Brother AACOOLDRE : Why Moses Left the Egyptian Religion?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Dec 22, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Did Pharaoh’s Daughter give Moses a Hebrew name?

The Myth: And the child grew, and she brought him (Moses) unto pharaoh’s daughter, and he became her son. And she called his name Moses: and she said, because I drew him out of the water (Exodus 2:10).

The reality: The name Moses actually comes from the Egyptian word msy meaning is born, which is usually appended to the name of a god, as in Thutmose or Ramose that is Thoth is born. The Greeks transliterated the msy element as mosis and in English it became Moses. Since the names of other gods, deities were taboo among the Hebrews, the front part of Moses name was dropped, leaving only the msy element. Sigmund Freud wrote: “The father of Moses without doubt prefixed to his son's name with that of an Egyptian god like Amen or Ptah, and this divine name was gradually lost in current usage, till the boy was (Abbreviated) called 'Mose”.

The front part of Moses name was either Ra-Moses or Hor-Moses.

All Egyptians who were initiated into the mysteries schools and were called Muse/Mose/Moses. Their chief priests were called Eove/Eova=Jehovah. The story of Moses not being circumcised is to dissociate him from Osiris in which we find Moses original Egyptian name of Osarseph, which means “child of Osiris”.

Moses was an Egyptian priests learned all the ways of Egyptians magician (Acts 7:22) he was born in Egypt in Goshen. He wasn’t a Jew he was Egyptian. His Levite priests were given a city named after them in Egypt

Likewise, when the New Testament decided to talk about Amen-Ra, they dropped the Ra (Sun) but we have a record in Psalm 84 telling us that god was a sun not son. Tacitis, a Roman historian makes a remarkable statement about the Jews and Moses in the Fifth book of Histories.

The Histories*

By Tacitus*

Written 109 A.C.E.*

Most writers, however, agree in stating that once a disease, which*horribly disfigured the body (Leprosy), broke out over Egypt; that king Bocchoris,*seeking a remedy, consulted the oracle of Hammon (Amon/Amen), and was bidden to cleanse*his realm, and to convey into some foreign land this race detested by the*gods. The people, who had been collected after diligent search, finding*themselves left in a desert, sat for the most part in a stupor of grief,*till one of the exiles, Moyses (Moses) by name, warned them not to look for any*relief from God or man, forsaken as they were of both, but to trust to*themselves, taking for their heaven-sent leader that man who should first*help them to be quit of their present misery. They agreed, and in utter*ignorance began to advance at random. Nothing, however, distressed them*so much as the scarcity of water, and they had sunk ready to perish in*all directions over the plain, when a herd of wild ***** was seen to retire*from their pasture to a rock shaded by trees. Moyses (Moses) followed them, and,*guided by the appearance of a grassy spot, discovered an abundant spring*of water. This furnished relief. After a continuous journey for six days,*on the seventh they possessed themselves of a country, from which they*expelled the inhabitants, and in which they founded a city and a*temple.*

Moyses, wishing to secure for the future his authority over the*nation, gave them a novel form of worship, opposed to all that is practised*by other men. Things sacred with us, with them have no sanctity, while*they allow what with us is forbidden. In their holy place they have consecrated*an image of the animal by whose guidance they found deliverance from their*long and thirsty wanderings. They slay the ram, seemingly in derision of*Hammon (Amon), and they sacrifice the ox, because the Egyptians worship it as*Apis (Osiris). They abstain from swine's flesh, in consideration of what they suffered*when they were infected by the leprosy to which this animal is liable.*By their frequent fasts they still bear witness to the long…”

So it is clear that Mantheo was right in the 3rd century BC that Moses was kicked out of the priesthood because he had leprosy why else wear a veil over his face as reported in the OT? Why come up with the story of his hand turning white to explain away he really had leprosy. Why say in the OT that Moses wasn’t circumcised when we know all students in Egyptian Temples had to be circumcised to respect that Isis replaced the cut off penis of Osiris. Moses was upset at Amon because he couldn’t see god (be healed). Recall the symbol for medine and knowledge in Egypt was an eye looking like an R with x at the end. The second root word for faith in Hebrew was Aman/Amen. Paul defined faith as “not yet seen”(Hebrews 11:1;7 Jesus knew why Moses turned away from the Egyptian religion in part and took Amen (The wind) away from creation in Genesis and called it the Ruach (the wind hovering over the waters) but in revelation Amen was returned to its rightful place.

Revelations 3:14 we can see this concept again “Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God”.

History is best to reward our research.

2. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I usually don't come in and comment on threads such as this one but I thought it was a very ineresting thread so, here I am posting...

The Bible OT and King James version was interpreted by white people so it makes sense that they could not understand the significance of Sun, in comparison to Sun because the Sun was not favorable to them. The only word they could replace Sun with to help along in their interpretation was Son. This is just my opinion based on the context of this thread.

Man was not God/Sun so man could not help Moses with his Leprosy and even God/Sun, had forsaken him by allowing this leprosy, also man was representitive of black people.

Yes, why else would he wear a veil, but then again, veil wearing is a part of the Islam religion, how does that intertwine with this all? I am sure there is a connection.

That's because the New testament was written after the discovery that Sun would not help to bring about a savior which would be in the flesh as a man. I think we are seeing the beginnings of divide and conquer between man and woman and then so forth divide and conquer in everything.

I am not sure what relationship Paul had with Moses if any at all but it would seem to me that Moses could not have faith because he could not look at the Sun/God, in fact, he had to hide from it by wearing a veil. Moses could not see God/Sun because he had to hide from God/Sun being that the Sun/God was not favorable to his leprosy. How can one believe in something that one can not look at, especially when everyone else (Black skinned people) around is looking at God? Many people have this problem to this day were they can not even go out into the Sun, they have to go out at night.

It seems like within the context of this thread and wha has been presented, Moses left the Egyptian religion because Egyptians worshipped the Sun which was not favorable to him being that he suffered from Leprosy. Having Leprosy made it difficult for him to believe in he healing powers of the Sun, being that the Sun does not favor White skin or, back in those days, folks with Leprosy.

Astrologer4U

3. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209

:lol: LOL
    Whoever came up with that research clearly doesn't understand the meaning of not only our ancient culture nor the meaning of 'research'
    And 'Amen' means what???? please don't refer to any of the above for the correct answer.
    Because if you do the answer
    will remain
    hidden
    :em2300:

4. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

I knew someone was going to come in and say something like this... What is so funny? Instead of making fun of folks research, why don't you try sharing what you know and countering what this person has posted inteligently. We are not children on the playround claiming to have a better bike than the next kid. Come one now, show us what you got that counters what the poster has posted.

Astrologer4U

5. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    I intentionally responded the way I did to show 'that all of this ''Life'' isn't that serious. The example above is interesting because when it come to things of a spiritual matter it seems that folks who appear to be grown don't act like it. Ppl get upset over things and even concepts like children fighting over toys.
    And did you read that so called research ?

All the God/Goddesses spoken of in ancient times are all aspects of YOU

So when ppl want to talk shop when it comes to spirituality and don't show that they understand this connection the the mental red flags start waving:whip:

Also when they talk about allegories(stories in the bible and of Ausar,Jesus.Heru,Osirus,Moses, ,Mary,Moses,Zeus,Jupiter,Elohim,Ra, Nu etc) in the same manner of history lessons,
    The mental flags start to wave.

This is how ppl tell on themselves when it comes to how much they really understand.

Hotep

6. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    One of the ancient Historians was Mantheo of the 3rd century BC. He had access to the library of Alexandria before the Christians burned and stole from it.The ram was symbolic of Amen. After Moses turned away from Amen he wanted his followers to show fidelity to his new religion by attacking scaraficing Amen indirecty by going after the Ram and others.

AMEN:Who is Amen?
    By Andre Austin
    (Walk by faith not by Sight-2 Cor 5:7)
    Unseen is opposite of Sight
    The Concept of Amen originated in Egypt and it’s very important to unlocking some of the mysteries in the New Testament. Step by step I will demonstrate the very importance of Amen. The second root word for faith in Hebrew was Aman/Amen. Paul defined faith as “not yet seen”(Hebrews 11:1;7).Paul’s definition was stolen from the ancient Egyptians concept of Amen. The wind that moved water in genesis was Amen changed into Ruach because Moses turned away from the religion of Amen.

Faithful “this is the same root that gives us the word Amen”-Holman’s Bible dictionary. So what links faith and Amen together? The answer is unseen.

Herodotus reports in 450 BC that Zeus is the same as Amen and that Zeus origins came from Amen. Socrates insulted Zeus for the Egyptian Amen and died for his crimes.
    Amen for the Egyptians meant invisible and visible. The invisible, unseen part was Amen-Ta and visible was Amen-Ra or Amen and Amaunet i.e. the hidden wind and its opposite. Amen was the personification of the sun after setting/unseen. Likewise the Bible prayers, letters, phrases said Amen at its conclusion/setting. Amen-Ta doesn’t come until the conclusion of the sun (Ra) rising at the beginning. “The God Amen, manifest in the wind…breath of, the mysterious source of life in man” Ancient Egyptian religion By Henri Frankfort p.22. This would make the holy comforter Amen/spirit the sustaining power Jesus/Horus left within us. Jesus as a tree spirit of life and moral order was with us from the beginning of time. Just look at Rev 3:14 Amen/Spirit was with us at the beginning of time.
    In the time of King David, and probably generations or centuries before his reign, persons who assembled to pay tribute to Jehovah were accustomed to shout “Amen” (it is true or so be it) at intervals”-Strange facts about the Bible By Webb Garrison p.69.

Catholics and Christians all agree that Jesus Christ himself is the Amen see Rev 3:14 and 2 Cor 1:20. Therefore Amen means more than “So be it”. Even in the Koran at the conclusion of his creation “Of the heavens and the earth: when he decreeth a matter, he saith to it Be and it is” 2:117; almost like So be it. The Christian Amen is a creator/truth God (Rev 3:14) just like the Egyptian God. The Koran also said it was truth that made earth (Sura 14:19)
    Thebes was a late arrival on the political scene, coming to power about 2040BC. Its local deity was Amen, but because of the way the other religious traditions had already become entrenched in Egyptian thought, the Theban priests devised the idea that each of the other creator deities was just another form of Amen. Truth/Amen created all subsequent matter in Egyptian myth.
    The Egyptians had the word Amen before the Bible or anyone else did so they are the true owners of its origins, concepts and beliefs before anyone seen or understood the AMEN.

7. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Sure I read it, just like you read it. Not only did I read it but I also had a good time enteraining it. As for the bolded and underlined part of your quote, I have no idea what you are talking about.:10500:

Astrologer4U

8. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    @AACOOLDRE

Am I missing something? Or are you leading up to why it is that Moses left the Egyptian religion?

Astrologer4U

9. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209

All the God/Goddesses spoken of in ancient times are all aspects of YOU

How can anybody claim or give ownership of the hidden essence of what you are?

That would be like someone claiming they own mathematics. Once you understand it for what it is you own it.

We still to this day use the name Amen behind our prayers.

Stop thinking of the Gods as comic book characters for a minute and make the connection btwn them and you.

I guess this should be directed at 'Andre Austin' these are just his thoughts right?

And lastly expressing your thoughts shouldn't count as research

10. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Based on his research Who or What is Amen?