Black Poetry : Why (letters) PartII

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Sista_Gurl, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Sista_Gurl

Sista_Gurl Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Dear .........
    See you were the one who said you loved me couldnt get enough of me and you know what I belived you yes like a fool I belived you. Waitin by the phone to hear you voice and yet you scorn me , scolded me like i was your child/ You thought your weer just stating your fellings but you yes you stripped my of my poetic right to be. Oh yes i belived you and I didnt say anything when you used harsh words with me like Chicken head , of mother fuka and so on. You stripped my of my self worth. Those words would pass me by beacuse I loved oh Lord I loved you. You ocassionally yelled but it was alwasy your turn to pick a fight or say how much I did to you. Why you said this to me the words that you said just a day ago still rang in my head like a bell and yet to silence it i sat there and wondered were did I go wrong. To you Iwasnt black enough so I sat there and trying to keep on to the little sainty I had left I still found love for you. My you would look at my face and tell me my head was to big or I was to fat. I would jut give a sigh and say something eles to change the subject.You said i lied to u so much(like no one has before)that you made your self seem like a victm but everytime that I was mad or had a problem you would say look... Darling I lied to youi beacuse my saainty was gone the poetic voice that stops me from screaming at people when they say things abot me. I am a gentle spirit and you know what many people dont know me the real woman , girl , child we all have that inside of us but you have to have me compared to what you think things are like.Darling if you wanted things like that you should not have chosen me. No Im not emotional and you are but you know it has always been that way with us its been your reletionship your time your hurt. Now its time for me to take time and look at myself and think why should I live the life that i have lead beacuse it has seem that iam to the cross roads beacuse it is like this it has been about tyring to please you and getting mad and trying to get you back hurting you like i was hurting that why every lie was told to let you feel hurt and now iam abut to lose you and you dangle love across me like some one would feed there pig. what som you think of me as someone you just have there but when we are alone thats when you pick the time to act all sentimental and hurt so u say I dont love you you say I never wanted your child you say it was all just to say you were mine no It aint like that darling it is what I would say that it hurt and we did love each other but to be with me it cant be like this again beacuse I love you I always will but Love me back dont sit there andmake it all about you.
    From .........

Not dissin any brothers
    they say Love hurts and we cant guide ourselves beacuse we try be like what people wants us to be dont do that beacuse youll end up lossing the thing that keeps a poets sainty Our poetic soul and words
    a poet with out words is a bad thing.

Sista Gurl

2. brotherman

brotherman Well-Known Member MEMBER

IT Tech
    Ratings:
    +1
    Daymn gurl, you had a loooooot to say. It was worth the time, though....let it all out so you can let it be known, no doubt.

3. Sista_Gurl

Ratings:
    +0
    Letting it out you know is like get my poetic vibe back thank you for the advice.
    Thank you
    Sista Gurl

4. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    I'm glad you let it out. I can definitely feel where you are coming from...I've been there. Some parts of your experience remind me of a poem I wrote just days ago and posted HERE

Thanks for sharing a part of you. Though sad, it was expressed beautifully.

Joyce

5. Sista_Gurl

Ratings:
    +0
    thank you so much i see many things that i dont let out that i let out in my poetry and all i seem to be sad but thank you for the words i really need it

Sista Gurl

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    sadness be not forth u let go what u hold inside
    let it out in vibe as u scribe self pain .....say it sistah!!!

7. Sista_Gurl

Ratings:
    +0
    thanks rich abd i say i will say it
    sista guRl

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

Did I welcome you already Sista_Gurl ??? :confused:

New Members coming every daaaayyyy ... it's gett'n hard ta keep up :)

Please make yourself at home here ... nuth'n but Friends and Family in da midst!

:heart:

Destee

9. Sista_Gurl

Ratings:
    +0
    thank u i am welcome rebirth is something new
    Sista Gurl