Brother AACOOLDRE : Why Malcolm X Left the NOI?

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
WHY MALCOM X BROKE AWAY FROM MUHAMMAD
By Andre Austin

This is the last in a series of three articles on Martin L King, Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad outlining how sex, lies and FBI tapes were fuel to bring down Black leaders. All three leaders were fighting for the liberation of black people who are still being treated like second class citizens and sex directly or indirectly impeded that struggle. King was blackmailed and goated to commit suicide over it and it was the main reason X forsaken Muhammad. No one wanted to be on the FBI’s Golden record just for asking American to respect our manhood’s.

Malcolm X had two ex-girlfriends Lucille and Evelyn. Evelyn and Malcolm dated in the 1940’s and he recommended both of them be secretaries to the leader of the NOI Elijah Muhammad. Apparently both of them got pregnant by Elijah. Evelyn I believe had two daughters Marie and Maria. One of them married a son of Louis Farrakhan. The spiritual blood of two great leaders Elijah and Louis was combined into one family. Now that’s a dynamite combination. Just think if X and king kids married each other. An awesome Dynasty. Evelyn was in love with Malcolm and ran out the temple crying when it was announced Malcolm was marrying Betty. Malcolm said either Evelyn was too light skinned or that her family had a history of mental illness.

Elijah Muhammad got irate with Evelyn over the phone. Evelyn wanted more than $300 a month. Her first child was born in 1960. Elijah told her to quick trying to blackmail her and said: “You think I’m a fool or Santa Claus”. Elijah ended up with 21 kids with 13 of them out of wedlock. I’m told he married some in Islamic law not American law. Some of the women were teenagers. The FBI had the goods on tape with him and Evelyn talking on the phone, others too. The FBI was sending out memos scratching their heads trying to come up with a man to discredit him.

Elijah was upset about Malcolm asking about his infidelities. Elijah’s inner circle was infiltrated by a FBI informant John Ali. The day before X was killed Ali was seen meeting with the assassin the flew back to Chicago from New York. Malcolm convinced his two x-girlfriends to file paternity lawsuits. Malcolm was kicked out of the NOI in march 1964 the FBI and NOI expected his to fade in obscurity. However an alliance between X and King was brewing. The dynamic duel met once and talked several times on the phone. King aides wanted to keep him away from Malcolm fearing a white liberal backlash of money donations and media hit men.

Malcolm X was a dead man walking after he came back home from Africa to face the music. The FBI supplied the key informant to the where abouts of Malcolm every move. Malcolm said his killers were in the NOI then changed his mind and said “I’m not all sure it’s the Muslims”. The number 1 thing the FBI feared was unity among the Black Civil Rights groups and the militant groups and their allegiance of black youth following them. Its no secret the FBI wanted King and X both dead by February, 1965.

In conclusion:
King had sex outside of marriage and smoked cigarettes to relieve tension of dodging assassination attempts, Elijah because he considered some his wives under Islamic law. Malcolm X was the true believe just leaving his seed with his wife and six daughters. The FBI was willing to go way down below the belt and use sex as a weapon to destroy and neutralize Black leadership. In the military its against the law to commit adultery because they fear foreign people or their agents could blackmail them and get military intelligence. The mass media uses the sex lives of celebrities to smoke screen and divert attention away from government and Corporate manipulation of the masses to be content with living with hell while the 10% have their heaven right here on earth. We have organized and institutions of religion (Catholic Church) having the audacity to attempt to dictate and control the sexual reproduction of the masses.

Let us pause and tell snoopy (FBI, the church) to get the hell out of our bedrooms. I can’t even walk naked in my own house without feeling that there’s somebody watching me.

RIP King, X and Elijah.

By Andre Austin

This is the last in a series of three articles on Martin L King, Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammad outlining how sex, lies and FBI tapes were fuel to bring down Black leaders. All three leaders were fighting for the liberation of black people who are still being treated like second class citizens and sex directly or indirectly impeded that struggle. King was blackmailed and goated to commit suicide over it and it was the main reason X forsaken Muhammad. No one wanted to be on the FBI’s Golden record just for asking American to respect our manhood’s.

Malcolm X had two ex-girlfriends Lucille and Evelyn. Evelyn and Malcolm dated in the 1940’s and he recommended both of them be secretaries to the leader of the NOI Elijah Muhammad. Apparently both of them got pregnant by Elijah. Evelyn I believe had two daughters Marie and Maria. One of them married a son of Louis Farrakhan. The spiritual blood of two great leaders Elijah and Louis was combined into one family. Now that’s a dynamite combination. Just think if X and king kids married each other. An awesome Dynasty. Evelyn was in love with Malcolm and ran out the temple crying when it was announced Malcolm was marrying Betty. Malcolm said either Evelyn was too light skinned or that her family had a history of mental illness.

Elijah Muhammad got irate with Evelyn over the phone. Evelyn wanted more than $300 a month. Her first child was born in 1960. Elijah told her to quick trying to blackmail her and said: “You think I’m a fool or Santa Claus”. Elijah ended up with 21 kids with 13 of them out of wedlock. I’m told he married some in Islamic law not American law. Some of the women were teenagers. The FBI had the goods on tape with him and Evelyn talking on the phone, others too. The FBI was sending out memos scratching their heads trying to come up with a man to discredit him.

Elijah was upset about Malcolm asking about his infidelities. Elijah’s inner circle was infiltrated by a FBI informant John Ali. The day before X was killed Ali was seen meeting with the assassin the flew back to Chicago from New York. Malcolm convinced his two x-girlfriends to file paternity lawsuits. Malcolm was kicked out of the NOI in march 1964 the FBI and NOI expected his to fade in obscurity. However an alliance between X and King was brewing. The dynamic duel met once and talked several times on the phone. King aides wanted to keep him away from Malcolm fearing a white liberal backlash of money donations and media hit men.

Malcolm X was a dead man walking after he came back home from Africa to face the music. The FBI supplied the key informant to the where abouts of Malcolm every move. Malcolm said his killers were in the NOI then changed his mind and said “I’m not all sure it’s the Muslims”. The number 1 thing the FBI feared was unity among the Black Civil Rights groups and the militant groups and their allegiance of black youth following them. Its no secret the FBI wanted King and X both dead by February, 1965.

In conclusion:
King had sex outside of marriage and smoked cigarettes to relieve tension of dodging assassination attempts, Elijah because he considered some his wives under Islamic law. Malcolm X was the true believe just leaving his seed with his wife and six daughters. The FBI was willing to go way down below the belt and use sex as a weapon to destroy and neutralize Black leadership. In the military its against the law to commit adultery because they fear foreign people or their agents could blackmail them and get military intelligence. The mass media uses the sex lives of celebrities to smoke screen and divert attention away from government and Corporate manipulation of the masses to be content with living with hell while the 10% have their heaven right here on earth. We have organized and institutions of religion (Catholic Church) having the audacity to attempt to dictate and control the sexual reproduction of the masses.

Let us pause and tell snoopy (FBI, the church) to get the hell out of our bedrooms. I can’t even walk naked in my own house without feeling that there’s somebody watching me.

RIP King, X and Elijah.

WOW what a revelation, this is the greatest info I read on the entire situation W/ Malcolm X and the NOI; Malcolm X himself said he was going to stop blaming the NOI because of his passport being denied entrance into England and France, and his poisoning in Egypt, because he said: He knew the NOI powers, and they were not that far reaching to harm him in that way.
I was just reading a book about Spike Lee and the making of Malcolm X;
And when Lee spoke w/ Minister Farrakhan, he told Lee that Malcolm was in love /w one of the secretaries that the Honarable Elijah Muhammad impregnated , now this confirms it, and why it was left out the movie.

GREAT POST!:welldone:

By Andre Austin

In conclusion:

RIP King, X and Elijah.
you know hat is the most rediculous piece of propaganda I have ever heard in my life , that Malcolm left because of 2 rx girlfriends?

who wrote this mess J Edgar Hoover?
or Robert MacNamara?

you know hat is the most rediculous piece of propaganda I have ever heard in my life , that Malcolm left because of 2 rx girlfriends?

who wrote this mess J Edgar Hoover?
or Robert MacNamara?
Malcolm’s rise in power became a threat to competing NOI ministers and especially to the U.S. government who, through the FBI, kept extensive files upon him. Disobeying direct NOI orders to remain silent on the matter of John F. Kennedy’s assassination, Malcolm stated it was a case of “chickens coming home to roost”. This resulted in his suspension from his NOI post and his eventual split with the organization and his father figure, Elijah Muhammad. Malcolm went on to form his own groups, Muslim Mosque, Inc. and the Organization of Afro-American Unity. Outside of the NOI Malcolm continued his messages of Black Nationalism, independence, and self-defense. His ideas of racial separation were modified but his ideas of white society and racism were by no means drastically altered in his last few years. As one scholar put it, “Malcolm never let white people off the hook”. He did however see the possibility of working with other progressive black groups.

For More Information See:

Malcolm X. The Autobiography Of Malcolm X Ballantine Books, 1992, c.1965.

Arnold Adoff, et al. Malcolm X 2000.

Malcolm X. February 1965: The Final Speeches Pathfinder, 1992.

Malcolm A To X: The Man And His Ideas edited by David Gallen. Pathfinder, 1992

Walter Dean Myers, Leonard Jenkins. Malcolm X: A Fire Burning Brightly

The End Of White World Supremacy: Four Speeches by Malcolm X. Arcade Pub., 1989

Michael Eric Dyson. Making Malcolm: The Myth and Meaning of Malcolm X 1996

Walter Dean Myers. Malcolm X: By Any Means Necessary: A Biography Scholastic, 1993.

http://www.africaresource.com/index...d=221:malcolm-x&catid=125:profiles&Itemid=358

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back