Law Forum : Why Law School Is So Expensive.

you dont need law school to know about the law....Law school is a business just like any other business....

just get books like Blacks law Dictionary 5th edition...

and learn about pro se litigation...

my intention was not to down the bro's suggestion, but to bring one of my own....its a great idea that should be implemented... i think we could integrate his ideas and the book i suggested, and put it into a classroom type of format... as an online class , or something of that nature...

wonder what the brother, as well as anyone else thinks of that?

if that s a good idea then say the word....

I think those are great ideas.. you know, I post these ideas with the intention
of bringing things that I think are important to the attention of other folks..
My hope is that they take some of these things and work them within their
own circle of influence.. thats what I do with the things I learn from others.
My circle influence includes my own family and network of friends.. I believe
that many small movements can be more effective than a single large
movement.. So, what I hope is that anyone that thinks an idea has merit,
takes it and makes it their own.. and implements some variation of it in their
own circle.. no matter how small or large.. a whole church.. or a single son..
an afterschool program.. or a neighborhood meeting.. I don't know if I'm being
clear.. I'm doing to many things at the same time.. I'm going to come back
and give a clearer expression later..

peace.

I think those are great ideas.. you know, I post these ideas with the intention
of bringing things that I think are important to the attention of other folks..
My hope is that they take some of these things and work them within their
own circle of influence.. thats what I do with the things I learn from others.
My circle influence includes my own family and network of friends.. I believe
that many small movements can be more effective than a single large
movement.. So, what I hope is that anyone that thinks an idea has merit,
takes it and makes it their own.. and implements some variation of it in their
own circle.. no matter how small or large.
. a whole church.. or a single son..
an afterschool program.. or a neighborhood meeting.. I don't know if I'm being
clear.. I'm doing to many things at the same time.. I'm going to come back
and give a clearer expression later..

peace.

Brother Skuderjaymes..

While I agree with much of what you've shared here, I can't help yet think about the principle of RECIPROCITY and the concept of Plagiarism.

For me, practicing the principle of Reciprocity demands that I "give credit where credit is due". If I've gotten an ideal from you that I built upon, it will be important for me to acknowledge that. This is important to me because the program I've developed was done so based on many years of personal, professional and educational experiences and at enormous emotional and economic costs. For any to take and implement it, knowing full well they got it from what I've shared freely, and did not acknowledge or credit me in any way is a violation of MA'AT and is plagiarist imho.

While the laws of this country are set that if one produces "Intellectual Property", you must PAY to have it "protected". I suspect this only matters to those who have little and have given all they had to produce what they've produced. For those who have no great "need" for credit in the various forms it may come, may not care to much about others using what they have produced or shared.

I for one have put my life into the work I do and have produced as a result. I'd like to get credit in return.

ex. I am also reminded that while working with a particular Black Conscious and Nationalist focused organization here in my city, when I submitted a report and recommendations for implementing my program, I was told that in order to do so, I would need to "turn over" the "rights" to the program and it's name to the organization. I was like WTF..and thinking...is he crazy:?: My facial expression revealed my thoughts:SuN049: and the next move was a suggestion from another member to do what you have suggested..."we could just change it up a bit and change the name...."

How is this different from PLAGIARISM which is a violation of the LAW:?:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back