Black People : Why Love Your Haters?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Therious, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    A recent thread posted by a new member was shut down. This thread was concerning the hate,ignorance,and flat out harassment of Black Americans by many Asian and Hispanic people in America. IMO much realism and truth was spoken in this thread,yet the creator was quickly admonished by Destee for "hating" and possibly offending Hispanic or Asian members...lol...seriously?

I say do a search on what Asians and Hispanics say about Black people,any intelligent mind knows that the hate of some, even the majority does not represent the whole of any group. However Hispanics and Asians are no friend to Blacks,as a matter of fact they are oft very stealth, and vicious enemies. Has any one here ever heard any Asian or Hispanic leader/organizations ever seek to assist Black people? Yet pathetically on an a black site when a black person speaks of their frustration, and negative dealings with the discussed groups they are threatened,muted,and castigated....this is the problem with "us", a big problem,many blacks are simply focused on being "nice" while non-blacks are focused on joining the white supremacist system and embracing the traditional loathing of Black people....just as they do in their home countries!!!!

If the truth is the truth,then should not the truth be discussed? Asians and Hispanics are a problem,many are filled with the same, if not more anomosity that the whites that they worship and whore for. We need not defend them,help them,nor stop other Blacks from pointing out their ignorant ways.... Just my 3 cents

peace

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Therious ... long time no talk to ... :love:

Your post is quite impassioned ... i feel it all ... and thanks for sharing it.

I am not about trying to be low down ... just cause others are ... i just can't do it ... it aint in me.

I don't focus on how low down someone is, and then try to emulate them ... i don't want to look like that.

So, off the top, your argument that they do it ... holds no ground with me ... for what they do is wrong.

Whoever "they" may be ... white, black, hispanic, asian, etc ... they're wrong if they're mistreating folk.

That's my position, but i aint mad at folk who want to do to others, what has been done to them.

I aint mad at that. I believe each of us should do what we want. That's all i'm try'n to do, what i want.

This community is a reflection of me ... and act'n like and look'n like low down dirty people ... aint me.

Of course, in the context of the collective, i've got to be flexible ... and i think i am, given our diversity.

Madaki Stratington's thread was closed ... because they weren't bringing any substantive, reputable, commentary about Hispanics and Asians ... just mostly ranting about them, trying to get others to join in with them on it ... post after post ... no evidence for the ugliest, low-downest things being said about them folk. And yes, i saw your post in that thread too, started to speak to you about it ... but the impetus for your post, was theirs ... so they are the one that got the warning. Had they not used destee.com to rant their disrespectful behavior, you probably never would have been there ... or here.

As difficult as it is, yall are just gonna hafta trust me on the decisions i make ... i know it's hard.

I often know more than yall about the particulars and don't have time to reveal them all, with each incident.

I'm obliging now because you never give me trouble, rarely ask for anything, and it's nice talk'n to you ... :love:

You'd be surprised to know what i know, about this Member. Briefly, they've been banned from here a gazillion times. They obviously love this community, and i appreciate that love, even though it's challenging. On some level they could be considered my enemy, by disrespecting my effort here, breaking the rules, being disruptive, giving me more work to do ... some could ask (as your title does) ... why love them ... why put time into them ... why labor with them ... why care anything about them under these circumstances ... because i do it everyday ... with many Members that could easily be considered "haters", not just this one.

Bringing it back to the title of this thread ... love is demonstrated on many levels, and for me, there is a level of love even for my "haters" ... a level of love that wishes them no harm, that wants for them what i want for myself ... i believe i can honestly say that about all people ... no matter who they are ... i don't wish anyone any harm, and that includes my haters.

But again ... i know ... some folk love and/or need to hate ... and i aint mad ... do it ... just not here please.

Basically i'm saying ... if you wanna talk about other folk, at least have some hard, pointed, evidence against the people ... present it respectfully ... don't use destee.com to do to others, the low down ugly stuff that's been done to us ... please ... i can't stand it.

This Member knows they'll get banned soon ... or quietly slink away ... and register under a new name.

Don't get caught up in it ... 'cause you don't live on the fringes of this community ... like they do.

Trust me Brother ... i got us ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. CosmicMessenger

CosmicMessenger Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    I get along well with Asians and Hispanics, myself!

I'll never forget that summer night on the River Walk in San Antone! :toast:

[​IMG]
    Christmas Festival of Lights on the San Antonio River Walk © 2011 Sue S Puetz

4. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    Of course, I have many other positive experiences involving Asians and Hispanics. Like when busloads of lovely Senoritas lined up for an autographed picture of me.

We partied hard and had GREAT time in Mexico! :toast: :cool: :lol: :birthday:

5. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097

So that I'm clear.

You aren't talking about individual-to-individual relationships, but instead collective-to-collective relationships?

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I have no problemo with our latino family, grew up with them my whole life, even taught some of them english and they taught me spanish. I've had some as best friends and still good friends to this day. In my experience there is one 'hater' in just about every one of thier families though. It's usually the little brother whose spoiled, or the mother who doesn't trust black people for whatever her reasons may be.

While growing up though i was taught the subliminal rivalry between blacks and latino's through sports. My older brothers would always either play them in softball, or tackle football and when i became big enough i joined in. It was always an US against THEM type of thing and sometimes it would spill over into a knife fight, or shootout that same night, or a day or two later. Which ever party had the other out numbered would usually set it off. They/we wouldn't speak for a couple of months, but then we were right back on the field at 'combat' again. We couldn't stay beefing forever because of one simple reason; the females. We wanted some of theirs and they wanted some of ours and both sets of females were friends for the most part. So my older sister hung out with the older sister of the latino guy i just had a fight with and both sisters would don king us into submission. lol

As for the Asians, i have no problem with them either though some of their 'hatred' is more intense and visible. I studied the martial arts, a korean style in fact so i was around them quite often. Even in the world of the art's i saw some of the 'hatred' from a few of them and could tell that if it wasn't for the weekly fee they received from some of us, they wouldn't teach us a thing. The more and more we were around them, the more respect they had to show us because we were out doing the students in our Grand Masters own school and winning at whatever tournaments we attended. Our grand master of the East coast was actually the bodyguard for mrs. Marcos of the phillipines named Yum Ki nam. [​IMG] He spoke very little english, so we had to adapt and start to learn Korean.

Even growing up i had asian friends who were cool, as there was only a few of them back then but still in their household you just knew that their parents didn't want them hanging with any black people.

7. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Africa and China have forged close ties for decades.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Yes

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,746
    as we know the actual battleground is the mind.....

10. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    Okay, because there are some who equate personal relationships/experiences
    with group relationships/experiences. Too many times I find that to be the
    kind of trick bag we keep falling into.