Black Relationships : WHY MOST BLACK WOMEN ARE SINGLE

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Interesting article. I'm not sure I agree with the whole, but there are some interesting to discuss.

Why Most Black Women are Still Single
According to CNN, ABC, and Oprah, 70% of black women are single while 42% are not yet married. In fact, a lot of black women claim that they are successful and lonely. So what are the reasons?…
naturallymoi.com

True or False?

True or False, why does it matter.
So I check the web for “ Why Most White Women Are Still single.”
What I got was the same stats they keep giving us.
I found why whites women marry Black men. Why Black men are not marrying Black women.

The only thing I found on White Women is this:

The reason why men marry some women and not others - TODAY.com
  1. https://www.today.com/health/reason-why-men-marry-some-women-not-others-t74671 - 544k - Cached - Similar pages
    May 15, 2017 ... We then broadened the study by surveying and then running focus groups of single men who at that time had no intention of getting married. At first, we had young single men do the interviews, but so many of the interviewees gave macho answers that we doubted their reliability. In fact, we threw out the

21E8AAD9-350B-40D4-8E72-308B43A592F5.jpeg

True or False, why does it matter.
So I check the web for “ Why Most White Women Are Still single.”
What I got was the same stats they keep giving us.
I found why whites women marry Black men. Why Black men are not marrying Black women.

The only thing I found on White Women is this:

The reason why men marry some women and not others - TODAY.com
  1. https://www.today.com/health/reason-why-men-marry-some-women-not-others-t74671 - 544k - Cached - Similar pages
    May 15, 2017 ... We then broadened the study by surveying and then running focus groups of single men who at that time had no intention of getting married. At first, we had young single men do the interviews, but so many of the interviewees gave macho answers that we doubted their reliability. In fact, we threw out the

View attachment 9843

I fail to see what this has to do with the article

Why Most Black Women are Still Single
According to CNN, ABC, and Oprah, 70% of black women are single while 42% are not yet married. In fact, a lot of black women claim that they are successful and lonely. So what are the reasons?
naturallymoi.com

True or False?

Party Of One: Three Black Women On Being Single And Satisfied
Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Jun 5, 2017.
https://destee.com/threads/party-of-one-three-black-women-on-being-single-and-satisfied.89783/

0d3b6078e5c3777eadcfa72d6c01d654

I fail to see what this has to do with the article

It has nothing to do with the artical. Just as the article has nothing to do with Black relationships.
I searched for the writer of the article and could not find that name.

The article said according to CNN, CBS? and oprah......that’s a stretch for stats.

Kem, they are never going to give stats with a positive light on Blacks.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back