Pan-Africanism : Why It Isn't Possible For Black Americans To Appropriate African Culture

Isn't the functional intelligentsia of any ethnicity responsible for deducing the strategic policies for moving the group forward collectively [whereas why are so many of us expecting our underclass/lower echelons to be the first on the planet to do so] thus what do you think is the easiest way to get this so very DO-ABLE agenda to manifest in our communities and countries in the 21st century?

19681[/ATTACH][/B][/COLOR]
19681[/ATTACH]Black Man.jpg[/CENTER]

Last edited:
:rofl:

OK, Clyde "Floyd Mayweather" Coger, aren't you just hoping that no one else notices that your most consistent mode is HEADLONG FLIGHT from serious questions [above] or is the problem the fact that you genuinely don't have a CLUE as to how to even start to address or answer them?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Not only are you funny, but you are disrespectful, my name doesn't include Floyd Mayweather in it Orisons.

Isn't the functional intelligentsia of any ethnicity responsible for deducing the strategic policies for moving the group forward collectively [whereas why are so many of us expecting our underclass/lower echelons to be the first on the planet to do so] thus what do you think is the easiest way to get this so very DO-ABLE agenda to manifest in our communities and countries in the 21st century?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 931276, member: 12718"...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those the same questions previously posted and answered? /QUOTE]
With a very very economical for a WRITER [who so very enigmatically HATES constructing sentences in discussions/ debates; yes, whereas did you miss or are you just doing your usual ignore with regard to my question [underlined above] about what you think might actually improve things?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 931319, member: 12718" Thanks for asking, we do have a plan:

Work:

.../QUOTE] Clyde isn't it somewhat naive expecting anything more than poisonous manipulation from Biblical Scripture in our most consistently focused ENEMY'S language from the ethnic group culture STILL warring on the rest of Humanity [the real cutting edge of my tag or can you be specific as to which of the 50 different English translations of the Bible are the Creator's words as opposed to very very socio-economic/cultural control mechanisms], whereas does your book focus on DO/ABLE successful templates as exemplified the GAP community of Tulsa circa 1920, and Thomas Sakarna and Muammar Gaddafi national templates, as opposed to our usual focus on re-inventing the wheel?
What about this question, Clyde?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 931329, member: 12718" Yes, our book focuses on "DO/ABLE successful templates."

It will not cost you one thin dime to click and review the links provided.

.../QUOTE] Apart from projecting and promoting Destee.com your very very interesting links though very informative don't seem particularly African centered Clyde; individual wealth creation doesn't guarantee or even aspire to as opposed to facilitate our collective advancement, does it; when we're still allowing our knowledge base to be poisoned with dated Euro-centric GARBAGE by the status quo's formal mis-education structures/schools and colleges?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932011, member: 12718"
Rather than to wrongly speculate the thesis, why not somehow acquire a copy and execute a fair review? Otherwise, just scanning the links is only cursory at best, Orisons.

.../QUOTE] Aren't I just following your example Clyde as highlighted by the consistently stunted manner in which you address my assertions/answer my questions as standard [even in this post above]?

a
[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932596, member: 12718"...

No, not at all Orisons. /QUOTE] Where did you hone your so very very consistent evasion skills then Clyde [as is standard with all the so diverse array of TROLLS/ BATTERING RAMS who so consistently infest internet message boards and even social media like Facebook] or are you just naturally talented?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932599, member: 12718" ...

Is that the best you've got Orisons? /QUOTE] Why not throw us all off balance by actually addressing assertions/answering question in the so very direct manner possible with this medium/what is all this RUNNING/HIDING, consistently creative editing about, Clyde?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932625, member: 12718"

Again, twice now, you've asked an excellent compounded question, its about this, which throws you off balance Orisons, isn't it?

/QUOTE] OK, Clyde "Floyd Mayweather" Coger, aren't you just hoping that no one else notices that your most consistent mode is HEADLONG FLIGHT from serious questions [above] or is the problem the fact that you genuinely don't have a CLUE as to how to even start to address or answer them?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932688, member: 12718" :rofl:

Not only are you funny, but you are disrespectful, my name doesn't include Floyd Mayweather in it Orisons.

.../QUOTE] Clyde though your evasiveness easily matches Floyd Mayweather's
isn't your total inability to score points as opposed to whinge/RUN AWAY rather than to hit back hurt/the only disrespect here [to Floyd, probably the most brilliant boxer EVER] not you, are YOU genuinely this deluded or just TROLLING?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

... are YOU genuinely this deluded or just TROLLING?
Clyde though your evasiveness easily matches Floyd Mayweather's
isn't your total inability to score points as opposed to whinge/RUN AWAY rather than to hit back hurt/the only disrespect here [to Floyd, probably the most brilliant boxer EVER] not you,

Thanks for the comparison, but here's a reminder, Floyd is an undefeated Champ, correct? So, your faulty logic doesn't follow Orisons, does it?

So, now I'm a
Troll ... :facepalm: You've been knocked out and don't know it.

You can do better than this ... try harder next time, okay Orisons?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 931276, member: 12718"...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those the same questions previously posted and answered? /QUOTE]
With a very very economical for a WRITER [who so very enigmatically HATES constructing sentences in discussions/ debates; yes, whereas did you miss or are you just doing your usual ignore with regard to my question [underlined above] about what you think might actually improve things?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 931319, member: 12718" Thanks for asking, we do have a plan:

Work:

.../QUOTE] Clyde isn't it somewhat naive expecting anything more than poisonous manipulation from Biblical Scripture in our most consistently focused ENEMY'S language from the ethnic group culture STILL warring on the rest of Humanity [the real cutting edge of my tag or can you be specific as to which of the 50 different English translations of the Bible are the Creator's words as opposed to very very socio-economic/cultural control mechanisms], whereas does your book focus on DO/ABLE successful templates as exemplified the GAP community of Tulsa circa 1920, and Thomas Sakarna and Muammar Gaddafi national templates, as opposed to our usual focus on re-inventing the wheel? What about this question, Clyde?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 931329, member: 12718" Yes, our book focuses on "DO/ABLE successful templates."

It will not cost you one thin dime to click and review the links provided.

.../QUOTE] Apart from projecting and promoting Destee.com your very very interesting links though very informative don't seem particularly African centered Clyde; individual wealth creation doesn't guarantee or even aspire to as opposed to facilitate our collective advancement, does it; when we're still allowing our knowledge base to be poisoned with dated Euro-centric GARBAGE by the status quo's formal mis-education structures/schools and colleges?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932011, member: 12718"
Rather than to wrongly speculate the thesis, why not somehow acquire a copy and execute a fair review? Otherwise, just scanning the links is only cursory at best, Orisons.

.../QUOTE] Aren't I just following your example Clyde as highlighted by the consistently stunted manner in which you address my assertions/answer my questions as standard [even in this post above]?

a
[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932596, member: 12718"...

No, not at all Orisons. /QUOTE] Where did you hone your so very very consistent evasion skills then Clyde [as is standard with all the so diverse array of TROLLS/ BATTERING RAMS who so consistently infest internet message boards and even social media like Facebook] or are you just naturally talented?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932599, member: 12718" ...

Is that the best you've got Orisons? /QUOTE] Why not throw us all off balance by actually addressing assertions/answering question in the so very direct manner possible with this medium/what is all this RUNNING/HIDING, consistently creative editing about, Clyde?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932625, member: 12718"

Again, twice now, you've asked an excellent compounded question, its about this, which throws you off balance Orisons, isn't it?

/QUOTE] OK, Clyde "Floyd Mayweather" Coger, aren't you just hoping that no one else notices that your most consistent mode is HEADLONG FLIGHT from serious questions [above] or is the problem the fact that you genuinely don't have a CLUE as to how to even start to address or answer them?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932688, member: 12718" :rofl:

.../QUOTE] Clyde though your evasiveness easily matches Floyd Mayweather's isn't your total inability to score points as opposed to whinge/RUN AWAY rather than to hit back hurt/the only disrespect here [to Floyd, probably the most brilliant boxer EVER] not you, are YOU genuinely this deluded or just TROLLING?

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 932790, member: 12718" Thanks for the comparison, but here's a reminder, Floyd is an undefeated Champ, correct? So, your faulty logic doesn't follow Orisons, does it?

So, now I'm a Troll ... :facepalm: You've been knocked out and don't know it.

You can do better than this ... try harder next time, okay Orisons?

/QUOTE] Clyde, I address/answer without all the so creative editing/attempt to place answers/responses out of context you do as standard, or are you assuming that anyone else reading your so consistently evasive attempts at arch overview isn't functionally literate too [how/why is it my fault that you're not very good], or don't you KNOW that only TROLLS as standard tend to creatively edit/RUN AWAY from addressing assertions/answering questions in the direct manner possible with this medium?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back