Black Entertainment : Why is Tupac seen as a Revolutionary?

Dual Karnayn........

Dual Karnayn said:
I understand the man had charisma and was very talented.

I still bump his music in my ride sometimes, but what did he do and say that so many people of our generation (35 and under) hail him as such a revolutionary in the Black struggle?

In order to understand Tupac in depth, you'll need to rent or buy his movie "Resurrection". The Brother spoke on many issues in the Black community, something that the racist media will not make known. Being that there are so few positive Black male role models, many saw him as some sort of beacon of hope/light. Let's be real, he was cute, young, hip, soooo down to earth, and defied the system. Pretty common, many young Black men actually related to that. You need to also realize that no matter how hard a high profile Black celebrity tries to appease his folks, there's always a few pigeon-headed jealous birds trying to bring him down. I don't condone him raping the young lady(if true), nor the sexual deviancy on the dance flo. The M.O. is to assassinate Black Males character.:nono:

Therious said:
Exactly, it will progress. you see the same with Elviis. I had a revelation the other day.

The year 3,116- Oct

One of the most anticipated movies of the year " The four Albums"
A movie staring Jon Zwenzuski a CAUCASIAN actor long blonde hair from New Jeruselem (amerikkka) about the life of Tupac the holy savior. There will be two black people and one Asian in the movie. The African defamation league will protest the fact there are not enough blacks in the movie (hoipefully blacks will have their own hollywood by then). The movie will be released on thugmas a religious holiday celebrating the death of our lor and savior Tupac Shakur.

let the church say THUG LIFE

but foreal

To answer the Q.

Pac represented violence, Sex which are an instant celebrety. maker in the U.S. The media made him bigger than life in his death. Did you ever see the movie thoug? He exp[lained the philosophy behind thuglife. Dude wasnt all bad but not all good either. Dual if you had power of legislation would you not let his album sell in your land?

Personally i enjoyed some of pacs stuff not all. i thought pac had a better message before he got with THE ROW. I think you hit it on the head he talked more its okay to sell crack cuz were black rather than lets stop poisoning our kids. He sounded like he wanted to help, but he was to caught up in ignorance and fast money.

R.I.P.

Pac
Lmao, funny, yeah Pac had a message before he got with suge, suge sort of made him his puppet to spread suges message on life

Spicy
WOW....Dual K, who are those militant Brothers in your avatar?
Why....the S1-W's ofcourse!

Formerly led by that bold Black former member of PE, Professor Griff.

Cool tho, how bout some pix of Mr, K.??

Oh...I don't know...lol.

I might be too ugly for some of yall to look at.

:eek:hmy: Might scare everybody off the site!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back