Black Poetry : Why man Why?

Stormy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2009
Tell me, how can you call me everyday text me like we are bff's then drop me quick like omg? Why man why? I write you, you dont, I call you wont. Why man why? Everytime you call me you want me to constantly give but when I ask you to give some of your time in return, you come up with every excuse on earth and that mankind has dealt. Why man why? If you say that all I need to do is ask of you cause you cant read my mind, so why when I ask you play hide and seek. Why man why? You drop me a line to let me know that you are going through tuff times and I have told you I will be by your side but yet you still run and hide. Why man why? You know Im your friend to the end through the thick and thin, first as your friend, then your homie lover friend, so why cant you just be honest with me and stop pushing me away black man. Why man why?
:peace:

sometimes we as women don't want to look at the picture. they say a picture tells a thousand words. from what you are describing the love isn't their anymore. something along the way killed the relationship, and therefore frustration is a part of the theme. it's hard walking away from someone who you trusted, and time after given your all. i've learned that things that can't be fixed or broken are to remain broken. i promise myself to not compromise who i am or what I stand for just so I can have a warm body laying next to me. you wake up everyday with the same problem. i say my beautiful, black sister is you need to breathe.......

Ok first of all people get a grip, ITS JUST A POEM. Not everything that poeple write are about thier life experiences. Clearly bootzey you want to judge people without evaluating the situation at hand. Bootzey you are immature for telling someone that they are immautre to date men and handle a relationship. And FYI, I have been strong in a relationship going on eleven years in Nov. Im with my kids dad! Not that I had to explain that to you. And yes I do love myself, if I didnt I would hate myself and all that all I do and have, and I love me!
:whip:

Well said Nevar, clearly you were mature enough to understand what the poem meant. So to just clarify since this was under black relationships, black men and women have gotten so comfortable in thier relationships that they begain to take one another for granted and have just become comfortable with thier relationship. Maturity to handle a man does not have anything to do with becoming comfortable and a womans heart. The poem is talking about a black man pushing away from his woman when he has problems.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back