and officials.

Really have you look into it....NJ has banned Red Lights Camera because it does not reduce fatalities or increase safety as advertised to the state instead it is theft (gouging)....and because it violates Privacy Rights NJ is Blocking out of State Camera tickets for its Residents.

Many States still continue to line the Pockets of the company and public official knowing that it does not fulfill its promises.....That's a Conspiracy

Last edited:
Yes they keep it secret that their products are harmful...Isn't that is a conspiracy?
They withheld the information of its harmful effects and misled the public into thinking that it was healthy and harmless...esp. Big Tobacco
It's no longer a theory it is Real as in Fine1952 Realism.

Yes

Ok....I wont argue that one as I do agree that the Earth is Spherical(round).

Tolls are publicized and the use of the revenue generated is a matter of public record.
I was also showing you that it is easy to institute programs under false pretenses and garner support from the public and officials.

Really have you look into it....NJ has banned Red Lights Camera because it does not reduce fatalities or increase safety as advertised to the state instead it is theft (gouging)....and because it violates Privacy Rights NJ is Blocking out of State Camera tickets for its Residents.

Many States still continue to line the Pockets of the company and public official knowing that it does not fulfill its promises.....That's a Conspiracy

Conspiracy, yes. Conspiracy theory? No.

I wasn't trying to give a definition as if you don't know but rather to draw a distinction between what we're talking about. Conspiracies are normal for any amount of greedy or power-seeking behavior.

However, conspiracy theories like Nasa is lying about the shape of the Earth or about the Moon landing. Conspiracy theories are more like "Sandy Hook was a false flag operation" theorizing that victims were "crisis actors".

These theories are often ridiculous. For example... what is the job description of a "Crisis actor?" How would such a person get a normal acting job after performing in this role that may or may not come with media attention? Who would do the casting? Who pays for it?

Conspiracy Theories often don't take into account the amount of effort that would be needed in order to maintain the secrecy. And if you cannot maintain the secrecy of such a thing, why would you create the secret in the first place? For conspiracies involving companies and products, we could easily argue that there is a short term benefit that may out weigh the legal liability of being caught later. However, governments don't work the same way.

Companies may collaborate internally very well because everyone in the company is being paid to. However, especially enemy nations... have no motive to support an American Government Conspiracy. In fact, there is every motivation, especially for Russia, to use conspiracy theories as a disinformation campaign to attack America.

For example... saying "Covid is a HOAX".

Why? Who would gain from it being a hoax? Is a hoax the reason why several people in my family lost their ability to smell or taste? And the vaccines clearly helped people. But conspiracy theorists, because of their distrust of government, which itself is on pandemic levels, thought they shouldn't get vaccinated because the government said they should and actually paid for it.

So even though the vaccines were created by private enterprise, it was still seen as a government conspiracy and therefore it became a conspiracy theory with the power to kill. And I personally had to battle agents spreading misinformation online because there was an effort to target black people so that we wouldn't get vaccinated and hopefully kill ourselves and our families by spreading this virus. But since she was vaccinated my 80+ year old mother was able to easily fight off covid. But what was more difficult to fight was her foolish pastor who still wanted them to come to church and was advocating other remedies to them for their "protection".

Conspiracy, yes. Conspiracy theory? No.
It is a Theory until Proven and Accepted as Real.

I wasn't trying to give a definition as if you don't know but rather to draw a distinction between what we're talking about. Conspiracies are normal for any amount of greedy or power-seeking behavior.
Yes

However, conspiracy theories like Nasa is lying about the shape of the Earth or about the Moon landing. Conspiracy theories are more like "Sandy Hook was a false flag operation" theorizing that victims were "crisis actors".
They remain theories because they have not been proven and accepted.

These theories are often ridiculous. For example... what is the job description of a "Crisis actor?" How would such a person get a normal acting job after performing in this role that may or may not come with media attention? Who would do the casting? Who pays for it?
Ok

Conspiracy Theories often don't take into account the amount of effort that would be needed in order to maintain the secrecy.
Not as much as you might think..

And if you cannot maintain the secrecy of such a thing, why would you create the secret in the first place? For conspiracies involving companies and products, we could easily argue that there is a short term benefit that may out weigh the legal liability of being caught later. However, governments don't work the same way.
Governments are often greatly influence and control by Companies

General Smedley Butler - War is a Racket - Forgotten History​

Companies may collaborate internally very well because everyone in the company is being paid to. However, especially enemy nations... have no motive to support an American Government Conspiracy. In fact, there is every motivation, especially for Russia, to use conspiracy theories as a disinformation campaign to attack America.
Politics Breeds strange bedfellows...There is no Permanent Enemies or Friends only Permanent Interests.

For example... saying "Covid is a HOAX".

Why? Who would gain from it being a hoax? Is a hoax the reason why several people in my family lost their ability to smell or taste? And the vaccines clearly helped people. But conspiracy theorists, because of their distrust of government, which itself is on pandemic levels, thought they shouldn't get vaccinated because the government said they should and actually paid for it.
Not a Hoax but a Plandemic....Planned Pandemic - Population control/The Great Culling.There

So even though the vaccines were created by private enterprise, it was still seen as a government conspiracy and therefore it became a conspiracy theory with the power to kill. And I personally had to battle agents spreading misinformation online because there was an effort to target black people so that we wouldn't get vaccinated and hopefully kill ourselves and our families by spreading this virus. But since she was vaccinated my 80+ year old mother was able to easily fight off covid. But what was more difficult to fight was her foolish pastor who still wanted them to come to church and was advocating other remedies to them for their "protection".
It is a Medical Device they had to change the definition of what a Vaccine is in order to call it a vaccine.

It is a Theory until Proven and Accepted as Real.
"It is a Theory until Proven and Accepted as Real."

If that is how you define it then it makes it sound like any theory is valid. Proving it wrong doesn't even stop it from being a conspiracy theory. Do you not see how dangerous this is? In science, validity is only given to things that are tested and repeatable. Science is all about trying to test and disprove ideas. You can't just say something and act like its true. This is why Alex Jones was ruled to pay $1.1 Billion dollars. If a conspiracy theory is wrong it can be incredibly hurtful. Rudy is about to have that same rude awakening for around $43 million. We like to say innocent until proven guilty but to say something is a theory until proven real/right implies that it can't be disproven and therefore it's just this feedback loop kind of system that sucks people in like religious dogma, feeding on people's lack of faith the same way churches feed on faith. This lack of faith in (humanity ultimately) government and corporations, which are just organized groups of humans, becomes a faith in the people who promote conspiracy theories, sometimes resulting in serious financial gain. That's why Alex Jones is no different from a mega church pastor.

Not a Hoax but a Plandemic....Planned Pandemic - Population control/The Great Culling

Just another unfalsifiable false doctrine that wasn't well thought out. First of all, if "they" (which "they" needs to be established by said theory because this is also important and often overlooked) wanted to wipe out an indeterminate number of the population there would have to be some means of targeting. Without this, unless the conspirators were children, they would be unleashing a weapon that could take themselves out. Secondly, viruses are not new. They have been in natural circulation and evolving since the very beginning, even when populations were small or where there wasn't a government or scientific ability to manipulate them. We can go back through time and clearly see that no one wanted these. I would sooner believe the planet itself uses viruses as population control because that would actually make more sense than humans trying to do it. Third, viruses aren't anywhere near the best method of population control. It's abortion. And I am pro-choice all the way, but if "they" wanted to control the population they wouldn't do so by campaigning against abortion. White people already have a negative birth rate. As much as they're fighting immigration they actually need more hispanics to get jobs in order to pay into social security which always was a bit of a pyramid scheme. China had a one-child policy. If every country that got hit needed the same thing they would adopt the same policy. Why would anyone murder instead when they can get the same outcome with the people's coerced cooperation? The precedent is already set. However different countries have different needs as far as population goes. New cities can be built, creating new opportunities for businesses and tax revenue. Just because some people think there is a need to "cull" the population doesn't mean that "they" agree.

And then at the same time if it just doesn't matter how many people have to know about or be in on the conspiracy then why not simply euthanize senior citizens and disguise that as a virus? Why create an actual virus that can actually kill people half their age?

Also, let's just think about this... The act of depopulation is similar to trying to limit CO2 emissions. The idea is that there would be a benefit to the next generation. And actually, to be even more accurate, the human impact on the environment is far greater in the US than in Asian and African countries. So are we saying that the same powerful people who got their power in all sorts of ways, would risk getting caught and having everything taken away from them, in order to do something evil, something that would in many places be unnecessary, something that wouldn't benefit them, all for some misguided act of ultimate benevolence to the next generation? Bro, I don't think these are the droids you're looking for. These are not the people who care about the environment or future generations that aren't their direct lineage. Trump doesn't even care about his own cousins and the jury is still out on Eric. The system, as it stands, is what benefits them and their immediate families. And if things get worse it wont matter because "they" are insulated by billions of dollars and the ability to control and redirect trillions of taxpayer dollars. So it just seems like this theory is the exact opposite of Occam's Razor. It's incredibly far-fetched because the theory imagines that the most powerful people would do something evil but for a good reason (like Thanos). In truth, they didn't get to where they are by caring about humanity enough to snap half of it out of existence.

Bill Gates often gets misunderstood because of a TED Talk he did where he referenced population. However, in no uncertain terms would such a crime ever be announced. But instead of people actually trying to figure out what he meant they just assumed the worst because of their animosity and jealousy against his wealth; wealth he is using to save countless lives through the Gates Foundation. What he was talking about was research that shows that women in areas with poor health care, especially where disease is rampant, tend to have more kids because of the higher rate of mortality. It's no different from how farmers used to have more children to help work the fields. Now they have tractors and robots that can do the work of many people. So innovations in technology and health care actually make life more sustainable and therefore people naturally produce fewer children because there is less need. THAT is population control. And even in America, way before the pandemic, tons of people were deciding they couldn't afford to have children because their cost of living was too high, between student loans and housing. So there was already a downward trend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back